Roleplay Starter

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
unfortunate_events

Roleplay Starter

Post by unfortunate_events » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:12 am

Its been five months since I moved here, and so far it's been uneventful...I've basically living in my dorm room off of ramen noodles and pop tarts. considering that I just moved here, I don't have many friends. The only social interaction I have are in my classes and yet the only people who talk to me are my professors.
My name is Yin Chen, I'm twenty one and a sophomore in college, I just moved to Greenville North Carolina, and I'm currently attending East Carolina University. My family and I originally came from Seoul, in south Korea. I'm 5'0, I have mid-length brown hair that goes down to my shoulders. Honestly I'm small or petite as some would say... I wear big black glasses to make my eyes look bigger, when I walk I walk with my shoulders back to give me an intimidating look or presence]

*ding**ding*
there goes my phone, I've been tailing off in my thought's again, as I walk over to check it, I sigh as its just one of my daily reminders, reminding me to go outside, "Damn idiots,' I said grabbing my phone and skateboard and the tiny backpack I have putting my phone inside it, as I slung it around both of my shoulders. I made my way out of my dorm locking it as I walked/ran down the halls and stairs and out to the campus throwing/ dropping my skateboard down I got on and kicked off as I started to roll on down the sidewalk...

(this is a starter for anyone who wants to continue this or somehow bump into me I guess)

Sent from my RCA W101AS23T2 using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5

Jvinxie

Re: Roleplay Starter

Post by Jvinxie » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:45 pm

She looked around the room, complete empty.
The only person in the room was a girl. Herself. The girl smiled, finally silence. She must've thought. The girl sat down in the empty room and took out her notebook and pencil. She started writing, a story, better said. Nobody could understand her. It is probably no-one who wants to sit in a dark room, with only candlelight,t and write a story. After some minutes of writing. The girl, Delilah Evans, packed up her things as she heard footsteps down the hall. No wonder she heard people, she was hiding in the janitor room. Delilah stops up, maybe a little to fast. When Delilah unlocked the closet, her legs started wobbling, she had been sitting for too long. After a glimpse second, she was on the floor. The janitor closet was right with the stairs, and her bag had fallen down, opened up. All her books and stories fell down the stairs. Delilah was devastated, after all, her stories could be exposed by a passer that found her notebook. Delilah got up and started running anxiously after the things, picking them up and stuffing them in her bag. " Phew! I think I got all of them.." She said while taking a deep breath, after a second of realizing her notebook was gone. It wasn't present on any of the stairs. She ran down the flight of stairs, she looked around and noticed the window was open. She opened the stairs' exit doors. Her notebook was in the middle of the crowd of students and teachers walking around. It came around ten more students, and after a second, the book was gone. She hurried to where she thought the people must have kicked the notebook away. It wasn't far, just right around the dorm block, and to the road. The notebook must've been very light, to catch the wind and have flung all the way there. A car came speeding at the road, and the notebook was on the loose again. It didn't come far, just on the left sidewalk, some bikers, a mother with her baby's trolley, and a student riding a skateboard. After a few seconds, Delilah had built up her confidence to shout at the student. " Hey! Could you bring me my notebook?" She shouted, and stood there with an awkward smile.

mellowcyanide

Re: Roleplay Starter

Post by mellowcyanide » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:45 pm

My head laid against my hand as I tried to stay awake in my bio class. Professor Eaton was saying something about mitosis but the more he talked the closer I was to falling asleep. Not only was my body drained but my hangover wasn't doing me any favors. My eyes were sensitive to the lights and my headache was pounding on the left side of my head. I looked at my watch and we only had 2 minutes of class left. Thank God. I don't know what I would've done if I had to wait any longer to get out of this boring ass class. Once it was time to go, I gathered my things and headed out with my friend Luka.
"Jessie, I'm surprised you stayed up during class. Especially after last night".

I smirked when he reminded me about the kickback last night.

"I know. I have a terrible hangover. I'm never drinking again". We headed outside when we noticed a girl running after her notebook. We were too far from her to try to grab it, and she started yelling to the student on the skateboard.

"She's cute Luka." I looked at him and decided to head her way. I stand at 5'10. I have dark brown slicked back hair and hazel eyes along with a nose ring and a tattoo sleeve. Hopefully she wasn't intimidated by my looks or anything. Once I reached her I smiled at her. "Hey! I would've gotten your notebook for you, but I was too far away to grab it for you."
₥ɆⱠⱠØ₩₵Ɏ₳₦łĐɆ

Jvinxie

Roleplay Starter

Post by Jvinxie » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:53 pm

Delilah scratched her scalp as the skateboarder had left, she quickly ran over the road and back. When she had arrived back, she heard some footsteps.

Ah, shit. She thought to herself.

She straightened her back and thought of what she was going to say.

Hey! I'm Delilah Evans, how may I help?
She repeated in her head a couple of times.
Hello, how are you? Delilah Evans here. Junior in college. What can I do for you?

" Oh bloody hell, this isn't gonna work." She thought in her head, but actually saying out loud.

The person said something to her, and she just stood there with an awkward smile. She took a piece of her curly hair and tightened her grip.

Abort mission, abort. Unsuccessful plan A. She thought to herself.

" Oh yeah. Cool! " Delilah said and was standing in her run away pose.

Plan C, run away, dig a hole, and die. She mumbled to herself.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Re: RE: ROLEPLAY STARTER

Post by Kaylanie676 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:14 am

Jvinxie wrote:Delilah scratched her scalp as the skateboarder had left, she quickly ran over the road and back. When she had arrived back, she heard some footsteps.

Ah, shit. She thought to herself.

She straightened her back and thought of what she was going to say.

Hey! I'm Delilah Evans, how may I help?
She repeated in her head a couple of times.
Hello, how are you? Delilah Evans here. Junior in college. What can I do for you?

" Oh bloody hell, this isn't gonna work." She thought in her head, but actually saying out loud.

The person said something to her, and she just stood there with an awkward smile. She took a piece of her curly hair and tightened her grip.

Abort mission, abort. Unsuccessful plan A. She thought to herself.

" Oh yeah. Cool! " Delilah said and was standing in her run away pose.

Plan C, run away, dig a hole, and die. She mumbled to herself.
"Hopefully they don't catch me." She mumbles and starts inching away

Sent from my HP HP ProBook 11 G2 using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5