[Req] Kingdom Hearts: The New Wielders

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] Kingdom Hearts: The New Wielders

Post by Monika » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:48 pm

All worlds are connected, through light and darkness. When the light tries to shine brighter, the darkness grows even stronger, and when the darkness grows, the light shines brightly.

Light and darkness, there cannot be one without the other, but the scales have been tipped. The Crystal that sustains the barriers between worlds, that kept the darkness at bay, has been shattered. Darkness starts to invade the worlds that had once been protected. But they are not lost. On the world of Paradisa, a Keyblade Master had already been training protectors of the light. They must discover what happened, kill the heartless, and save the worlds.

But they are also tasked with something else: Find out what happened to the Barrier Crystal, and its guardian.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Kingdom Hearts: The New Wielders

General Rules
Image Everything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
Image Everything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
Image Respect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
Image Keep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.

RP Rules
ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
Image No God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
Image No permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
Image Don't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
Image EVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Please try to keep all characters and worlds to the theme of Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Disney so that everything sort of blends in.

The Hub town is known as Paradisa. If your homeworld is NOT Paradisa, you need to have a reason as to why and how you got to Paradisa. Having your world lost is a good reason, but I don't want everyone to have come from destroyed worlds.

There is a Keyblade Master living on Paradisa named Master Mariza. Keyblade Weilders would have been trained by her

Please do not have your backstory tie into the KH games, as there are elements that may or may not exist in this RP.

Monika
Casual Mod

Name:
Magic:
Abilities:
Personality:
Bio:
World:
Appearance:

Monika
Casual Mod

Reserved for Extra

Tuut the Genii
Location: In a cave, my golden glow. Dust me off and watch me grow.

Post by Tuut the Genii » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:28 am

I would love to join Mons. I used to watch Youtubers play KH, but I might need some help, as I have never played one before and it has been years since I have seen any footage of KH or FF.
You have three wishes... Choose wisely.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:16 am

It's ok! It's part of why I've set it up with a Master and students. That way, people who don't know as much, can learn as they go

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:15 pm

I'll get my character up later on. Probably tonight.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Corrosivedemon

Post by Corrosivedemon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Do i post my character in the comments? Sorry im still new to rps and this is all kind of overwhelming for me

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Just fill out the CS form I provided and post it here for me to review it.