[OOC] Hogwarts (1982)

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Re: [OOC] Hogwarts (1982)

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:31 am

I meant I'll go back to playing games while everyone's at the ball and not post then.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 am

Here's the track. Red line is the Start/Finish. The track will be outlined with a simple spell that basically is just a faintly glowing circle of light.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:34 am

Rules
  1. Do not talk about the Race to non-participants. Every participant has found out on their own, or Siren personally invited them after making sure they would not tell.
  2. Use of any spells of any sort to alter the outcome of the race are not allowed. This includes:
    • Offensive spells on any target (Participant, Broom, Self, Location)
    • Enhancement spells or potions on any target (Participant, Broom, Self, Location)
    • Debilitating spells or potions on any target (Participant, Broom, Self, Location)
    • Defensive spells are only allowed in response to another participant breaking the other 'No Spells/Potions' rules
    • Defensive potions on any target (Participant, Broom, Self, Location)
    • Healing spells and potions are allowed only after the race has concluded
    • Disguise spells or potions are allowed to ensure Participants do not get caught
    • Spells or potions that alters visibility on any target (Participant, Broom, Self, Location)
  3. Deviating from the track is not allowed. No short cuts or leaving the track for any reason beyond having been harmed. Anyone who has left the track will be disqualified.
  4. Interfering with any appointed Referee, ESPECIALLY Siren herself, will result in an immediate disqualification. If the culprit is not a participant, they will no longer be allowed to attend the races as a spectator.
  5. Be advised that any traces of the races are eliminated after each race. Measures will be taken to ensure the identities of the participants and spectators are safe. Anyone who attempts to inform an adult or professor will be made to look like a fool.
Just a start up on the list of rules. Anyone else have any ideas?

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:54 am

Sounds good to me Kali.

Firex

Post by Firex » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:15 am

Winter and Racoon - sorry that I kinda decided what happened in the conversation, feel free to tell me to change it

Kali - I feel like Blade would definitely be into racing against school rules, but would he get along enough with Siren to participate? If so, I'll make him a regular, but otherwise he probably wouldn't know about it

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:23 am

I don't know if they would get along. Just depends on you and him, really. lol. Like I said before in here, Siren's friendly with everyone unless they give her a reason to be otherwise. Assholes are assholes no matter what House. She don't discriminate. lol

Firex

Post by Firex » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:36 am

I guess being enemies with the rest of her house and discriminating against muggle-borns counts as a reason. Maybe she can allow him to join anyway because it would help to have rivals race rather than just friends.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:14 am

I'm back!!!

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 pm

I'm still trying to decide if my characters will participate in these brooms races...

Have I mentioned that Chase is my favourite? Lol, yes boo go get that hair <3
What's the worst that can happen? Well... decapitation

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Chase is the most loyal friend, like 'yeah you're dating my enemy, but I got chu boo'
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality