New Users Lounge

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: New Users Lounge

Post by illirica » Sat May 30, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi there, @omasai_trash! Welcome to the site!
Check out one of the "Requests" areas - Casual, Intermediate, or Advanced, depending on how much you like to write at a time - or try the Open Range for something more plug-and-play.

Kingi_slave

Post by Kingi_slave » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:25 am

Hello I'm male 18 and submissive I'm looking to roleplay with a dominant woman

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:23 pm

Kingi_slave wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:25 am
Hello I'm male 18 and submissive I'm looking to roleplay with a dominant woman
Hello, I think you might be in the wrong place. This is a PG-13 forum that doesn't allow ERPs. If you're interested in other sorts of RPs, feel free to look around - but if you're looking for that particular niche, best of luck finding it somewhere else!

KeirenReine

Post by KeirenReine » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Hello, new here as well~
Been rping since the age of 16 back when I was daring and we never got caught in class writing in a duotang of all things LOL
I do 1X1 Semi Literate, I don't normally deal with Cis things so don't ask. If there is any romance etc M/M Is my preference but I also like F/F. Look at my FFN for examples of my writing style or just message me and see if we click. Here to make friends and see if we can mutually agree to rp!

Kiota_14

Post by Kiota_14 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:31 am

hello

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Hello and welcome, new people! Let us know if there’s anything we can help with!

herbrp

Post by herbrp » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Hey Everyone, I'm Herb, I've been roleplaying for a number of years now on and off. I generally like to do realistic romance ones but have tried and willing to do many others. If anyone is interested please message me. Thanks everyone

Sent from my EML-L09 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

lilghouldemon

Post by lilghouldemon » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 pm

Hey everyone, I am new to forums and such, but here we are.

I am Brittany, I have over 10 OCs I work with in total. My OCs range from supernatural-inhuman to normal to medieval time period to modernized. I am always looking for a rolepy buddy who is willing to help me grow as a semiliterate roleplayer. I have been getting better over time, yes, but I still do short responses at times.

I been roleplaying for about 12-14 years now. I like to write poetry, and read. I also like the colors black and purple (tied for first lol), and then crimson red. I am also looking forward to making some great friends here!

Why do I roleplay? I do cuz it helps me with my depression and anxiety. It helps me find a peace of mind when my mind is racing. I've grown alot since I have started to be honest.

Any questions? Just ask them!! And I may end up posting up a few of my bios so everyone can see what I have to offer.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:51 pm

lilghouldemon wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 pm
Heya! Welcome to the site! I'm stopping by to give you the obligatory intro copypasta, but feel free to ask me any questions if you have them! (This goes for any other new users reading this, too!)

Here are the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. Make sure you know what the rules are- don't be afraid to ask if anything needs clarifying.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (laid-back, shorter posts), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (very long posts and sometimes slower progress).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a more open type of RP where you submit a character and join various threads within the section, and Open Range, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP. The Sandbox mod, Illirica, is the best person to ask if you have any questions regarding Superhero Sandbox.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord! We have a new discord as of this week, and you're more than welcome to drop by and say hi!

Have fun and enjoy your time here!

RavenBreaks

Post by RavenBreaks » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:46 am

Hi

Sent from my moto e5 play using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.