[REQ] Ever Wonder Why We're Here?

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Psycho_Jamie

[REQ] Ever Wonder Why We're Here?

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun May 24, 2020 12:16 pm

(an Red vs Blue inspired RP)

Somewhere out there is a war. Somewhere out there are heroes saving lives and criminals threatening them. Normal people going about their day, soldiers fighting for their lives, victims just trying to get by and those at the top feeding off of it all.

Just look at what they put on the news!
A UNSC chairman fueling a planet-wide civil war just because he could?
A military project torturing AI and using their agents to fight senseless fights?
Simulation troopers being trapped and used just as much?

This universe is a shitshow. So I guess you can forgive the one or other joke. Oh, we're genuine with our humour! But it doubles as a coping mechanism.
We were hurt. We were used. We were abandoned. But what is lost can always be found and returned.
In the end, we always return back to what we know, what kept us through it all.
That's what we're here for, aren't we?

No, but seriously. Why are we here?
It might be one of life's great mysteries, but I want an explanation as to what's up with those wormholes out of nowhere! And now this weird island space that keeps looping us back in when we try to leave?? I even shot myself because I couldn't take it and I just woke back up!

So you can't tell me you never wondered why the fuck we're here!

---------
Inspired by RoosterTeeth's web series Red vs Blue

The idea is that all our characters ended up stranded in a pocket dimension after a wormhole incident, mayhaps caused by some Cosmic Power time-travel shenanigans, who even knows. Either way, you're here now with some other poor unfortunate souls and while you should probably look for a way to leave, you spend an awful amount of time just standing around and talking. I guess it's part of the charm.

So throw in your OCs, Sonas or whatever half-traumatised canon characters you can get your hands on!! This canyon is about to write CHRONICLES

-----

Rules:
- Follow RPF rules!!
- No god-modding

- I'd say watch your language, but if you know the show, you know what kind of talk is to be expected. Just no straight out nsfw :)

- try to combine speaking with action and use punctuation. Writing longer posts is encouraged but not mandatory

- be accepting of other people's headcanons when they choose a canon character, and also of what they choose for their own OCs and especially Sonas

- if you have charas tightly bound to canon characters, I'd advise you to try to adjust that. We can work around it, but it's a lot of work

- this is meant to be like the show: most parts comedy, fewer parts angst or fighting. I'm not against it, I encourage character conflict, but try to not let this suck the fun out of it

- this is a safe space and if you attack someone bc of their or their charas gender or sexuality, I WILL fight you

- I know so little of Halo/RvB's background, so you really don't need to be an expert. It would be kind of free form

------
If you have questions hmu and I'll post a CS when people show interest~

Psycho_Jamie

Re: [REQ] Ever Wonder Why We're Here?

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun May 31, 2020 10:35 pm

*bump that is a tank shooting*

Psycho_Jamie

Re: [REQ] Ever Wonder Why We're Here?

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:12 pm

Imma just.... bump once more