i got cookies! anyone want one?

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: i got cookies! anyone want one?

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu May 07, 2020 3:44 am

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Meta Knight walked up to the table, wrapped up in his cape like a round, blue burrito.

His glowing yellow eyes stared at the delicious items on the table's surface, as if under some kind of trance at the sight of the cookies. However, he dared not take one, simply staring at them in longing as he struggled against a terrible inner conflict between loving sweets and wanting to seem cool.

Eventually, his inner Kirby won, and at last with just the faintest note of embarrassment in his suave voice, he politely requested, "... If you please, may I have a cookie?"
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu May 07, 2020 7:01 am

Killer's cheerful expression never faltered, and she clapped another chair and glass into existence for the newcomer. "Absolutely." She said with a smile, and pushed the cookies closer while deftly filling the glass.

Looking back up at odog, she just stretched upward with his glass in her hand towards him, and offered a napkin. "No worries, what better place to stress eat than a world dedicated to cookies?"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu May 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Meta Knight hopped up to the chair and picked up a cookie. As he went to eat it, he suddenly realized there was no way he could, at least without taking off his beloved mask. In a true quandary, the knight attempted to lift up his mask just enough for his mouth to be revealed, and took a bite of the still-warm chocolate chip cookie.

"Hmm... this is delicious," he declared after a moment, clearly pleased with the baked delicacy.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:02 am

Odog seemed to now be a bit more civilized seeming than when he was on the ceiling, actually covering up the mess of wires he seemed to be previously with a cloak and helm, still eating sugar cookies through a slot in the middle though. "I feel a bit better now..."

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue May 12, 2020 4:14 am

"It is common to feel better once your hunger is cured," Meta Knight said before sipping his milk gracefully and reaching for another chocolate chip cookie. "... At any rate, how did you even get onto the ceiling like that?"

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:26 am

"Leapt, and then just hooked in." He responded, looking up at the holes he made in the ceiling. "And it wasn't quite hunger, but time and food did help"

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue May 12, 2020 4:32 am

"One thing you will find. Food can help with a surprising amount of things," Meta Knight said, then caught himself. "... By the stars, I sound like Kirby..."