i got cookies! anyone want one?

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: i got cookies! anyone want one?

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:16 pm

*Kirby casually walks up and inhales every last cookie on the plate, and the plate itself* Ooh, tasty! *suddenly copies the Poison ability, proving that they were indeed arsenickerdoodles*
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:49 am

"I wanted a cookie!" Killer pouts, folding her arms and looking around. "Even if they would be a year old by now." She shrugs, and claps her hands together to magic up a brand new plate of chocolate chip cookies. "Want one?"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:55 am

Kirby grinned at the sight of more cookies. "Of course I do, poyo!"

Kirby went to reach for a cookie, but her stubby arms were too short to reach. After a while of trying, Kirby gave up and tried to inhale the cookie she was reaching for. However, her suction powers were too strong, and she ended up accidentally inhaling all the cookies instead of just one, plus the plate.

"Oops... sowwy."

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:17 am

Killer's hand is pulled forward with the gust, and she fought hard to stay put where she was as the stiff breeze scooped up the cookies. Anticipating this, Killer swiftly snatched the last cookie before it flew into the puffball's mouth and took a bite of the warm gooey masterpiece. "Hmm, these are so good. Want any milk Kitby?"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:27 am

"You betcha!" Kirby replied cheerfully with a happy bounce, immediately forgetting all about inhaling all the cookies. Nothing went with warm, fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies better than a nice glass of ice cold, refreshing milk.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:38 pm

Smiling gleefully, Killer claps twice this time, and a table, two chairs and two cups appear. With a snap, so does a gallon of milk! "There we go! Fresh from the fridge." Killer giggled, pouring them both a glass. After a moment, she looked at the chair she had summoned for Kirby, and noticed something missing. "Oh, I almost forgot! What kind of genie am I?" She says cheerfully before summoning a step stool, so Kirby can climb up easier.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:23 am

The spindly mess known as 2020 Odog811 seemed to snack on his gooey sugar cookies as he was slightly stuck in the ceiling by his legs, mostly having the wirey protrusions on his back hold the tray.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:20 am

Kirby poyo'd happily and cheerfully hopped up onto the stepstool and atop the chair from there, plopping down on it comfortably. She was much shorter than the table, but luckily, her chair had a stack of cushions on it that boosted her up high enough and also made the chair nice and comfy. Kirby then picked up the cup between her stubby pink arms and dumped the icy-cold milk into her excessively large mouth.

"Delicious!" the pinky proclaimed, pleased. Kirby noticed with disappointment that the cup was now empty, and held it out toward her ice cream friend to be refilled with an irresistibly cute, pleading look.

Suddenly, Kirby felt cookie crumbs raining down from above, and glanced up to see her friend Odog hanging from the ceiling, eating sugar cookies. "Hiya, Odog!" she called out with a grin, waving.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:26 am

Killer saw the crumbs as they dropped and smiled, brushing them off the round pink head with a napkin so as to not melt on the puffball. She deftly poured another glass for Kirby and snapped another glass into existence. "Hey odog! Want some milk?" She asked nicely, pointing the open end of the cup upward at the current ceiling resident.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:31 am

"hmmmm? oh, hello, sorry for the mess, I was feeling a bit.... rattled" He responded, continuing to stress eat cookies, a thing on his YouTube recommendations had unsettled him, unfortunately in trying to calm down he was reminded of other things that previously unsettled him like this. (yeah... I'm currently a clusterfuck of fear at the moment- so I'm having cartoons on in the background even though it's 12:31 AM)

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"