[Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
War Mango

Re: [Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

Post by War Mango » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:03 am

The Flash.

Marvel comparison would be Quicksilver.

If you are not real knowledgable about DC why choose that?
Updog.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:05 am

I'm just not too sure how the concept would fit. The entire thing would be based around the RE and batman characters trying to get to the bottom of the umbrella facility and stopping them/or helping umbrella. It's not gonna be an outbreak right off the bat
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:05 am

Because I know a bit about batman, and as I said, it was mainly intended to be around the main batman cast and RE characters. It was sorta intended to be a Batman/RE RP, not DC rp
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

War Mango

Post by War Mango » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:15 pm

Removed
Last edited by War Mango on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Updog.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:02 am

Hey are you still taking cs's?
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:32 pm

RE Character Sheet
Name:
Albert Wesker

Alias:
Wesker

▪Umbrella Researcher/Security Officer
▪CEO of Umbrella Corporation
▪Engineering officer of the U.S. Army (formerly)
▪S.T.A.R.S. Captain/Division Leader (formerly)

Personality:
Albert Wesker is very power-hungry, traitorous, manipulative, sadistic, and calculating individual who seeks power and dominance over everything. He is a skilled, competent, and resourceful schemer, constantly plotting to achieve his own goals and everything he does is meant to serve his purposes. Wesker works constantly behind the scenes, often using others to do his dirty work for him. He maintains a calm, collected, and enthusiastic manner most of the time and is always looking to payback anyone who wrongs him. Wesker is able to manipulate others to work for him, but doesn't care for anyone except himself.

Bio:
N/A.

Appearance:
Full Body:
Attachments
Rem3d-albert-wesker.png
Rem3d-albert-wesker.png (654.42 KiB) Viewed 213 times
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:45 pm

RE Character Sheet

Name:
Chris Redfield

Alias:
N/A

▪︎US Air Force
(formerly)
▪︎S.T.A.R.S. Alfa Team Marksman
(formerly)
▪︎B.S.A.A. Agent

Personality:
Chris is very close to his family and friends, specifically with his little sister Claire and his longtime partner Jill Valentine, whom he would both give his life to protect. He cares greatly for the lives of innocents, something that caused him to argue with his superiors in the military. Chris Redfield from the very beginning has been an efficient upholder of the law, and is usually honorable and upstanding, almost to a fault. However, even he wasn't prepared for the horrors he would face in the Spencer Mansion and he had to withstand the strain of finding the majority of his team members killed, and to face the true nature of then Captain Albert Wesker, someone whom he once greatly respected.

As time passed and his experience combating B.O.W.s grew, he was able to adapt and hone his skills becoming a highly reliable soldier in the war against B.O.W. threats. Even as he gets older Chris continues to be highly considerate and polite towards just about everyone, which in turn has gained him a great deal of respect from the troops he commands. However Chris is also known to have a short temper and can sometimes let his emotions get the best of him. Chris has nonetheless gone through a lot of loss throughout the years, and while it continues to take a toll, he always ultimately manages to regain his composition and continue forward as the 'Legendary Chris Redfield'.

Bio:
N/A.

[b]Appearance[/b]:

•Fanart by:
http://fav.me/dazb48i

Full Body:
Attachments
vendetta_chris_redfield___render_by_litoperezito_dazb48i-fullview.jpg
vendetta_chris_redfield___render_by_litoperezito_dazb48i-fullview.jpg (168.46 KiB) Viewed 210 times
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Name: Timmy Stephens

Alias: Shark tooth timmy

Personality: comes off angry, short tempered, and demanding. Privately he is a strategist, smooth talking and level headed. Always does what benefits him the most like any other investor
Bio: He is a man with alot of dirty money, he deals with mobsters, drug dealers, gangs, businesses and the average Joe. He is in everyone's back pocket and likes it that way. He's well known in the underground as a reliable asshole and quite greedy. And now he's looking for a way to apply what got him through life in order to save his life in this new hell.

Appearance:
11900308-evil-looking-businessman-clasps-his-hands-under-his-chin-in-dramatic-lighting.jpg
11900308-evil-looking-businessman-clasps-his-hands-under-his-chin-in-dramatic-lighting.jpg (93.86 KiB) Viewed 176 times
About 5'8" light build, loud, often red in the face, black suit with green tie, slicked black hair.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.