Demon Slayer (REQ)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
JoJoTheZombie

Demon Slayer (REQ)

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:21 am

In a world of ignorance, lied a darkness that crawled beneath the sight of normal humans. Beings strong enough to wipe cities if they felt like it. Demons, scouring the lands for centuries, only seen by the most keen of eye. The growing numbers of demons called for the strongest of heroes. Only those who develop the sense of a Demon Slayer have been able to combat these vile forces. A special breed of human, tailored to ward off the demon enemy. Thus The Demon Slayer Corps was established, training extrordinary humans to be the best of the best, honing their skills to rid the planet of Demons once and for all.

Do you have what it takes to become a well renoun Demon Slayer? Or will you fall to your demise at the hand of the the enemy?

--
Welcome to the Demon Slayer Corps!

I took the idea from the Demon Slayer Anime if anyone wants a reference point. Though I was hoping we could go off on our own and make it our own world. I hope you all enjoy.

--

Demon Slayer Ranks:

Every Demon Slayer is ranked based on their performance. A colored stripe on their uniform sleeve indicates the ranks.

Green: A novice most likely right out of the Academy, no demon kills.

Yellow: A slayer who has seen action against a demon or has assisted in taking one down

Blue: Has seen a few battles, atleast two demon kills. Often the grunts to take care of the smaller ones

Red: An experienced Slayer, has seen their share of battles and slain atleast 10 demons. Most often becomes apart of the slayer training, group leaders.

Purple: Has executed a high profile demon (A ranked or above) and has atleast a decade of demon slayer experience.

Black: The master rank. Only few Demon Slayers have ever held this ranking. The leaders of the corps, the most powerful of them all. This rank is rrwarded only to those who have greatly aided in humanity's war on Demons.
---

Demon Ranks:

D Rank: Very low level demons, easily beaten by even the weak hunters.

C Rank: Low mid level with some advances physical quality.

B Rank: Mid level demons with more advanced abilities and resistance to attacks.

A Rank: High profile demons with multiple advanced abilites. Most of them imply more thoughtful strategy to their attacks. Usually require multiple hunters to defeat, though it is far from am easy task.

S Rank: An S rank has never fallen to a human, rarely do they come out unless they feel like feasting on human souls.
---

Cs:
Name:
Appearance:
Human or Demon:
Power/Ability: (One Only)
Sword Appearance:
Bio:

Rabbit

Re: Demon Slayer (REQ)

Post by Rabbit » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:25 pm

Hi, are you still taking people for this RP?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Hey JoJo sounds interesting, how would it work exactly? Would you write out the demons being them in the fights or would we do that ourselves?

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Yes id still like to do this. And Crash it can be a combination of both. Dont really have a huge plot in mind for this one.

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:14 pm

I would like to be a demon in this, sounds interesting.

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Feel free to makea. Cs

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:44 am

Hmm, I like it. Had to sit and mull on if I want to join another rp, I'm keeping busy now lol.

But if I may ask, what if I made an S rank demon (now I know, bleh straight to the top) but it was the leader of like, a clan of demons. The S rank would rarely join in battles normally unless the hunters became a real nuisance and killed a bunch of it's stronger minions. I'd easily be able to make a slew of demons in my brain if you like. If that sounds like it might interfere with your ideas, that's fine. I'll be happy to just make a Hunter.

DJ Muffins

Post by DJ Muffins » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Is there a CS thread or do I post it here?