Do You Want to RP?

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: Do You Want to RP?

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:58 am

<3

Oh btw could I have a link to the RP? I can't seem to find it lol
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

xZack13

Post by xZack13 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:50 pm

Looking for literate female roleplayer who is interested in trying out the below plot. If interested, let me know. Thanks.

DARK THEMED ACTION ROLEPLAY PLOT :

You are a very smart, manipulative, seductive and dangerous secret agent who works for a bad guy, Michael.

Michael is a rich & smart businessman who recently entered into all illegal businesses with an aim to become the king of illegal world. As he is just a newbie in this field, he recruited you for making his illegal works easy.

You get a message from your boss, Michael saying,"Babe your next mission is stealing a yacht that contains 700 unique diamond marbles, 1000 gold biscuits and lot of important property documents.

This private yacht belongs to Wilson, who is one of the richest guys in the New York. He has lot of exotic resorts, guest houses with high class facilities. They include a huge variety of swimming pools, beach facing resorts , bars and lot of private stuff. He allows only few people on to his private yacht and very few people know that he owns a private yacht.

You need to play with Wilson in such a way that he takes you to his private yacht. Once you are there, make sure all the diamonds, golds and documents are present , then give Wilson a sexy death and bring the yacht to our base.

Your mission : How to get in touch with Wilson.

You should approach Wilson's manager to get the permission to shoot a hot video song in Wilson's private properties like his resorts and guest houses. Plan the shooting dates in such a way that, it coincides with Wilson visiting the same resort/guest house when you are shooting there so you can slowly get to know him, trick him and eventually convince him to shoot some part of video on yacht.

Video song's theme : you can choose anything of your choice like 'seducing rich guys, stealing their properties and giving them a sexy death' etc..

You can take your team of 4-8 people with you in this mission to assist you in helping with the camera, directing and also to handle his guards.

Watch this video : https://youtu.be/1YFza3yDBAc
Plot will be similar

#xZack13#

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Hello @xZack13. As I commented on your other thread an hour ago, this is a PG-13 site. Since you’ve posted the same thing in three places now, one can only assume you’re not paying much attention. I’ll go ahead and lock the spares and you’re welcome to drop me a message once you have a chance to think about what you want to do here and read the rules.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:29 pm

I may have deleted it from intermediate.... I got impatient and put it in casual lol.

https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 75#p353175

War Mango

Post by War Mango » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Nevermind apparently that RP is unwanted everywhere I tried it.
Last edited by War Mango on Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Updog.

stormy

Post by stormy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:41 am

bored and love to rp, let me know if ur interested!!! im literally free 24\7

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:15 pm

That's great to hear, we love active members!

I take it you're super new then, Welcome! You can check out our three categories of roleplaying, we've got a request section with other people with cool ideas also looking for partners to roleplay with!

Just remember to read the rules and you can pm our lovely moderators anytime if you have questions anytime. Just look for a different colored name. :)

Or you could pm me anytime, I swear I'm friendly too lol.
stormy wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:41 am
bored and love to rp, let me know if ur interested!!! im literally free 24\7

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:05 am

Hey, if anyone thinks a roleplay involving a bit of codebreaking sounds fun, I threw an interest check in Casual. I haven't got a proper plot yet, but it'll be fun.

Oh, hey, fun little thing to entice you (or put you off, lol): encoding the word CODE with a Vigenere cipher, using the keyword CODE gives you ECGI. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm right about that. I did that without an encoder, so it could be wrong still, lol
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:34 am

Someone help I'm bored. I've got one rp going but I need more! MORE!

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:35 am

No one's really going for my RPs, so I gotta try to bring more out of the vault
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡