[Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:54 am

Image Eleoxia is a world that used to be full of life. Luscious green grass, large forest with tall trees full of leaves and animals, vast oceans full of water life... And home to beings known as the Elementals. They are a species born with the ability to control and create an element, and are physically a part of that element. They are ruled by someone known as the Omni, an elemental who has all elements. They are a symbol of balance and peace. Most families pass the rule on when a new Omni is born... Except the current ruling family. After the Omni passed, the family didn't want to give up control. They ordered every Omni born, to be killed.

As it has been for hundreds of years. They have driven the world into the ground. They decide who is important and who isn't. Only the capital city is left in one piece. The rest is in ruins, the planet slowly dying. Another Omni was born, but before she could be executed, a family helped her and her family escape. They were all killed, and the baby was thought to be dead. She still lives, but is in hiding. She needs to retake the world, but she can't do it alone.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] The Elementals of Eleoxia

Image General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageKeep curse words to a minimal, though I'd prefer you to not curse at all.

RP Rules
ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. This rule is an expansion of Rule 2. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageDon't bother people and beg people to rp with you. Don't Harass, and don't push yourself into a situation just to get attention. I will warn only once, then I will kick you out if it happens again.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
ImageRomance is ok, but if I see people neglecting the rp just to get with someone, I WILL hit the PLOT button, and you won't like it at all.

Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you. Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Image Elements and Colors
ImageFire/Red
ImageAir/White
ImageWater/Deep Blue
ImageEarth/Brown
ImageNature (Plant Life)/Green
ImageLight/Gold
ImageDark/Black
ImageIce/Pale Blue
ImageMetal/Silver
ImageElectricity/Yellow

Monika
Casual Mod

Image ImageElementals are made up of their element. When they bleed, what comes from their body is, in a way, a liquid version of their element.
ImageElementals still need to eat and drink, but what they consume are, like them, comprised of their element. A Fire Fruit would contain fire components.
ImageElementals can be harmed by opposing elements. As such, fire elementals cannot eat Water Fruit as much as water elementals cannot eat Ice Fruit.
ImageElementals, as of now, don't have too much more than a human lifespan.
ImageElementals, other than the Omni, have only one element.
ImageElementals can survive without eating or drinking. When their body needs sustenance, it takes it from their element in the environment. This is what as driven the planet to the state it is now. Elementals unable to eat or drink has pushed the planet to its limits. Within a few years, elements will start becoming extinct, and their elementals will follow closely behind.
ImageEleoxia is in a post apocalyptic state. Very few buildings remain, and food is nearly non existent. Most Elementals in this day and age have never eaten in their lives.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:55 am

Image Name:
Personality: (Usually is reflected by element)
Element:
Skills:
Appearance: (Elementals have hair and eyes that match their element)

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:53 am

This looks like fun! Is it still open?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:41 pm

Yeah, it is

Ash
Bronze

Post by Ash » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:22 am

Coolio! I will have a CS up as soon as I can

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Can't believe I missed this! I'll have a cs up soon, promise!

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:53 am

I have read and accepted your beautiful rules!

Name: Seraphni Ridge (Sera)
Personality: Sera is a firmly grounded individual, preferring facts over fiction every time. She cares deeply for those close to her, and will do anything to protect them. For the moment though, her heart is darkened by loss and she is alone. She is loyal, and strong, and is not easily swayed by distractions when she has a goal in mind and is extremely stubborn.
Element: Earth
Skills: Sera can fuse stones and minerals together to form spikes, hardening them to make walls or fix floors in their practical use. For battle, she can raise spikes from underground to pierce the unwary.
Appearance: Sera's appearance was quite ordinary for the most part, with silky, long brown hair that spans her back, and skin that was a light caramel. She uses small stones to decorate the crown of her head, mostly white and pink, but there is one she keeps strung around her neck that shines a bright ethereal blue. It doesn't hold any powers but she will never take it off or let others touch it.
Last edited by Killer Ice Cream on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.