[Req] Bright Eyes Dull World

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Re: [Req] Bright Eyes Dull World

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:50 am

Absolutely. I'm really looking forward to this. My story was getting a bit stale so this will be amazing

Argonaut24
Bronze

Post by Argonaut24 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:51 am

Well, I guess I'll join too if you'll have me.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:56 am

Everyone's welcome! I can't wait to read more sheets!

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:17 pm

Just a quick check in on how everyone is doing?

(^¬^)/

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:23 pm

And I should remind everyone that your intros do not need to be as long as my story intro. I worked on that for quite a while. I will take as long as you give me of course, but don't burn out before the rp even begins!

JoJoTheZombie

Post by JoJoTheZombie » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 pm

(Will finish soon)

Name: Paul Mayfield

Born gender: Male

Gender identity: Male

Appearance:
Hair: Brown, Long wavy hair usually tied back.
Skin: White
Eyes: Green
Height: 6ft
Weight: 165
Body type: Lean

Favorite suit color: Green

Personality:
Very optimistic, a dreamer of sorts. Paul dreams of a day when all humans can live on the surface, determined to see that day out himself. While very intelligent, Paul is a troublemaker, and a thief. Though usually the stolen goods include books or food. Through the books Paul has been able to study some of the outside world, gettinf some knowledge on what the outside is like.

Positive traits: Optimism, a hopeful attitude.
Negative traits: Has proven to be untrustworthy at times.
Neutral traits: Shy when encountering new people
Hidden traits: Excellent ability at reading peoples expressions, wants, desires just by examining them. Is very persuasive with his words.

Attributes:
Strength: 4
Speed: 7
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 9
Stamina: 5
Communication: 7

Bio: An infant born to dying parents, both of them taken by the infection before Paul made a year old. His mother actually had the virus right before his birth, concerning the doctors immensely. As a side effect, Paul's body for some reason, was unable to produce or process the proper nutirents he needed as a growing boy. Seeing this as an opportunity, scientists in the bunker used him as an early test subject, around 2 years before Brie was born. This experiment became very close to a scientist that lived in the bunker, Dr. Connor, who looked after Paul during and after the experiments. Though their relationship never became father-son like, Dr. Connor raised Paul to the best of abilities. But the experiment always came first. The experiment. Thats all Paul was, atleast its what he felt like when referencing the others in the bunker. And thus thats how most viewed him, as the test child that almost never knew anything more. Paul was tired of it, he wanted an escape, a way out to be more than just a test subject. He eanted to live free, in the real world. He wouldn't rest till that happened.

Intro:
"Paul, you ready?" Dr. Connor's voice reached out to the young man's ears, his mind lost somewhere distant beyond imagination. With a reluctant sigh Paul snapped back to reality, pushing himself up out of the chair heading towards the lab. Daily routine exams. Every day the same thing. Scans, shots, examinations, the same empty questions to answer. Though while he appeared reluctant to preform the daily routine, Paul paid attention every step of the way, asking questions every step of the way. Everyday he would find a new question about his routine to puzzle the science team with. "This injection is to calm your nerves through the process, while the rest of the medicine takes effect. You know how irate these things can make you." Dr. Connor answered im response to Paul's question about the serum being shot into his arm. "Though, we only use a small dose. Too much creates quite the buzz." He added, injecting Paul with a light blue serum before turning back to turning back to the medicine cabinet. Carefully he placed the blue serum in the cupboard and took out one that had a pink tint to it. That was also injected into Paul's arm. The essintial nutrients his body needed to function. Just as the doc finished up, another man from the science team stepped in the room "Dr. Connor. We need you for a moment." The man announced. Connor placed the serum on the counter and nodded "Ill be right back Paul, dont move." He instructed before stepping out.

"Connor, how much more time are you going to waste?"

"On who? Paul? Its not wasting time-"

"He's not your son, Connor. And it's pretty clear he doesn't want to be. He's a test subject.. And he's not yielding the results we need."

"So what are you saying Stephen?"

"I saw we cut him.. We can only afford so many subjects at a time.. And people."

"What!? Youre suggesting, we let this boy suffer because of your results?" Connor asked with irritation in his voice, his eyes glancing back to the subject room. "Wait, wheres Paul?" He asked, hisneyes falling on an empty subject chair.

Two tubes of pink, and two tubes of light blue serum with an injection gun shoved into Paul's suit as he hurried down the hall, pulling out of the tubes out to examine as he hurried down the hall. These would prove useful, to an experiment of his own.
Last edited by JoJoTheZombie on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:53 pm

Oh wow, super intelligent boy! But mischievous lol I like it. I cannot wait to read the rest! ^¬^

Let me know if you have any questions.

And don't worry, take your time. I'm not sure where everyone is at with their sheets yet.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:00 am

I've been in touch with all of you, more or less, so if you like we can start chatter in the OOC! It might help get those brain juices flowing. I've got a link in the first page!

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 am

The introduction portion of my CS is complete. I cant wait to start.
Dungeons and dragons lite

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:42 am

Alrighty then! Goodness, that's a brutal childhood. I looooove it. So rich in story.

Well I'm thinking we should split up into teams then, six people on one thread will be nuts.

If you have any preferences on who you want to be paired with let me know.