New version of the post apocalyptic rp

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
princess

New version of the post apocalyptic rp

Post by princess » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:43 am

In the year 2678 the experienced a huge earthquake that changed the way that creatures live now. Creatures rule the earth.Humans no longer exist... They thought...MC is the last human. Hiding away in the wild not wanting to be discovered by the creatures. I was doing a good job of it... Until today. I had decided to go out replenish my food. Trying to keep out of sight, hiding behind trees and bushes. I look out making sure the patrol had walks passed and walk put only to run into you. (you can be any creature you want) I look up at you. Fear in my eyes as I'm not sure what type of creature you are. You grab my arm as I try to run. You radio your group that you found something in a language I don't understand. As they come back you stick a needle in my arm which knocks me out. You pick me up and carry me back to headquarters. You drop me into a holding cell and lock door waiting for me to wake up....