[Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

Post by Monika » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm

The Umbrella Corporation. When their suspicious activity came to light, they knew they were doomed. Before they were shut down, they had moved assets and employees to Gotham City, where they had already established, years ago, a company known as Lab Corp. The transfer was seamless and when Umbrella shut down, no one was the wiser. Except The survivors of their incidents. Claire Redfield got word of the possibility of Umbrella in Gotham, and has gone to see if that was the case. Unfortunately for her, Umbrella isn't the only thing she has to worry about.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

Post by Monika » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm

General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageYou can curse, just don't overdo it.

RP Rules ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Image Roles Taken Image

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Image Name:
Alias: (if any)
Personality: (Not needed for RE/Batman character)
Bio: (Not needed for RE/Batman character)
Appearance: Image

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:20 am

...I see that you've, uh, got this up and running again.

Wonder if I should...join it... 'Cause, y'know, I gotta get some more Weskie action goin' on. *wiggles brows up and down*

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure who I should be. Kinda wanna be the same characters from last time, OR remove one and use Chris, OR don't either and be someone entirely new. Ahh decisions, decisions... XD
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:37 am

Well, if no one else is interested, it'll be another one on one... can use any/all. lol

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:17 pm

True lol XD
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:55 pm

I'm interested, is this still open?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:49 pm

Yeah, it is

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:59 am

... Can I be VECTOR?
If so...

Alias: VECTOR
Appearance:
Weapons: STi Eagle 5.0, FN SCAR-H, Custom combat knife.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.