Venting Thread - Now with 9000 BTU/hr

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: Venting Thread - Now with 9000 BTU/hr

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:41 pm

I'm so fucking tired of hearing about the worthless political shit going on in this damned country and having every fucking day of my life revolve around it. I'm 16, I'd like to just live my life and go ONE FUCKING WEEK without a half-hour-long useless lecture about overexplaining what Trump is doing, what China is doing in retaliation, the COVID-19 pandemic, idiots on Facebook behaving like preschoolers over politics and so forth. That way I won't have to feel like a rude douche when I finally have enough and express the fact that I'm tired of it.
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:02 pm

^
I agree with you honestly. The next time i have to hear about thee Coronavirus i'm going to go insane
hola, jackass.
i'm train of the off topic gang.
(14, he/him - they/them)
i like puyo puyo and danganronpa.
now go fucking buy puyo puyo tetris, this is a threat.
ps: i'm biologically female so that's why i act like a pre pubescent 12 year old tumblr user :shrug:

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:35 am

Chatting is waaay more fun!

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:19 am

Agreed >v<

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:07 pm

A stupid thing to get annoying about, but...

The new reboots of cartoons are extremely awful. The only one I've liked is the reboot of Powerpuff Girls. Me and my older sister used to watch a lot of cartoons together when we were younger. A lot of old 90s cartoons that were shown late at night on Cartoon Network Too (which has stupidly been replaced by CN+1, which took away all the opportunity for a lot of shows to be aired again), but also shows like Ben 10, Generator Rex (which doesn't run anymore, but I have the theme song of it on my phone), and Thundercats. The Thundercats we watched was a reboot itself, of the original series, but my mum said it was just as good as that one. Ben 10 got a reboot either last year or the year before, and it now just focused on stupid humor. The original Ben 10 series, the very first, was not as serious as the series' that followed (like Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Omniverse, etc), but it still had its serious moments. And the overall feeling of all the original series' was what allowed it to do things like have an absolutely awesome crossover with Generator Rex (me and my sister looked forward to that so much when we heard about it, and absolutely LOVED it when we saw it). The new Ben 10 series has none of that, and is just stupid. And then, there's a new reboot of Thundercats, which is even worse than the Ben 10 reboot. The animation style is totally different, the characters don't even looked like who they're supposed to, and it is just ridiculous. It isn't even out yet, and I already hate it.
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:53 pm

The anarchy that the world is currently in is really wearing on my sanity. 2019 was a crappy enough year for me that wore on my sanity as it is, I was hoping that this one would at least be peaceful. Heh. How silly of me to think that would happen.

At least 2018 was realatively good and peaceful compared to everything else.

Also, I worked really hard to set up my dresser so it looked nice, got it absolutely perfect, and then my stupid cat comes and ruins EVERYTHING I worked so hard on.

Maybe I'm too materialistic... I don't know... I really don't know anymore. I'd just like something to consistently go right in my life for a change... maybe some lasting peace for once would be nice too... this is all wearing on me very, very badly for the last two years...

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:56 am

I don't get anxiety, I don't get depressed, nor do I have any diagnosed mental health problems that I'm aware of. If I do have something, I've long overcome it and it doesn't play into my life in any legitimate way. But everyone around me seems to have some sort of mental health issue, especially when it comes to people in my own age group; so I find it very hard to connect with people sometimes in my own social group, when they talk about their problems all I can really give is my solution to my problems "Figure it out".

Again that's how I deal with my problems which I guess is the key reason I have such a tight grip on my awareness of my mental state. But that's donned me the perfect shoulder to lean on for people since they tend feel comfortable with me.

I don't judge because I don't care.

I've grown to hate being the shoulder to lean on but there's a part of me that thinks I'm the only capable so I've accepted my position. I really wish at times I didn't have friends with these issues and could just "figure it out" like myself but that's not realistic or fair. It's gotten to the point where I've scrapped the idea of dating really because I don't want to deal with the emotional problems that come with it, I know I will write off as some minor inconvenience to my life and treat it as such.

What I'm trying to say in short is: I think I'm dissociated with a majority of the people I'm surrounded with not just in my friend group but also family too.

Also I hate my height, like I just wanna be a few inches taller damn is that too much to ask?

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:29 pm

^ My gosh, Sha, I came here to say basically the same thing. I know exactly how you feel, I've dealt with the EXACT same situation, especially last year. And adding onto that, the worst part for me is that I'm really bad with words, I can barely even function or think of anything to say in a normal conversation, so I have an even harder time thinking of guidance to give my friends. And then I end up making the situation worse by either saying the wrong thing or not saying anything at all, not to mention seeming like an uncaring asshole who's only interested in her own life and problems, which is really not the case. In fact, that actually happened last night- my friend was down and wanted help, but I just couldn't think of anything to say, so I didn't respond and now I probably made it worse and made myself seem cold.

All I want is to be good with words. Most of the time I literally cannot think of a single word to say. It's not because I'm shy. It's because the words literally do not come to my mind, at all.

I also know how you feel about the height thing, buddy. Trust me on that one, I'm 16 years old and have been 4'11" since I was 10. I cannot even reach the top shelf of my closet. I feel your pain.

War Mango

Post by War Mango » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:40 pm

It is extremely windy today morons insist on trying to pass cash through the drawer to me to pay for their shit only for the wind to blow it out. Just fucking use a credit card. God people are dumb.
Updog.

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:46 am

War Mango wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:40 pm
It is extremely windy today morons insist on trying to pass cash through the drawer to me to pay for their shit only for the wind to blow it out. Just fucking use a credit card. God people are dumb.
I cant stand cash either