Real Life CSes

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: Real Life CSes

Post by odog811 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:46 am

even mine?

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:08 am

Yup :3
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:02 pm

*happiness noises*

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:22 pm

thank (checks notes) you

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:27 pm

You're both welcome x'D

Pascal’s Blue

Post by Pascal’s Blue » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm

Name: For the sake of Temeraire, Felicitas.
Mental gender: What is life? Is it an everlasting circle within we are all trapped?
Mental age: Probably two.
S.O: totally don’t have a crush on one of my best friends, who is totally not a girl.
Religion: Does the Temeraire novels count as a religion?
Height: Around 5 ft.
Weight: I’ve finally gotten past ninety, you have no idea how long that took I’m hecking skinny.
Personality: Somewhere between ‘I’m about ready to murder something’ and perpetually bouncing off the walls.
History: Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
Race: A Pascal’s Blue dragon! Heck all of you!
Nationality: Fire Nation
Interests: Capturing the Avatar to restore Zulu’s honor.
Dislikes: People who feel the need to make jokes and not take you seriously because ‘why not?’ Heck you, step-brother.
Skills: Capturing the Avatar to restore Zuko’s Honor.
Theme song: Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.
Appearance: A light, silvery, blue with darker blue and black spots on top of that, y’know, your average Pascal’s Blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gecko
Silver

Post by Gecko » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Fuck it, I've been floating around here 6 years. Y'all might be interested, you might not. I don't think I'm too well-known around here (to my understanding), but w h a t e v e r

Name:
Emma! :D

19, but I'll be 20 in July. Not sure how I feel about that.

Mental gender:
Still female.

Mental age:
I've been told I'm an old soul unless I get very tired, so basically it's normally about 40 and sometimes 12 year old middle school boy.

S.O:
The heterosexualness is strong with this one.

Religion:
Christian. Technically no denomination, but the closest is probably Baptist.

Height:
5'8".

Weight:
220 lbs. last I checked, but I've been eating better lately and I'm pretty sure I've lost a couple pounds! :D

Personality:
Oh jeez. I have Asperger's and I tend to mask a lot depending on who I'm with. With friends I'm a bit of a comedian (nowhere near as funny as my boyfriend), but I tend to mother them and all of that. When I play games with them I tend to play support, so they call me Mercy lmao. My family sees me as someone that's steadfast, creative, funny/weird and kind. And a nerd. Definitely a nerd. Around people I don't know (so usually classmates), I'm an uber-quiet but nice person to hang around, maybe a bit off because, again, A s p e r g e r ' s. When I was in high school, a lot of people saw me as a leader and an inspiration. Some people say I'm a goody-two-shoes, but I don't mind. It just means I have a strong moral compass. I'd like to think of myself as someone loyal and someone people can turn to for advice. I love making people laugh and sharing stories and ideas. There's a lot to unpack in a personality.

History:
*cracks knuckles* Here we go.

To start off, I was born into a well-known Salvation Army family in both the Northeastern division of the US and England/some of Europe. My mum is English and my dad's American. The Salvation Army requires their officers to move every 3 years, so I was born July 30th, 2000, in Rochester, New York, my older sister was born 2 years prior in New Jersey, and my little brother was born three years after me in Philadelphia. Both of my parents are very talented musicians, having played with Elton John and in famous venues, but my mum was world-renowned for being an expert trombone soloist. My dad is a trumpeter. But the Salvation Army isn't all that it's cut out to be because they do shady/un-Christian things, so we left when I was 3 or 4 and moved away from Philly.

I feel like I had a fairly normal childhood. I read a lot, I loved drawing pictures and discovered that I had a passion for writing. Naturally, I created my own illustrated book in 3rd grade. It's very cute, poorly written. Is it a coincidence that I'm considering an illustration minor though? Anyways, a lot of older people thought that I was an advanced reader and all that jazz, so I was in a couple of programs that was meant for advanced readers, but I don't think there was much more than that. I did have a couple of friends, but not many. I was more comfortable around adults than children, so I mostly spoke with teachers. By the time I hit middle school, I was starting to get more into music. Oh, I also am half deaf, so at this point I had gotten my hearing aid and wore it only for a few months. I was embarrassed by it. I've been wearing it again. Well, until it broke because that thing is old now.

So I grew more confident in middle school. By now I'd had a handful of friends and was fully invested in art, music, and writing, and I was becoming more well-known among my peers for such things. I was on a soccer team and was the main goalie/defender, and I never felt more wanted in sports in my life lol. It was a pretty high point in my life. I was getting awards for what I liked to do and I had all the friends I could ever want. Then I hit high school. I had learned in the second half of my 8th grade year that I was autistic and that girls with autism aren't common. That mixed with the pills they gave me for anxiety and ADD, I was kind of depressed and alone my freshman year. It was rough. I was the only female trombonist, and I was more advanced than the kids I already knew in my section, so I was in the advanced band with kids I didn't know. My oldest/closest friend and I had drifted a bit. Then my grandpa passed. But my band director took me in and started to boost my self esteem, and by my sophomore year I was section leader and set the example for the most of the band. I miss that band, it was very professional sounding and fun. By the time I graduated, I had revealed to all 180 kids in a speech that I had autism and that they were the best thing that ever happened to me. I was voted vice president.

So while band had been my main thing in high school, I was starting to wonder what I would actually do for the rest of my life. I was invited to do a summer tour with an international band for prestigious high schoolers, but I wasn't sure. At first I thought that music was the obvious route, but I realized that it was more than I would be bargaining for. I knew a decent amount about video games (or so I thought), loved them to death, and was at the top of my video game class, so I went with a career in video game arts as a concept artist. I was accepted to a well-known and prestigious undergrad video game college halfway through senior year. I'm on my sophomore year now and am considering doing a minor in illustration.

Last April, I got a call from my mum and dad in the hospital. They explained to me that mum had been diagnosed with some kind of brain cancer, though they wouldn't tell me because they know how curious I am and the Google searching I would do, which I understand. But God has been good to us, and while she did have a rough time with radiation, it's a kind of cancer that works well with radiation, so it's shrinking quickly. She's had some trouble with stability, but it's something that can be fixed with physical therapy. Literally a miracle! It'll be a year since the diagnosis this April, and it's been a strangely wonderful adventure. We've met many wonderful people, and my sister, along with some friends, is doing a fundraiser where they sell scrunchies and donate money to brain cancer research. Every dollar goes to it!

A few weeks ago, however, my boyfriend's dad was also diagnosed with cancer. This one is colon cancer spread to three different places. Every update we get is a little bleaker than before, but yesterday is perhaps the worst. If his father's chemo isn't compatible with the cancer, which we'll find out in 6(?) months, then he will only have a couple of months to live. Its been rough and sucks balls, but we're praying and hoping that it will be okay. It's more likely to work than not, but the threat is still there. It's strange to see both sides of the spectrum with our parents. There's a lot to work with. We're staying optimistic because there's no way in hell this fight is over yet!

As of right now, I can see myself staying with my boyfriend to marriage with some kids down the line, maybe a dog or two. I'd like to be an art director one day, but we'll see where things fall. I think it'll work out, though.

Sorry there's a lot there, but some people might be interested, so why not? I have loads of stories that I could tell forever, but this should do.

Race:
Caucasian.

Nationality:
Half American, half British. I can do a mean accent after teasing my mum for the past 15 years when she says something different.

Interests:
Video games, artistic techniques, anatomy, psychology, nerdy shit, music/composing.

Dislikes:
Annoying sounds, uncomfortable situations, lima beans (don't get me started on nature's interpretation of boogers), interrupting, heated debates.... Just to name a few things.

A number of video games, artsy-fartsy stuff, pretending my hearing aid is an earpiece to contact the President, photography, writing, flannels, character creation, D&D, superheroes, Star Wars, music, psychology things...again, just to name a few things.

Skills:
Ugh, this is gonna sound like I'm bragging. Add that to my dislikes, I guess lol. Music (I play trombone, guitar/ukulele, some bari sax, learning piano/harmonica), drawing, creative things, I'm strangely good at presenting, certain video games, cleaning, procrastinating, daydreaming, etc.

Theme song:
It could be a number of things, but lately? Probably "I Was Me" by Imagine Dragons and "Connections" by One Republic.

Appearance:
WIN_20200217_12_04_14_Pro.jpg
WIN_20200217_12_04_14_Pro.jpg (117.21 KiB) Viewed 601 times
To quote Hamlet Act III, Scene iii, Line 87..."no."
Superhero Sandbox: Fusion
Art Thread: Don't Look Here!

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:35 am

I clearly forgot some things. I'm going to copy/paste the one I just redid like a lazy butt and edit it from there.

Name: Funnily enough, the couple of times I gave out my real name when I was younger, that was one of the only things I wasn't lying about.

Nicknames: Kirby, Marx, Sectonia, Foxi

Mental age: 11

Mental gender: Cactus

Height: 4'11", short AF

Weight: How should I know? I was 89 pounds in 2018, but for all I know I could be anywhere from 93 to 9999999 now.

Ethnicity: Irish/Italian

Nationality: 'Murican

Favorite color: PURPLE

S.O: Pretty straight but also incredibly asexual and fairly demiromantic

Likes: Food, cats, astronomy, swords, animals, butterflies, beetles, tarantulas, books, Kirby, food

Dislikes: Celery can freaking die and so can summer.

Hobbies: Drawing, stargazing, reading, studying, writing, RPing (obviously), playing video games, consuming alarming quantities of unhealthy snack food

Favorite foods: Strawberry pie/strawberries/anything else strawberry-related, pancakes, any Easter candy that ever existed but epecially Reese's PB eggs and Cadbury caramel eggs, seafood

Favorite cuisine: Japanese

Favorite book(s): Other than various educational textbooks, Wings of Fire series by Tui T. Sutherland

Favorite movie: The Polar Express

Favorite animals: Cats, tigers, foxes, wolves

Favorite songs: Way too many.

Gourmet Race - Kirby Super Star, Kirby March - Hoshi no Kaabii, Kirby! - Hoshi no Kaabii, the staff roll song from Kirby's Dreamland 3, Moonstruck Blossom - Kirby Triple Deluxe, Sullied Grace - Kirby Triple Deluxe, C-R-O-W-N-E-D - Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Revenge of the Puppet Master - Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, My Friend and the Setting Sun - Kirby Super Star, The Roost - Super Smash Bros. Brawl ver., and Ordeal (Orchestral) from Team Kirby Clash Deluxe are just a small few.

Favorite game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Favorite fictional character: Long live King Dedede, but Meta Knight and Magolor are awesome too.

Favorite flower: Red roses, orchids and tiger lilies, but I love really all flowers.

Theme song: Largely depends on what mood I happen to be in. Typically something like Kirby March -Shanchii or Moonstruck Blossom - Kirby Triple Deluxe on a good to normal day.

Personality: Shy, a bit timid, optimistic, a bit of a prankster, slightly insane, sensitive, loyal, empathetic, somehow a bit on the short-tempered/grumpy side and definitely at least somewhat vain, obsessed with "pretty" things like flowers and jewelry but also obsessed with swords/swordsmanship and archery, weirdly obsessed with the idea of being a queen

Bio: I exist, I breathe, I just want food.

Other: I am a very huge nerd with an equally huge cat obsession and an even bigger dragon obsession who perpetually lives in October 2017.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:33 pm

neat

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

Train
Choo Choo!

Post by Train » Sat May 23, 2020 2:08 am

Here comes Train reviving an old thread to insert his CS

Name: Ethan
Nicknames: Bean, Cos, Crys, Saph, Train
Mental Age: Sometimes 10 and sometimes 30+.
Mental gender: Male
Height: I think i grew to 5'3 since last time but idk
Weight: Still fat
Race: Sparkledog
Nationality: Johto
S.O: Asexual and Biromantic
Personality: I'm a funny guy. That's it. My personality is being haha. Oh and being anxious too.
History: First you draw a circle, then you dot the eyes, add a great big frown, presto, it's Train! I'm a drawing! I'm a cryptid! I don't exist! I don't HAVE a history!
Religion: Atheist
Interests: Anime & manga, Pokemon, ePiC gAmInG, eating food, eating food, eating food, YouTube, eating food, drawing, eating food
Dislikes: Greninja and the kids who put mayo on the school pizza. All of those kids have turned to a life of crime now.
Theme Song: Viva la Vida by Coldplay. It has nastolgic edge energy. I like it.
hola, jackass.
i'm train of the off topic gang.
(14, he/him - they/them)
i like puyo puyo and danganronpa.
now go fucking buy puyo puyo tetris, this is a threat.
ps: i'm biologically female so that's why i act like a pre pubescent 12 year old tumblr user :shrug: