I'm booored

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Re: I'm booored

Post by odog811 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:18 am

Unfortunately Alex fainted from the action (and the fact I'm about to pass out irl), falling on some of the softer leaves as he couldn't comprehend what happened.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:23 am

Kirby turned around in time to see Alex faint, not before inhaling a few more watermelons. Temporarily forgetting about his snack, he trotted over to the human and shook his shoulders gently, looking at him with concern. "Poyokay?"
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:32 am

The human woke up with a start, nearly shouting before seeing the puffball. "h....huh... m...must've been a hallucination of sorts... t....thanks for waking me up little guy" He sighed in relief, dismissing what he saw before his fainting incident.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:41 am

"Poyo!" Kirby said innocently, regarding Alex with a cheerful smile. "Poyo poyo?" he then asked, holding out half of a small watermelon to the human as an offer.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:23 pm

He rubbed kirby's head again, laughing to himself, "no thanks, you go ahead and eat it yourself, I'm not hungry right now." Alex responded, although he appreciated the offer.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:26 am

Not needing to be told twice, Kirby happily stuffed the watermelon into his mouth with a satisfied "Mmmpoy". The little pink puff then plopped down in the soft grass next to Alex, looking up at him with that same innocent smile of his.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:10 pm

"Quite hungry huh? I can relate easily sometimes lil' guy" He chuckled, still rubbing the puffball's head. Mostly due to the action calming him.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:11 am

"Poyo," Kirby answered in a sigh of contentment, closing his deep, sapphire-colored eyes in relaxation. Having his head rubbed seemed to be putting the little puffball to sleep.

odog811
Bronze

Post by odog811 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:00 am

Alex responded with a yawn, somewhat tempted to use the puffball like a teddy bear. Although he just kept rubbing while his eyelids got heavy.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:26 am

It wasn't much longer before Kirby was fast asleep, letting out tiny, cute snores with a trace of a contented smile still remaining on his face.