[Req] In insania... [Small group or 1x1]

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Fyri Duindae

Re: [Req] In insania... [Small group or 1x1]

Post by Fyri Duindae » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:11 pm

Cool, thank you!! ^_^
☆☆☆ "They all expected me to save them, but I'm starting to realize they may have saved me." ☆☆☆

Kodi

Post by Kodi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Yeah that's great thanks
Kodi

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:14 am

Ok i lied a little probably Saturday
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Kodi

Post by Kodi » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:27 am

That's fine. Just so you know, I'm on holiday this week. I do have WiFi the whole time, but can't guarantee that I'll be able to post much. If you need to control my character's actions in order to advance the plot, feel free to do so, however I'll try to post something, or at least check in.
Kodi

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:45 pm

I'm just putting on the final touches of my character and the intro and we should start this afternoon.

Fyri Duindae

Post by Fyri Duindae » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:58 pm

Oh good! I'm excited! ^_^
☆☆☆ "They all expected me to save them, but I'm starting to realize they may have saved me." ☆☆☆

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Name: Renrek Kaiser

Sex: Male

Personality: Renrek is curious and questioning. He is often found looking around at everything and trying to pick out every small detail, when he is not bothering others with questions or snooping around he can often be found reading in various books and scrolls. He is very friendly, helpful, talkative and overall positive but can quickly change moods when the topic of his family is brought up and he will become angry when he is compared to his siblings.

Bio: Renrek is the fourth of nine children of the Heinrich royal family. As usual for members of royal family he had quite a pampared childhood, but there was one problem… he despised it. Unlike his brothers and sisters who became selfish and snobish Renrek found his happiness in learning and using what he learned to help others.

After years of study he found out through experimentation he was magically inclined unlike his siblings which made him even more of an outcast. With his new found abilities he decided to leave the castle and join the dark hands. Their he quickly learned swordsmanship and how to better use his magic which excelled at greatly. One day while trying to create a new spell it backfired and encased his left hand lump of crystal. With no way to remove it, he cut off his hand with his sword and attuned a metal gauntlet to be his new left hand. Even after that he continued to practice and enhance the spell, creating a new form of magic.

Weapons: his weapon of choice is his sabre. And his other weapon would he his metal gauntlet capable of not only wielding magic but also fairing well as a regular hand with the bonus of hitting harder than flesh.

Equipment: he carries with his a spell book on his person's as well as three others in the carriage. He has a few maps of the lands and a journal for notes.

Abilities: he wields the power of both magic and a dangerous new form of crystal magic.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:02 pm

I wanted to post this yesterday but rpf app decided to be a jerk so here it is now late as hell. Hopefully the app will be nice today so we can actually friggin start.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Alright the rp has started yay!

Fyri Duindae

Post by Fyri Duindae » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:55 pm

Ooooh. Dangerous new crystal magic~~ *taps fingers together over table, eyes narrowing with a smirk* Very interesting...