[closed] [1x1] always looking!

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
eskimo

[closed] [1x1] always looking!

Post by eskimo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:38 am

Hey guys, I’m still pretty new to this site, but I figured it was time to crawl out of my igloo and go fish for a partner.

I like romance, slice of life, fantasy, adventure, action, and horror. I can definitely do something historical-esque, though I cannot promise accuracy to any place or time period.

Maybe I’ve read a little too much shōjo manga, but I’m a huge sucker for spicy drama, high school settings, yokai, magical girls, and anything of the sort!

random pairings/misc:
bullied x former bully
popular kid x rebel
royal x (royal/servant/knight/peasant)
heartbroken x supportive friend
human x supernatural
fairy tales (modernized)
runaways
rivals
arranged marriage
reincarnated lovers

rules:

First and foremost, obey all site rules!

I do fxm, mxm, and fxf pairings. For fxm, I have no preference on which character I play.

Talking ooc (whether about the rp or not) please use pm or an ooc topic. Let’s keep our rp tidy.

I prefer my roleplays to be long-term. I’m hoping for a partner who’s willing to post often and see it till the end, but if you’ll be away for a while or want to quit please let me know.

Interested? Send me a pm!
Last edited by eskimo on Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

eskimo

Re: [1x1] always looking!

Post by eskimo » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:39 pm

bump

12maori3

Re: [closed] [1x1] always looking!

Post by 12maori3 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Can we do something like this? https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15101? Except with a Yokai as Hades and a different backstory? What I'm getting at, I guess, is an RP held in historical times where a yokai had a master (maybe his master's a god of something...). He and his master had a relationship, but he couldn't protect her and she died. As a god/goddess, she's reincarnated over and over again but never found her way to him? I'm not sure, this idea is just floating in my head and I can't seem to grab on to an actual plot. Any ideas? Or what were you thinking?

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:29 pm

eskimo wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:38 am
Hey guys, I’m still pretty new to this site, but I figured it was time to crawl out of my igloo and go fish for a partner.

I like romance, slice of life, fantasy, adventure, action, and horror. I can definitely do something historical-esque, though I cannot promise accuracy to any place or time period.

Maybe I’ve read a little too much shōjo manga, but I’m a huge sucker for spicy drama, high school settings, yokai, magical girls, and anything of the sort!

random pairings/misc:
bullied x former bully
popular kid x rebel
royal x (royal/servant/knight/peasant)
heartbroken x supportive friend
human x supernatural
fairy tales (modernized)
runaways
rivals
arranged marriage
reincarnated lovers

rules:

First and foremost, obey all site rules!

I do fxm, mxm, and fxf pairings. For fxm, I have no preference on which character I play.

Talking ooc (whether about the rp or not) please use pm or an ooc topic. Let’s keep our rp tidy.

I prefer my roleplays to be long-term. I’m hoping for a partner who’s willing to post often and see it till the end, but if you’ll be away for a while or want to quit please let me know.

Interested? Send me a pm!
Hey if you're still up for it I believe I have an idea you might enjoy with your like of shōjo. If you'd like I'll message you with the plot or just post it here. Let me know.

GwenRoth

Post by GwenRoth » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:24 pm

Hey, I'd be very interested in role-playing with you

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

12maori3

Post by 12maori3 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:16 am

Sure, which idea are you interested in? I usually reply faster, but it seems like I wasn't subscribed to my own topic!