[REQ] A couple of ideas...

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion
Bronze

[REQ] A couple of ideas...

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:39 pm

(title pending) (dark fantasy, mature, action, small group 1-4)

Our lands for as long as anyone can remember have been cursed; people, villages, towns, cities have fallen under it's terrible demise. Madness spreading, turning families on each other, people becoming savages, becoming monsters, causing complete and utter chaos! And it feels there is almost no hope for life or to go on... Almost...

King after king have had a special group of fighters, scholars, clerics and mages who roam the lands to find where the curse has begun to spawn and destroy it before it can spread. The Dark Hands, as they are called, are that special group who only awnser to the king tirelessly work to keep what is left of life sane. But something is brewing in the distance... Something that no one has seen before.

This is one of the ideas I've had brewing for sometime. Inspired by darksouls' abyss watchers and bloodbourne.

Legend of the King... (1x1 or very small group 1-3)(dark fantasy, mature, slower paced and mystery)

You stare into a blood red sky as you are chained by your neck to your former allies. Crowds of people yelling, shouting, throwing stones and refuse as you, and there you see it, a rusted guillotine. You are unchained yet dragged up the wooden stairs as a man shouts to the crowd, you don't understand what he's saying out of fear. But then you are caught off guard a are forced to your knees as you'd head is placed onto the block, the last thing you see is the shouting man turn to you and smile as you hear a reading shriek...

"Aye! Wake up!" A man shouts. "You can't be falling asleep in this cold! You'll never wake up again!" He adds. You waken in the middle of blinding blizzard the reigns of a horse drawn cart lay in your lap as you are surrounded in animal furs. "Ah good your awake! I was worried I lost ya!" He shouts again. "The map said their should be a tavern on this trail soon! We can rest there I hope!"

Oddly enough this rp was inspired by some VERY loose inspirations from lovecraftian works and music from a very the popular band of Avatar.

Any suggestions, edits or new ideas feel free to add or pm.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Kontradiction

Re: [REQ] A couple of ideas...

Post by Kontradiction » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 am

Dark fantasy? Something inspired off of Bloodborne? Well you've certainly caught my interest. Both premises are interesting. The second one has Skyrim's "Hey you, you're finally awake." kinda feel to me. Personally gonna align myself with your first idea.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 pm

Kontradiction wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 am
Dark fantasy? Something inspired off of Bloodborne? Well you've certainly caught my interest. Both premises are interesting. The second one has Skyrim's "Hey you, you're finally awake." kinda feel to me. Personally gonna align myself with your first idea.
Keep in mind when I ment inspired I meant more in themes. Don't expect switch weapons or guns.

Kontradiction

Post by Kontradiction » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:12 am

Yup. I kinda figured. I'm more in it for the atmosphere anyway. Also since mages seem to be a thing I'll assume there'll be some form of magic?

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:35 am

While yes there will be magic it will be my version of magic based off of a thing I read.

If you know how cast a spell, miracle, ECT. You can do so but casting too much without proper care or practice you can hurt yourself. That and there is certain items you can have on your person to amplify your magic. I'd go into more detail about it but I'll wait to see if other people will join.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:34 pm

@Kontradiction

I am going to be making an official thread for the first rp but seeing as this isn't gaining much traction would you be ok with a 1x1 to or would you prefer to be in a group. I can deal with both options.

Kontradiction

Post by Kontradiction » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:53 am

Yeah I'm up for a 1x1, though it has been awhile since I've done one.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:29 am

Hey I made a a place holder thread for the rp. Its called In insania... I would posts link but mobile.does not like to do that.