(small group) Brotherhood of Iron

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
Xayve

(small group) Brotherhood of Iron

Post by Xayve » Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 am

So I just got done posting the Compound thread in casual and it got me thinking on a bigger plot for 3-4 people. 5 most.

Plotline:
Our characters make up the 5 higher-up members of a biker gang known as the Brotherhood of Iron (referred to covertly in conversation as "Our family" or just "MC") who deals in one thing and one alone: cold hard firepower. Everything was peaceful, the Brotherhood made its deliveries every week, and nobody had to worry....until two weeks ago, when the president was killed by a rival club known as the Devils' Rejects in a drive by shooting.
With its' leader of two decades put in the dirt, the club has to ask itself a lot of questions: Who will lead the club through the coming war? Are there other enemies besides the D.R.? What will they do after the fighting ends? and most importantly, what will happen in a world where the man who made the Brotherhood what it is has now left it?

MC History until this point:
Until the 1980s, the Brotherhood of Iron was a motorcycle club, not an MG. When the club began to experience financial difficulty the now-deceased president, John Goldsworth, put forward a vote to take the Brotherhood into gun running and other illicit activities because he had connections they could use. It passed. When they first entered the scene they had a fair bit of trouble, mainly from three other startup clubs known as the Devils' Rejects, the Los Locos, and the Nordic Legion, who were in similar situations to The Brotherhood.
For twelve years the clubs were in a war for trade and territory. Then one day, a man calling himself "Godfather" rode into town and began to settle peace agreements between all the clubs. The Brotherhood would stick to gun running, the Locos could have the drug trade, the Legion could take the nightclubs and all the fun they offered, and the D.R. would stick to other crimes such as poolsharking and running chop shops. All with only a 5% cut to the Godfather for the trouble of maintaining peace.
And so it was for a whole year, until an incident two weeks ago in which the president was gunned down.

This RP takes place in and near the fictional, just now made up town of Hideaway, Texas. While hideaway actually has a somewhat impressive population, they're pretty spread out, giving the whole place a pretty small-town vibe.
The police currently have a slightly sympathetic view of the Brotherhood as their president was just killed and nobody can prove they were ever connected to anything, but that can change over time.

It's also worth noting that the club has it's own home known simply as "The Shop" which is located outside city limits and has a front as a motorcycle repair shop, but also has a bar and a few other interesting things around.

Roles:
President (determined in RP)
VP: Xayve
Sergeant at Arms:
Club Treasurer:
Club Secretary:
Patched Member (will take the role of whoever becomes president if wanted.)

cs: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=12956
Last edited by Xayve on Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xayve

Re: (small group) Brotherhood of Iron

Post by Xayve » Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 am

Will put up CS and character info (patches, etc.) once people show interest

JLW

Post by JLW » Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 pm

Hey, I would be happy if I could join the Brotherhood of Iron

Sent from my SM-G900V using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Xayve

Post by Xayve » Wed May 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Right on brother! The directions to our clubhouse can be found at the bottom of the original post here ;) and all roles are presently open except for VP and president as president is going to be a storyline thing.

Hope to see ya there :)

Xayve

Post by Xayve » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Oh. I notice you're on the app like myself...that makes it much easier, our CS is in the appropriate subforum :)