Lets Play Questions!

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Re: Lets Play Questions!

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Shapeshifters are awesome. And they can end up as any creature as well, which is a bonus.

Opal, my birth stone. It's really pretty.

What's your zodiac sign?
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Agreed~!
Opal is beautiful! Depending on how you look at it in the light, you see different colors!

Aquarius! :D

Favorite steriotype?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 pm

That all blondes are stupid, just because of how ridiculous it is. I'm blonde, and no one would ever call me stupid.

Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, or My Chemical Romance, which would you rather listen to?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Also blonde. I am stupid on occasion, though. XD

Depends on the mood and song. Invincible and Dance Dance are good, but so is Miss Jackson and I Write Sin Not Tragidies... And Na Na Na is the only song I know of My Chemical Romance.

Any song recommendations?

Old User, new account. Hope to see some old friends, and make some new ones along the way.
Just because there's a few clouds, doesn't mean someone isn't there. Some days, the clouds might make you feel alone, but they're always there even when you can't see them, your sun, your moon, and your stars. They can be long distance or really close, and while the clouds can be our hardships and struggles, occasionally there'll be a break where you can see those people, and be reminded of how much someone really cares about you.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Numb by Linkin Park, or practically any song by Set It Off. Especially Hourglass or Lonely Dance.

Favorite band?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:24 pm

I have Numb in my playlist, and my to-go is I'll Sleep When I Am Dead and Wolf In Sheeps Clothing for Set It Off. Will look into those two songs, though~

Ohhh... Hard one. I don't have a favorite, since I have hit and misses, but close to the top is Skillet, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, Superchick, System Of A Down, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, and Mariana Trench. Those are my top listen bands.

Favorite book?

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Oh wow, we have such a similar taste in music. I listen to all of those except for Superchick, Sysytem of a Down, and Mariana Trench, mainly because I haven't actually heard of those three before.

A Fear Of Dark Water. I can't remember who it's by, because my copy of it has gone missing (gotta share a room with a younger sibling, so it's not such of a surprise that it has disappeared)

What are your thoughts on Nightcore?

Serenitynightowl
Heaven's Smarties

Post by Serenitynightowl » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Hit and miss. Some songs are good, some... not so much.

How about Vocaloid? Thoughts or favorite songs?

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:19 pm

I actually have no clue what that is

What is it?

PurplePrime

Post by PurplePrime » Tue May 14, 2019 3:37 pm