[REQ/One] TIAWRP [CLOSED]

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Venus
Silver

[REQ/One] TIAWRP [CLOSED]

Post by Venus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Muse A & B have always lived a normal life. A+ students, they keep to themselves and follow the rules. They’ve lived in the same small town located in Idaho all their life — a town where nothing ever happens. In the middle of College applications and preparing for graduation, all they can think about is making it through the end of the school year.

Muse C has been Muse A & B’s friend since they were all 4 years old playing in the sand box. Their polar opposite, Muse C is known to attend all the best parties and hang with the popular crowd. Muse C doesn’t care about school, college, or graduation. With their parents recent divorce they begin to care even less.

Over the summer before the start of their senior year, Muse B visits family in California, Muse C goes camping with their cousins, and Muse A stays behind working at their summer job. For the most part, communication between the three dies, but specifically with Muse C. Even when Muse B and C come back a week before school is scheduled to start, there is radio silence on Muse C’s end. It isn’t until Muse A and B see Muse C in school that they see what has happened.

Muse C has changed. Drastically. Where they were once average in appearance, they now are stunningly beautiful, confident, and.. different. Muse B writes it off as puberty, but Muse A knows something is wrong. Muse C isn’t Muse C anymore, no matter how many times Muse B tries to convince them nothing is wrong.

It isn’t until people in their once small, quiet town go missing that Muse A starts to realize things are going horribly wrong. Muse C becomes distant and begins to miss school. And a few weeks later after an argument between Muse B and C, Muse B becomes distance and quiet as well. Muse A becomes desperate and believes they are losing their friends. While the town lives in terror as the disappearances and secrets pile up, Muse A is too distracted by the strange behavior of their friends to notice when they become the next target to what the town is calling the “Fenrir Snatcher”

In a town where nothing ever happens, will Muse A uncover their friends deadly secrets? Or will they become another face on a milk carton?

~

I realize this intro post is complete and utter trash and it might give amateur vibes but I SWEAR I HAVE A PLAN. I really would prefer this be a 3 person rp, but I can make it into a onexone if only one person shows interest. I can play either Muse A, B, or C. I’d really prefer C to be male. The other two can be up to you. Umm I’ll post a CS if anyone is actually interested.

And no it’s not a vampire rp.

xoxo, Venus

~
Spotssss:
Muse A: Taken
Muse B: Taken
Muse C: Taken

~

CS:
Name:
Personality: (please keep in mind they’re meant to be slightly anti-social, nerdy, bookwormish, introverted)
Short bio:(this is free reign as long as their summer job is included. You can pick what job it is. They were born and raised in Ketchum, Idaho. if you have no idea what to write for the bio you can maybe include their dream college??)
Appearance:(I’d prefer real but if you’re uncomfortable with that for whatever reason please let me know. I’d also like a short description included with their height, weight, and what they typically wear on a normal day to day basis.)
Your time zone:
Extra:
Last edited by Venus on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Artsy_Pie

Re: [REQ/One] TIAWRP

Post by Artsy_Pie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:05 am

I'm Interested! Sounds pretty cool!
I'm the android sent by cyberlife.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:37 am

Ouuuu I’m glad. I was positive this would flop.

I’m giving it two days just in case anyone else is interested before deciding to make it a onexone and see if you’re fine with that.

In the mean time I’ll reserve whichever spot you want and get the CS up so you can work on it.

Currently Muse A, B, and C are open seeing as I have no preference. So you can take your pick~

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:51 am

Alright! Thank you. Um, I think I'll try Muse A please.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:12 am

I edited the first post to include the CS and have reserved the Muse A spot!

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 am

Okay thank you!

Artsy_Pie

Post by Artsy_Pie » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:17 am

Muse A CS:

Name: Olive West

Personality: Olive was always someone that preferred to watch than actually interact with the other kids in a activity. She's the type of person that doesn't want to try something new in front of a group of kinds, but by herself or with someone she trusts to encourage her, but do to her lack of people skills, she doesn't have that many friends. She has a hunt for knowledge, but it doesn't always help to be in a school setting and despite being hardworking she's also a big procrastinator. She takes her studies over hanging out, only due to the fact she rather avoid awkward conversations than did a way through them.

She's a big fan if books, loves to spend hours on end reading worlds she'll dream about weeks after, but she tends to go for fantasy books, ones with adventure and maybe even a little romance. Though she isn't a big fan of romance, she doesn't entirely understand the point of it besides that fact that they like each other. Despite her seemingly closed off self, shes actually a nice person to be around if you don't mind the occasional tripping over words and spark of sarcasm. She is reserved but caring and enjoys to see a smile on others faces, even if she can't directly do it herself. She is someone who wants to be someone unique but never seems to change.

Short bio: Olive was born and raised in Ketchum, Idaho. It was a pretty ordinary life, not the richest but not dirt poor, had enough to eat, clothes themselves and have supplies for school. She has an older brother who kept his eye on her growing up until he went to college. He is currently a junior in college while she's trying to find the college she wants to go too. She isn't quite sure where to go, and will either go to her brothers college or ask her two best friends where they will go. She works a part time job a animal shelter caretaker and enjoys it a lot, for handling animals is much easier than people.

Appearance:
20190402_133145.jpg
20190402_133145.jpg (554.62 KiB) Viewed 182 times
Olive stands at 5'4 and weights about 115.  He has short brown hair and big brown eyes. For school she wears collared shirts with a pants or skirt and a sweater depending on the whether along with her converse. On casual days, she wears whatever t shirt she grabs first and some jeans with sneakers or converse or the occasional dress if she is feeling up to it.

Your time zone:
Central Daylight Time

Extra:
☆ She has a bunny named Kiwi
☆ Knows how to play the piano
☆ Is in a dancing class

(Kiwi)
20190415_211230.jpg
20190415_211230.jpg (687.15 KiB) Viewed 182 times

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm

I’ll join in as C if you want me to, and Artsy, I’m working on the next post for the rp we’re in as we speak.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:30 pm

She’s accepted Artsy! I love her! I’ll get the OOC and CS threads up in a sec.
Light-Witch wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm
I’ll join in as C if you want me to, and Artsy, I’m working on the next post for the rp we’re in as we speak.
Also I have to pm you a few things Light before reserving the spot. If after you’re still interested the spot is yours!

Venus
Silver

Re: [REQ/One] TIAWRP [CLOSED]

Post by Venus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Just letting you all know that all the spots have been taken. Light-Witch will play Muse C so I’ll take Muse B.

Once both CS’s are up I’ll get started on the rp. And the OOC and CS thread will be up some time today.