zombie out break

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
crlpapa123

zombie out break

Post by crlpapa123 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:58 pm

you have just seen your parents die right in front of your eyes gathered around the campfire with your friends in witch you thought was a cannibal you beat him up and tie him up and try and call the cops. when you tried to call the cops you had no signal so you and your friends adventure off to try and figure something out. when you also see an alert on your phone in dark words you read ZOMBIE OUTBREAK.

Sent from my (Standard system devices) System devices using Role Playing Forums v3.0.5

Slein

Re: zombie out break

Post by Slein » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:05 pm

Fabian was on his way to work when he saw something weird in front of him in subway station, he saw a man whose eyes was so red it's like bleeding while his head bend unnaturally. Fabian staring at him while walking when suddenly his eyes met him and he started grinning, when suddenly he heard a scream.

cross

RE:

Post by cross » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:41 am

….

Daytrue

Post by Daytrue » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:36 am

Shortly after reading the message, Luke looked to the zombie tied to the tree. His stomach sank, as he quickly looked around for something to defend himself with.
"Come on guys, better safe than sorry, let's tie up your parents. You know, just in case. Also get something to defend ourselves with." He told his group with a slight sake to his voice. He hoped to God this was all a joke, but how many cannibals would you be so unlucky enough to run into in the woods?
Trying to stay in the light of the campfire he searches for a thick branch.

NAME: Luke Everett
APPEARANCE: https://images.app.goo.gl/o1nduVg2aKhBYEDY7

Tiana

Post by Tiana » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:26 am

Telma Vaire
Appearance: https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/im ... 1400240559

"Tie up our parents? You sick fuck," Telma said with a sob. "I don't think so. We're going to bury my father. You have no idea how many lives he's saved. He deserves to be laid to rest in sacred ground beside, I don't know, his grandma or something! As for this psycho, though..." Telma picked up a stick and advanced on the cannibal bound to the tree. Just then her phone vibrated, and she paused to check the message instead of immediately whaling on the bound and snarling hostage.

ZOMBIE OUTBREAK, she read.

"For fucks sake," she said. "We probably just downloaded the same dumb app. It'll be a Halloween event or some bullshit. You don't believe this, Luke?"

cross

RE:

Post by cross » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:31 am

Jack grey 23
appearance : profile picture
Jack was sitting down near a tree. Jack looks at his phone and sees a message. " A zombie outbreak. Well shit I should probably look around to see if anybody is near. " Jack gets up and he walks around to see if anybody is around . Jack found nobody. then he decided to set camp where he was . He made a little fire he decided that It will be good enough. He puts hes bag beside him. " a zombie outbreak well its either a joke or there actually is actually a zombie outbreak." He looks around just in case. He then layed down to sleep.