Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Deathsaurer

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Deathsaurer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am

Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 pm
"What? I'm going off information from before that storm separated us you're telling me Earth itself isn't just my earth but composited multiple other ones?" Kicker asked
Seymour just stared at the kid like he was a clueless idiot. "What, was the fact that all the mechs have completely different design aesthetics and power systems not enough of a hint? Jeez kid do you just run forward without paying attention to anything? If you want I can do quantum scans to prove it to you but I'm 99.9% certain I know what the outcome will be."

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 am

Deathsaurer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am
Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 pm
"What? I'm going off information from before that storm separated us you're telling me Earth itself isn't just my earth but composited multiple other ones?" Kicker asked
Seymour just stared at the kid like he was a clueless idiot. "What, was the fact that all the mechs have completely different design aesthetics and power systems not enough of a hint? Jeez kid do you just run forward without paying attention to anything? If you want I can do quantum scans to prove it to you but I'm 99.9% certain I know what the outcome will be."
"I wasn't there for any of the fights, and I just assumed it was some tech achievements with Transformer technology left over before the Singularity but I was just making assumptions...I didn't believe it could get WORSE then things already were." Kicker replied sounding slightly shocked

Deathsaurer

Post by Deathsaurer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:50 am

Guy of G wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 am
"I wasn't there for any of the fights, and I just assumed it was some tech achievements with Transformer technology left over before the Singularity but I was just making assumptions...I didn't believe it could get WORSE then things already were." Kicker replied sounding slightly shocked
The scientist rolled his eyes. "Why do clueless people always assume they know what's happening? Anyways now do you understand why I said that Vector Prime bozo should have come himself? These people need something far more convincing than some kid that looks like he's lost his mind. Rob is only listening to you because he got attacked by the red jet guy."

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:24 am

Deathsaurer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:50 am
Guy of G wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 am
The scientist rolled his eyes. "Why do clueless people always assume they know what's happening? Anyways now do you understand why I said that Vector Prime bozo should have come himself? These people need something far more convincing than some kid that looks like he's lost his mind. Rob is only listening to you because he got attacked by the red jet guy."
" You fought...Starscream...Alpha Q brought him back to life and he went with Megatron into the Energon sun and came back with his personality restored...right now hes the defacto second of command of the Decepticons and one of the most dangerous beings here short of a Unicron herald because the power he's gained from the Sun isn't even enough for him, Its a miracle you two are alive right now." The youth seemed astonished by the trios tenacity

"Vectors been preoccupied with the Decepticons and the Omega Lock not to mention he mentioned he sensed something wrong brewing on Cybertron too, he said hes collaborating with someone else the Protector he called him because he sensed something was wrong about the light that separated us, but he never got a chance to explain about how to contact him." Kicker said sounding regretful.
Last edited by Guy of G on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archmagos

Post by Archmagos » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:39 am

Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:35 pm
Dragging itself closer to the warriors, the Guardsman in the ruined uniform and the Blueblood seemed to have concocted a plan, the two guided the catgirl to the forfront of the rampage.

"Ok all you have to do is distract it to buy us more time, just run up to it since its confused; it should be fine since you've cat-like reflexes yes?" The Blueblood said in an uncharacteristically pleasant tone to the Abhuman.

"Ok Nyaa! I won't let anyone die!" The Erheni girl foolishly strode forward into danger aganst the savage beast

"Are you sure this will work?" Asked the Expendrine.

"It will buy us a second maybe for the priest to save us before the thing eats us all."

The DRAGON arrived in front of the three captive gladiators snarling as the lone Abhuman walked up fearlessly to challenge the beast... Only for the Dragon's jaws to bite down on her upper torso and rather messily eat her alive by violently shaking the still struggling catgirl in its mouth, spraying blood all over the gladiators.
Azrael, using the slug rifle, shoots at the torturous implants forced into the beast's back, trying to damage something useful. He keeps firing while moving away from the beast, seeing how brutally it killed the Erheni girl, and not wishing to become a mixture of damaged metal and pulped up flesh. But knowing, that it is probably a better fate than what could of happened in this dark vile city.

Icarusu

Post by Icarusu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:41 am
Deathsaurer wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:41 pm
Guy of G wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:17 am
The trio entered the brig containing the cellblock holding the distraught mysterious youth. He got up and began shaking the bars and shouting.

"For the last time get me out of here earth is in danger and everyone I know have been wiped from memory its like nobody remembers anything!"

The young man took pause at his new audience...and realized one of them wasn't quite fully human.

"A Foxgirl? Did Unicron cause this too? Am I in that movie with the talking apes?"
Seymour looked at the gibbering wreck of a kid dumbfounded. "Nice to see the rumors were... entirely accurate. Seriously the hell is a Unicron and why would they be responsible for making a foxgirl? Humanity doesn't need any help being completely degenerate, trust me I know. Now how about you try stringing together a sentence that makes some semblance of sense. Or... will that be too much of a struggle for you at this point? "
"...Its hard to explain, but here's the gist of it: There are Alien Robots called the Transformers right? One race are called the Autobots, a peaceful and heroic worker class, and there are the Decepticons despotic warriors who covet power. The Transformers also had their own beliefs, Primus the creator God and Unicron the Chaos bringer. Primus and Unicron were brothers sent out by the sentient core of the Universe to explore and catalog the entirety of reality, Unicron decided the best way to achieve his mission was to destroy everything and leave him the sole remaining thing in existence. Primus put an end to it and tricked his brother into taking a corporeal form, where he could be killed. However, Unicron managed to find out how to make his body work and menaced the multiverse all over again. At least the mythological stuff is what Vector Prime told me, but I've seen Unicron and Ive met Primus before and I know they exist. Vector asked me to look for guys like you who come from other realities who could do something."

Icarusu wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:01 pm

''No, i'm just japanese"

Nyra said while she stood there a little sleepy.
"Ok Unicron so did this...another world with animal people...great."
She crossed her arms trying to take in the story.

"Alright i get it, so we are some kind of transforming robot? Whatever i guess, so what we have to do, you mention ''do something'' that means there is a big event happening right now correct? would that somehow have to do with my coming to this world and also a possible exit?"

Deathsaurer

Post by Deathsaurer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Icarusu wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm

"Alright i get it, so we are some kind of transforming robot? Whatever i guess, so what we have to do, you mention ''do something'' that means there is a big event happening right now correct? would that somehow have to do with my coming to this world and also a possible exit?"
This was one of those moments in life where being a super genius was a curse, having to explain things obvious to you to people slow on the uptake. "Look none of us are getting out of this until the real problem is dealt with. Assuming the crazy kid is right we still only know part of how and why this is happening. There is still a huge piece of the puzzle missing. Was there another entity working with this Unicron? A random anomaly interacting with his power? Until we can answer any of that we can't even begin to hope to fix this mess. And we can't find that out till everyone quits being stupid and realizes their petty squabbles have no meaning in the face of what's going on."

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Deathsaurer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 pm
Icarusu wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm

This was one of those moments in life where being a super genius was a curse, having to explain things obvious to you to people slow on the uptake. "Look none of us are getting out of this until the real problem is dealt with. Assuming the crazy kid is right we still only know part of how and why this is happening. There is still a huge piece of the puzzle missing. Was there another entity working with this Unicron? A random anomaly interacting with his power? Until we can answer any of that we can't even begin to hope to fix this mess. And we can't find that out till everyone quits being stupid and realizes their petty squabbles have no meaning in the face of what's going on."
"I don't think something like the Dinosaurs and the BETA really care...these...Decepticons either and he said they are aware of the Black Hole." Rob responded back.

" Cyber planet Keys, Omega Lock...what do you know about Atlantis or Skull Island?"
Rob asked kicker

"Atlantis? It was a lost Cybertronian Starship that contained the Omega lock and a Planet key that got lost likely on earth telling from the name it inspired us somehow...and Skull Island like in those movies with the Giant ape?" Kicker asked quizzically.

Deathsaurer

Post by Deathsaurer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm
"I don't think something like the Dinosaurs and the BETA really care...these...Decepticons either and he said they are aware of the Black Hole." Rob responded back.
"They have to have some sense of self preservation. I mean reality destroying black hole? Clearly the best way to deal with that is wasting time fighting each other. The Decepticons probably think they already have an out because that Starscream guy was too self serving to just sit back and wait for the end. That out probably isn't a good thing either... And they've probably miscalculated the true scope of the issue. I'm sure they'll realize it sooner or later and start looking for a new out that suits their interests."

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Deathsaurer wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 pm
Guy of G wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm
"They have to have some sense of self preservation. I mean reality destroying black hole? Clearly the best way to deal with that is wasting time fighting each other. The Decepticons probably think they already have an out because that Starscream guy was too self serving to just sit back and wait for the end. That out probably isn't a good thing either... And they've probably miscalculated the true scope of the issue. I'm sure they'll realize it sooner or later and start looking for a new out that suits their interests."
"Megatron wants to destro the Universe and remake it in his own image...I don't know about these Dinosaurs you are on about..." Kicker said ignorant of the Dinosaurs threat.

"Trust me the Lizards are in no mood to talk especially when they backstabbed humanity during the War with Andromeda Country. If we tell them about the keys their first idea would be to kill us and fix the universe themselves without a single Human living in it. Their current Emperor Sho wants us all dead with no compromise." Rob responded.