Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:43 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:51 pm
"Just don't touch my stuff again without asking, capiche? You're lucky that my ability to make Black ICE is nowhere near as good as my friend's; otherwise I'd have to deal with two injured teammates. Should've fucking hid the pod better..."

Returning to the pod, Springway punches in an encryption key before going back inside.

"BTW Gabe? After your bath, can you stow this inside the cargo container? The cleanest one around, can't miss it. And lock it from the outside too for fuck's sake."

Closing the pod, the doll returns to its slumber. And miles away, Sideways' awareness returns.

"Uh, hey 'Blaze, I'd really appreciate it if you would stop poking me."
AEK sends a comm to Sideways via radio, though she had wanted to say it before the doll went back into stasis but wasn't able to.
"Sure I guess... But I want you to know now that I intend to fix Springfield. And that will mean at some point disconnecting the two of you. As much as I understand your reasoning, I'm not going to just let you continue walking around in their body like that forever. Even if it looks like a bomb went off in there; it's still a person and I intend to bring her back. If you still want a small size infiltrator for stuff, let me infiltrate for you; don't keep stealing a person's body because that's just not right."

AEK walked off to her mech to begin repairs while dedicating some processing power to try and clear up the jamming that was stopping her from contacting her mission commanders. She was FAR overdue to report to them, and she had quite a lot to say...
F**k 5-7

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Deathsaurer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:11 pm
Guy of G wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:41 am

"...Its hard to explain, but here's the gist of it: There are Alien Robots called the Transformers right? One race are called the Autobots, a peaceful and heroic worker class, and there are the Decepticons despotic warriors who covet power. The Transformers also had their own beliefs, Primus the creator God and Unicron the Chaos bringer. Primus and Unicron were brothers sent out by the sentient core of the Universe to explore and catalog the entirety of reality, Unicron decided the best way to achieve his mission was to destroy everything and leave him the sole remaining thing in existence. Primus put an end to it and tricked his brother into taking a corporeal form, where he could be killed. However, Unicron managed to find out how to make his body work and menaced the multiverse all over again. At least the mythological stuff is what Vector Prime told me, but I've seen Unicron and Ive met Primus before and I know they exist. Vector asked me to look for guys like you who come from other realities who could do something."
"Hey Rob, remember where you said all this nonsense couldn't possibly be related? Do you?" The scientist started ranting in annoyance doing his version of an I told you so until the imprisoned kid replied to the foxgirl...
"Ya whatever Einstein I think people would take you more seriously if you didn't casually say you could MAD the fucking solar system."

"Just keep explaining boy. How did this thing cause this?" Rob turned to the prisoner.

"Once again its complicated...the Autobots and Decepticons had a war over smaller transformers called Mini cons, Unicron created them to cause conflict and feed off their negative emotions from the Wars. Due to Galvatron the Cons leader dying against Unicron the Autobots and Decepticons sued for peace. Afterwords a being called Alpha Q whos home world was destroyed by Unicron attempted to use his intert body to collect Energon with Mass produced transformers called Terrorcons. Eventually he resurrected Galvatron, as Megatron as a recruiting tool for Decepticon Generals as the war reignited. Megatron overthrew Alpha Q and beat his Terrorcon General Scorponok into submission.

After a lot of battles we and the Autobots found out Alpha Q wanted to recreate worlds destroyed by Unicron and sought to steal enough Energon to revitalize his body to make it happen. When the Decepticons turned on him he took Unicrons head and attempted to ally with us while Megatron attempted to rebuild it to make a weapon. Their conflict did recreate the worlds in a Energon rich pocket dimension, that he plundered and eventually recaptured Unicrons head that was sustaining the reality putting it in danger.

Optimus Prime the Leader of the Autobots was empowered by Primus himself with enough Energon to grow the same size and destroy its body. Megatron wasn't finished yet however he found a pool of Super Energon that allowed him to evolve back into Galvatron. Now mad on power he was slowly becoming Unicrons new host body, Primus gathered up the entire reservoir of Super Energon and turned it into a sun to imprison his brother, Galvatron not wanting to be Unicrons puppet threw himself into it to deny Unicron a second coming.

The Energon Sun sustained Alpha Q's reality and it was an age of peace. Eventually none of that came to last..." The young mans expression shifted from one of desperation to one of grief.

"The Sun collapsed into a Black hole sinking the entire Multiverse into Chaos. Megatron came back...Alpha Q's worlds were also devoured with the entire dimension...Misha..Sally too." He began to sound even more distraught.

"...Ok kid I can get you out of here if I put good word in just don't do anything retarded like breaking in military instillation's again. What was your name again?"

"Kicker Jones...my father is Doctor Brad Jones."

"I'll run it through some files but I've never heard of you two."

"I was afraid of that..."
Deathsaurer wrote:
Guy of G wrote:"Ok Unicron so did this...another world with animal people...great."
"Also this kid's an idiot."
"I mean the Unicron singularity brought someone from such a world here...but Vector Prime told me reality wouldn't be that weak Dimension Hoppers would just appear without a catalyst...something else was disturbing reality alongside the singularity...there are worlds here that don't even belong in this neck of the Omniverse from what Vector says its almost unheard of."

Deathsaurer

Post by Deathsaurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Deathsaurer wrote:
Guy of G wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:41 am

"...Its hard to explain, but here's the gist of it: There are Alien Robots called the Transformers right? One race are called the Autobots, a peaceful and heroic worker class, and there are the Decepticons despotic warriors who covet power. The Transformers also had their own beliefs, Primus the creator God and Unicron the Chaos bringer. Primus and Unicron were brothers sent out by the sentient core of the Universe to explore and catalog the entirety of reality, Unicron decided the best way to achieve his mission was to destroy everything and leave him the sole remaining thing in existence. Primus put an end to it and tricked his brother into taking a corporeal form, where he could be killed. However, Unicron managed to find out how to make his body work and menaced the multiverse all over again. At least the mythological stuff is what Vector Prime told me, but I've seen Unicron and Ive met Primus before and I know they exist. Vector asked me to look for guys like you who come from other realities who could do something."
"Hey Rob, remember where you said all this nonsense couldn't possibly be related? Do you?" The scientist started ranting in annoyance doing his version of an I told you so until the imprisoned kid replied to the foxgirl...
"Ya whatever Einstein I think people would take you more seriously if you didn't casually say you could MAD the fucking solar system."

"Just keep explaining boy. How did this thing cause this?" Rob turned to the prisoner.

"Once again its complicated...the Autobots and Decepticons had a war over smaller transformers called Mini cons, Unicron created them to cause conflict and feed off their negative emotions from the Wars. Due to Galvatron the Cons leader dying against Unicron the Autobots and Decepticons sued for peace. Afterwords a being called Alpha Q whos home world was destroyed by Unicron attempted to use his intert body to collect Energon with Mass produced transformers called Terrorcons. Eventually he resurrected Galvatron, as Megatron as a recruiting tool for Decepticon Generals as the war reignited. Megatron overthrew Alpha Q and beat his Terrorcon General Scorponok into submission.

After a lot of battles we and the Autobots found out Alpha Q wanted to recreate worlds destroyed by Unicron and sought to steal enough Energon to revitalize his body to make it happen. When the Decepticons turned on him he took Unicrons head and attempted to ally with us while Megatron attempted to rebuild it to make a weapon. Their conflict did recreate the worlds in a Energon rich pocket dimension, that he plundered and eventually recaptured Unicrons head that was sustaining the reality putting it in danger.

Optimus Prime the Leader of the Autobots was empowered by Primus himself with enough Energon to grow the same size and destroy its body. Megatron wasn't finished yet however he found a pool of Super Energon that allowed him to evolve back into Galvatron. Now mad on power he was slowly becoming Unicrons new host body, Primus gathered up the entire reservoir of Super Energon and turned it into a sun to imprison his brother, Galvatron not wanting to be Unicrons puppet threw himself into it to deny Unicron a second coming.

The Energon Sun sustained Alpha Q's reality and it was an age of peace. Eventually none of that came to last..." The young mans expression shifted from one of desperation to one of grief.

"The Sun collapsed into a Black hole sinking the entire Multiverse into Chaos. Megatron came back...Alpha Q's worlds were also devoured with the entire dimension...Misha..Sally too." He began to sound even more distraught.

"...Ok kid I can get you out of here if I put good word in just don't do anything retarded like breaking in military instillation's again. What was your name again?"

"Kicker Jones...my father is Doctor Brad Jones."

"I'll run it through some files but I've never heard of you two."

"I was afraid of that..."
Deathsaurer wrote:
Guy of G wrote:"Ok Unicron so did this...another world with animal people...great."
"Also this kid's an idiot."
"I mean the Unicron singularity brought someone from such a world here...but Vector Prime told me reality wouldn't be that weak Dimension Hoppers would just appear without a catalyst...something else was disturbing reality alongside the singularity...there are worlds here that don't even belong in this neck of the Omniverse from what Vector says its almost unheard of."

Seymour listened to the story with equal parts amusement and irritation. "First off, Rob, I've never destroyed a solar system exactly. I imploded a few dozen stars to make a black hole so it could stop chronitons from timeskipping the universe into oblivion. While I technically could my point was these dinosaurs aren't really a big deal. If something worries me it's probably worse than these stupid invaders. Second this story is far crazier than anything I've said. Unfortunately for you in my experience the screwier a story is the more likely it is to be true. After you get invaded by flying brains that want to genocide all life stuff stops sounding implausible to you. And third it'd be great if this Vector Prime asshole could tell all of this to someone important instead of relying on some moron kid that sounds like he got dropped on his head too many times as a baby. He can go start with the dumbass dinosaurs for that matter so they can stop being stupid and let us start dealing with the real problems. I'll let you guess the odds of that happening."

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:10 pm

Elric of Melnibone wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:49 pm
"It is as if we're fighting a bunch of pesky cockroaches." I shake my head. What a hassle this was. I snap my fingers, and a few more of them disintegrate. I don't bother to shut down the Tesla Mantle, and power-up my titan's Steam-Powered Knuckle Dusters. The moment my titan punches the ground there is an earth-quake which upheavals the gravel and rock beneath us. There is a veritable tsunami of rock and dirt which collides with this army of fanatics, and which drowns them under its weight.

"You're right." Revolver Ocelot stomps on another soldier, and wipes the blood and bone from Rex's heel. The THEL begins to charge again, and fires another beam of light which liquefies another group of soldiers. The REX roars, and many of the soldiers flee. "You don't happen to have anything that--"

"Say no more!" I answer him before he can finish his question. That's I conjure a fog of poisonous gases. I was safe inside my titan, and so was Adamska inside of his metal gear. I couldn't say the same for these lunatics. They claw at their throats as the poison does it job, and they collapse to the ground.

Hopefully, that would be the end of it.
The Carbombians were swiftly defeated on ground but the desperate General was not finished yet

"Unleash the beasts! Let lose the machine beasts for this glorious nation!"

Activating a sort of signal that causes a very uncharacteristic chill down Edgar's spine, giving him a foreboding feeling that that might have been a spell of some kind, several rusted, decayed mechanical arms shoot out of the shifting sands around the two Mercenaries before the rest of them emerge from under the ground: A vertiable horde of literal Zombie Robots, their ruined hulks held together and animated by what Edgar can clearly identify as the energies of chaos and ruin, very much like the aetheric power that he wields but at the same time not.

Unleashing a cacophony of roars and screeches, the animated dead charge towards the pair with the intent of making them join their horde with teeth and nail. However, try as Edgar might, his spells and magics have no effect upon the shambling wrecks, his second sight witnessing the focused ether that are his spells as washing over the chaos emanating from the abominations like rain against rock. The Carrion Machines ambled to their prey and increesed their shambling speed for the hunt.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 pm

Deathsaurer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:57 pm
Seymour listened to the story with equal parts amusement and irritation. "First off, Rob, I've never destroyed a solar system exactly. I imploded a few dozen stars to make a black hole so it could stop chronitons from timeskipping the universe into oblivion. While I technically could my point was these dinosaurs aren't really a big deal. If something worries me it's probably worse than these stupid invaders. Second this story is far crazier than anything I've said. Unfortunately for you in my experience the screwier a story is the more likely it is to be true. After you get invaded by flying brains that want to genocide all life stuff stops sounding implausible to you. And third it'd be great if this Vector Prime asshole could tell all of this to someone important instead of relying on some moron kid that sounds like he got dropped on his head too many times as a baby. He can go start with the dumbass dinosaurs for that matter so they can stop being stupid and let us start dealing with the real problems. I'll let you guess the odds of that happening."
"Hes busy guiding the Autobots to the Cyber Planet Keys and the Omega lock so they can revive Primus's body you ass, he and the Autobots have a war of their own to settle. Only with his help can they seal the Black hole and get the Universe back to some kind of...stability. He sent me to find anyone who can help, allies because he can't risk creating an incident. Humanity has had its memories of the Cybertronians totally wiped, likely due to the singularity. There used to be entire cities and instillation's of planets co founded with Humanity now there's nothing." Kicker replied beginning to sound irritated at Seymour's lack of care

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:35 pm

Archmagos wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:20 pm
sir_fire wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:37 pm
The plasma blast strikes the Dragon's head just as it was inches away from smashing into the Archmagos, sending him flying back from the concussive force of the bolt of superheated material and the beast's head explosively vaporizing as well as the Plasma Gun's barrel assembly being severely damaged by being directly next to its own projectile, rendering it nearly impossible to fire unless one wanted to have an unchained nuclear fusion reaction to take place right in front of their faces...

Meanwhile the rest of the Gladiators were running for their lives from the last remaining Dragon, who was barely being slowed down by the bullets and lasbolts striking against it and the only reason why it hasn't eaten anyone yet was due to the fact that in its blind rage, it would invariably attack the last thing that hurt it; but it wasn't a permanent solution as it was getting faster and more unpredictable in its thrashing movements as the seconds tick by...

"Say silent lass, care to do another one of your fancy knife tricks against that fething lizard?"

The Silent Sister merely glares at the Tanith Ghost, telling of her decision to not engage in melee with such a beast will broker no argument.

"Guess you're too used to fighting human-shaped enemies eh?!"
Azrael goes to pick up the slug rifle from earlier, and begins trying to work out what can actually harm this beast they have been put against. Soon realising the destructive power of plasma, even a faulty, nearly detonating plasma gun can be used as a weapon. Azrael starts trying to anger the Plasma Gun's spirit, pushing it to the edge of explosion before throwing it at the beast like a grenade, shooting it at its closet point to the dragon, hopefully killing or harming the vile being. During all of this constant praying is heard form his vox-casters, sounding like a harsh buzz by the unaugmented, but sounding like calming hymns and songs to any followers of the Machine God.
Dragging itself closer to the warriors, the Guardsman in the ruined uniform and the Blueblood seemed to have concocted a plan, the two guided the catgirl to the forfront of the rampage.

"Ok all you have to do is distract it to buy us more time, just run up to it since its confused; it should be fine since you've cat-like reflexes yes?" The Blueblood said in an uncharacteristically pleasant tone to the Abhuman.

"Ok Nyaa! I won't let anyone die!" The Erheni girl foolishly strode forward into danger aganst the savage beast

"Are you sure this will work?" Asked the Expendrine.

"It will buy us a second maybe for the priest to save us before the thing eats us all."

The DRAGON arrived in front of the three captive gladiators snarling as the lone Abhuman walked up fearlessly to challenge the beast... Only for the Dragon's jaws to bite down on her upper torso and rather messily eat her alive by violently shaking the still struggling catgirl in its mouth, spraying blood all over the gladiators.

Deathsaurer

Post by Deathsaurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 pm
"Hes busy guiding the Autobots to the Cyber Planet Keys and the Omega lock so they can revive Primus's body you ass, he and the Autobots have a war of their own to settle. Only with his help can they seal the Black hole and get the Universe back to some kind of...stability. He sent me to find anyone who can help, allies because he can't risk creating an incident. Humanity has had its memories of the Cybertronians totally wiped, likely due to the singularity. There used to be entire cities and instillation's of planets co founded with Humanity now there's nothing." Kicker replied beginning to sound irritated at Seymour's lack of care
"Yeah see you're no good for finding allies. There are a thousand and one problems going on and you're acting like a complete lunatic ranting about a problem they can't even see. What they can see is aliens trying to attack them and that's what they're going to care about. If your friend really wants help he should have come himself. By the way what you think happened isn't what really happened. It isn't simply a case of people forgetting anything, it's far far worse. A ton of different worlds are being smashed together. These people don't know word one about transforming sentient robots or what their deal is."

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:11 pm

Elric of Melnibone wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:49 pm
"It is as if we're fighting a bunch of pesky cockroaches." I shake my head. What a hassle this was. I snap my fingers, and a few more of them disintegrate. I don't bother to shut down the Tesla Mantle, and power-up my titan's Steam-Powered Knuckle Dusters. The moment my titan punches the ground there is an earth-quake which upheavals the gravel and rock beneath us. There is a veritable tsunami of rock and dirt which collides with this army of fanatics, and which drowns them under its weight.

"You're right." Revolver Ocelot stomps on another soldier, and wipes the blood and bone from Rex's heel. The THEL begins to charge again, and fires another beam of light which liquefies another group of soldiers. The REX roars, and many of the soldiers flee. "You don't happen to have anything that--"

"Say no more!" I answer him before he can finish his question. That's I conjure a fog of poisonous gases. I was safe inside my titan, and so was Adamska inside of his metal gear. I couldn't say the same for these lunatics. They claw at their throats as the poison does it job, and they collapse to the ground.

Hopefully, that would be the end of it.
The Carbombian soldiers were swiftly defeated on ground but the desperate General was not finished yet

"Unleash the beasts! Let lose the machine beasts for this glorious nation!"

Activating a sort of signal that causes a very uncharacteristic chill down Edgar's spine, giving him a foreboding feeling that might have been a spell of some kind and moments later it was all but confirmed: Several rusted, decayed mechanical arms shoot out of the shifting sands around the two Mercenaries before the rest of them emerge from under the ground, revealing a veritable horde of literal Zombie Robots, their ruined hulks held together and animated by what Edgar can clearly identify as the energies of chaos and ruin, very much like the aetheric power that he wields but at the same time not.

Unleashing a cacophony of roars and screeches, the animated dead charge towards the pair with the intent of making them join their horde with teeth and nail. However, try as Edgar might, his spells and magics have no effect upon the shambling wrecks, his second sight witnessing the focused ether that are his spells as washing over the chaos emanating from the abominations like rain against rock.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 pm

Deathsaurer wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:43 pm
Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 pm
"Yeah see you're no good for finding allies. There are a thousand and one problems going on and you're acting like a complete lunatic ranting about a problem they can't even see. What they can see is aliens trying to attack them and that's what they're going to care about. If your friend really wants help he should have come himself. By the way what you think happened isn't what really happened. It isn't simply a case of people forgetting anything, it's far far worse. A ton of different worlds are being smashed together. These people don't know word one about transforming sentient robots or what their deal is."
"What? I'm going off information from before that storm separated us you're telling me Earth itself isn't just my earth but composited multiple other ones?" Kicker asked

latch4

Post by latch4 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:12 am

Well... At least he was piloting his machine...

Testing out the controls of the simulated body of the Zer∅, it responded to his commands just as well as the day he first set in the cockpit, all the new modifications that were done to accommodate the new plasma reactor working seemingly perfectly and without problems.

However, It felt...hollow, sterile, like the mech he was piloting was an 'It' and not a 'Him'.
It didn't make sense, he wasn't making sense, but he was probably getting conditioned my Naira's talks about the machine spirit more than he cared to admit.

The young physicist shook his head, firing his GM Muskets (which only one was left on reality) to face the new insectoid monsters, dangerously similar to the one he killed on foot a while ago.

It wasn't going to be this easy anymore.
The GM Musket vaporizes the vanguard of heavy armored creatures that charged forward like rams but, a few seconds after firing his GM Muskets alerts start flaring and everything around Zer∅ starts to melt as a single light laser class BETA locks him in its sights. From the warnings he is receiving if he stays out in the open for seconds more his armor will be completely melted off. Meanwhile the oncoming tide of Beta approaches plowing though the city buildings in front of them. They are packed together so tightly its impossible to even see between them. The sky lights up with innumerable beams of light as lazer class BETA lay waist to everything they can get their eyes on and thin out the ever present rain of artery on their back lines.

Alerts flare up informing the two that the squad on the left has fallen to the initial charge and a swam of fleshy crab like monsters charge in from the fallen flank.

beta.jpg
beta.jpg (247.09 KiB) Viewed 138 times
beta02.jpg
beta02.jpg (134.8 KiB) Viewed 138 times