Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Guy of G

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Guy of G » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:37 am

TrickRPForeman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:21 pm
latch4 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:55 am
The man was obviously embarrassed by the hard suite, like a child. They certainly were not modest, but somehow she still expected more composure from someone who is supposed to join her in a combat situation. "Well are you going to ask them or are you going to leave us hanging in suspense?"
Blaaagh! What the heck...even...

Okay, are we mech pilots or are we strippers, lady?! Seriously, these things are fucking suits designed for that one scifi-based gentleman's club in some red light district somewhere, I swear that had to be it!

"Uh...is there any freaking tactical reason for even wearing these damn things, or is it just an objectification statement?" I said as I tried to wear it, given my current disability be damned.

Christ, you'd think the fucking Franxx suits were more modest!
Cavaliere wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:06 am
latch4 wrote:
The man was obviously embarrassed by the hard suite, like a child. They certainly were not modest, but somehow she still expected more composure from someone who is supposed to join her in a combat situation. "Well are you going to ask them or are you going to leave us hanging in suspense?"
William Liam Tinmall
-----
"Uhm...no, Ma'am"

As nervous as ever, Liam started to fidget with this new suit, to alleviate some of the discomforts he was feeling.

Staying silent for all the way to the simulation chamber, the scientist tried to distract himself from the shame by playing in his head all his previous combat engagements in the Zer∅, trying to set something of a baseline with this new threat he was going to face virtually.

It didn't do much, but at least he wasn't thinking about the itch on-Oh come on!
Entering the Sim pods, the two pilots were in utter darkness for a few moments before the screens and console activated and the pods began to simulate the movement and inertia of their mechs. Before them is a massive swarm of horrific alien monstrosities, as ugly as they were numerous. And they were legion!

The largest in number resembled a kind of crab but with an eyless head emerging from its rear-end and its claws bearing no pincers. Others resembled massive Ticks with four hoofed legs and a multitude of arms, riding on top of the Crabs as if they were their jockeys. There were others far in the back of the horde resembling testicular sacs with legs crowned by a pair of large, beady eyes. But the largest among them were Hulking armored creatures that towered above the others with spear-like limbs and bearing some kind of strange stinger on its underside. The simulated battlefield was a razed hellscape where nothing grew. What were these monsters? What was this place?
Mattman666 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 pm
"Ask the captain. While you do it..." Franz had enough of Jackson and his interferences. So, he patted Ross on her left shoulder, ordered her to stay still, and walked to the main quarters where the captain resided.

"Stay here for a while."

As he approaches, he notices as a group of girls walking out of the office. Some of them were cute, some were sexy, but he had no time for his usual sexual harassment routine. Franz had more important business with his dreaded captain.

He walks in, and without prompting, speaks.

"Captain, there is something you must know."
"Weren't you just in the medbay you moron? I don't have time for your dumb games, bad enough you got injured before a battle, apparently tangling with sandnigger thugs. Don't waste my time I'm busy."

And after that, Franz would suddenly feel a presence behind him and he found himself physically thrown out of the War Room. Before he could get back on his feet, Jackson steps on his back along with another pair of boots, forcing his face back to the floor as he and a dark figure wearing a familiar feathered coat left the premises for the Bridge.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 am

sir_fire wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:47 pm
Springway is sent flying with AEK, the slugger impact coming as a surprise to him. Their attempt at flying without wings ends when both careen into a cargo container, hitting with enough force to dent the corrugated sheet metal it was made of. Groaning in misery, Springway is the first to get up.

"Fucking crazy..."

Looking towards Gabe, the puppeted doll then gestures towards him.

"Geez, take a shower goddamn, this body's olfactory sensors are reaching their limits. And thanks for helping clean up I guess."
AEK slowly raises to her feet, seemingly mostly unaffected by the impact. As she gets upright, she raises her hands in a sign that she wants to cease hostilities. "Okay, I realise now that I jumped to conclusions and attacked you for no reason; I'm sorry about that. We cool?"
F**k 5-7

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:52 am

sir_fire wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:11 am
Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:20 am
"We understand, captain. Don't underestimate us, however; we've been through a lot of struggle in our past..." M4 reminisces on those memories for a moment, her face drooping as she remembers the death of STAR, M16's capture and brainwash, sop and RO going missing... She shakes the thoughts from her head, now was not the time to get upset; she had a team to lead and a job to do. "...A-And as a group, me and my sisters will fight to the last breath to ensure your operation is a success, sir."

M16, seeing M4 clearly remember the hard parts of her past, places a reassuring hand to her sister's shoulder. "Damn straight we will. We've faced similar odds before, and back then we didn't have out dummies or new endos. We won't let ya down, captain."
"It's good that you girls confident, but I can't stress this enough: Do not underestimate the dinos under any circumstances or take dumb risks like some people around here. I'd rather not try and explain to your bosses how and why their expensive, heavily armed android platoon all died to the last in addition to all the letters I have to write to the families of the dead."

The MPs all look a bit forlorn at the last bit of what Jackson said.

"But anyways, I hope you bunch will be some seriously sharp thorns up their scaly butts and give my gunnery crews big targets worthy of their babies. So any more questions before we get back to our busy schedules?"
"Well I assume there isn't anything mission critical that we're gonna need to know that you haven't told us, so I think we're good." M16 says. The other dolls nod in agreement and ready to leave, passing by a man who began to walk in...
Guy of G wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:37 am

Mattman666 wrote:
"Ask the captain. While you do it..." Franz had enough of Jackson and his interferences. So, he patted Ross on her left shoulder, ordered her to stay still, and walked to the main quarters where the captain resided.

"Stay here for a while."

As he approaches, he notices as a group of girls walking out of the office. Some of them were cute, some were sexy, but he had no time for his usual sexual harassment routine. Franz had more important business with his dreaded captain.

"Weren't you just in the medbay you moron? I don't have time for your dumb games, bad enough you got injured before a battle, apparently tangling with sandnigger thugs. Don't waste my time I'm busy."

And after that, Franz would suddenly feel a presence behind him and he found himself physically thrown out of the War Room. Before he could get back on his feet, Jackson steps on his back along with another pair of boots, forcing his face back to the floor as he and a dark figure wearing a familiar feathered coat left the premises for the Bridge.
Only to get fucking flung out of the room almost as soon as he entered and get walked on. Most of the girls looked shocked and confused, except for sopmod who gave a thumbs up. "Nice technique!"

Either she didn't realise that this was not an appropriate time, or she didn't care. Likely the latter.
F**k 5-7

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Cavaliere

Post by Cavaliere » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Entering the Sim pods, the two pilots were in utter darkness for a few moments before the screens and console activated and the pods began to simulate the movement and inertia of their mechs. Before them is a massive swarm of horrific alien monstrosities, as ugly as they were numerous. And they were legion!

The largest in number resembled a kind of crab but with an endless head emerging from its rear-end and its claws bearing no pincers. Others resembled massive Ticks with four hoofed legs and a multitude of arms, riding on top of the Crabs as if they were their jockeys. There were others far in the back of the horde resembling testicular sacs with legs crowned by a pair of large, beady eyes. But the largest among them were Hulking armored creatures that towered above the others with spear-like limbs and bearing some kind of strange stinger on its underside. The simulated battlefield was a razed hellscape where nothing grew. What were these monsters? What was this place?
William Liam Tinmall
-----
Well... At least he was piloting his machine...

Testing out the controls of the simulated body of the Zer∅, it responded to his commands just as well as the day he first set in the cockpit, all the new modifications that were done to accommodate the new plasma reactor working seemingly perfectly and without problems.

However, It felt...hollow, sterile, like the mech he was piloting was an 'It' and not a 'Him'.
It didn't make sense, he wasn't making sense, but he was probably getting conditioned my Naira's talks about the machine spirit more than he cared to admit.

The young physicist shook his head, firing his GM Muskets (which only one was left on reality) to face the new insectoid monsters, dangerously similar to the one he killed on foot a while ago.

It wasn't going to be this easy anymore.

VF-25 Messiah

Post by VF-25 Messiah » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Guy of G wrote:
TrickRPForeman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:21 pm
latch4 wrote:
Blaaagh! What the heck...even...

Okay, are we mech pilots or are we strippers, lady?! Seriously, these things are fucking suits designed for that one scifi-based gentleman's club in some red light district somewhere, I swear that had to be it!

"Uh...is there any freaking tactical reason for even wearing these damn things, or is it just an objectification statement?" I said as I tried to wear it, given my current disability be damned.

Christ, you'd think the fucking Franxx suits were more modest!
Cavaliere wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:06 am
latch4 wrote:
William Liam Tinmall
-----
"Uhm...no, Ma'am"

As nervous as ever, Liam started to fidget with this new suit, to alleviate some of the discomforts he was feeling.

Staying silent for all the way to the simulation chamber, the scientist tried to distract himself from the shame by playing in his head all his previous combat engagements in the Zer∅, trying to set something of a baseline with this new threat he was going to face virtually.

It didn't do much, but at least he wasn't thinking about the itch on-Oh come on!

The largest in number resembled a kind of crab but with an eyless head emerging from its rear-end and its claws bearing no pincers. Others resembled massive Ticks with four hoofed legs and a multitude of arms, riding on top of the Crabs as if they were their jockeys. There were others far in the back of the horde resembling testicular sacs with legs crowned by a pair of large, beady eyes. But the largest among them were Hulking armored creatures that towered above the others with spear-like limbs and bearing some kind of strange stinger on its underside. The simulated battlefield was a razed hellscape where nothing grew. What were these monsters? What was this place?
Mattman666 wrote:

"Stay here for a while."

"Looks like he isn't willing to listen."

After such shameful display of weakness, his partner approaches his fallen body, and helps him to get on his feet. Franz, still thinking of a way to persuade the captain and his subordinate, smiles as he finds the answer he was seeking.

"I see... if he wants to deal with the dinosaurs for once and all, we will capture a mechasaur!"

But even his partner had enough of it.

"You and your crazy plans... you know what..."

Rossweisse walked back to their room, leaving the red-haired german alone once again. She even made sure to say, word by word, that even his partner lacks the patience to deal with him.

"I had enough of this. Deal with it yourself."

Franz retrieves a small flipping cellphone from a pocket on his shirt, and searches for a certain number that he registered. Instead of calling the number and having his call intercepted, he choose to send an encrypted text message.

If dealing with it directly didn't work...

He would need dirty tactics.

[Soundwave?]

[Can you hack this ship, the Mississippi, for any information on the captain? I need it right now.]

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 am
AEK slowly raises to her feet, seemingly mostly unaffected by the impact. As she gets upright, she raises her hands in a sign that she wants to cease hostilities. "Okay, I realise now that I jumped to conclusions and attacked you for no reason; I'm sorry about that. We cool?"
"Just don't touch my stuff again without asking, capiche? You're lucky that my ability to make Black ICE is nowhere near as good as my friend's; otherwise I'd have to deal with two injured teammates. Should've fucking hid the pod better..."

Returning to the pod, Springway punches in an encryption key before going back inside.

"BTW Gabe? After your bath, can you stow this inside the cargo container? The cleanest one around, can't miss it. And lock it from the outside too for fuck's sake."

Closing the pod, the doll returns to its slumber. And miles away, Sideways' awareness returns.

"Uh, hey 'Blaze, I'd really appreciate it if you would stop poking me."

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Mattman666 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

After such shameful display of weakness, his partner approaches his fallen body, and helps him to get on his feet. Franz, still thinking of a way to persuade the captain and his subordinate, smiles as he finds the answer he was seeking.

"I see... if he wants to deal with the dinosaurs for once and all, we will capture a mechasaur!"

Rossweisse walked back to their room, leaving the red-haired german alone once again. She even made sure to say, word by word, that even his partner lacks the patience to deal with him.

Franz retrieves a small flipping cellphone from a pocket on his shirt, and searches for a certain number that he registered. Instead of calling the number and having his call intercepted, he choose to send an encrypted text message.

[Soundwave?]

[Can you hack this ship, the Mississippi, for any information on the captain? I need it right now.]

Code: Select all

Speak of the devil F-man, I've been meaning to call you to help get me access to your boat's database.
Now what you need to do is real simple like: Get access to the computer room or wherever they're storing their data and leave everything to your Homie Soundwave. ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

VF-25 Messiah

Post by VF-25 Messiah » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:45 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm
Mattman666 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

[Soundwave?]

Speak of the devil F-man, I've been meaning to call you to help get me access to your boat's database.
Now what you need to do is real simple like: Get access to the computer room or wherever they're storing their data and leave everything to your Homie Soundwave. ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

One day from now on, this ship will participate on a great battle. This is important for a single reason; there is a strong psychic here, and rumors say that he is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. The battle will have him distracted.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Mattman666 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:45 pm

One day from now on, this ship will participate on a great battle. This is important for a single reason; there is a strong psychic here, and rumors say that he is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. The battle will have him distracted.

Psychics? Awww hell no, I hate those guys! Breakin' all the rules and shit!
Fine, I can wait; just holler at me when the big brained nigga be gone.

Deathsaurer

Post by Deathsaurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:41 am

"...Its hard to explain, but here's the gist of it: There are Alien Robots called the Transformers right? One race are called the Autobots, a peaceful and heroic worker class, and there are the Decepticons despotic warriors who covet power. The Transformers also had their own beliefs, Primus the creator God and Unicron the Chaos bringer. Primus and Unicron were brothers sent out by the sentient core of the Universe to explore and catalog the entirety of reality, Unicron decided the best way to achieve his mission was to destroy everything and leave him the sole remaining thing in existence. Primus put an end to it and tricked his brother into taking a corporeal form, where he could be killed. However, Unicron managed to find out how to make his body work and menaced the multiverse all over again. At least the mythological stuff is what Vector Prime told me, but I've seen Unicron and Ive met Primus before and I know they exist. Vector asked me to look for guys like you who come from other realities who could do something."
"Hey Rob, remember where you said all this nonsense couldn't possibly be related? Do you?" The scientist started ranting in annoyance doing his version of an I told you so until the imprisoned kid replied to the foxgirl...

Guy of G wrote:"Ok Unicron so did this...another world with animal people...great."
"Also this kid's an idiot."