Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:50 am

Sunder looked at the Twins a moment, sensing the change in one of them as he spoke to her. She narrowed her eyes a moment. Very few people called her by her true name and it almost always got the same result, she became defensive, her mind on high alert lashing out in a blink to strike down whomever it was that uttered the word if they weren't a confidant or "family" to her. She could sense the presence within him, someone she hadn't thought of in ages. Decimia glared at the two, her hands tightening around the handles of her sabers. Sunder raised her hand to Decimia, signalling for her to calm. Decimia relaxed a bit but her grip never loosened on her sabers and her eyes never left the two Jedi. Seeing Decimia on high alert, Constance too became defensive, standing and backing up until she was in front of Sunder acting as her shield. Sunder narrowed her eyes at the one that had called her by her true name.

"Who are you? State your name.", she demanded, already an aura of black mist starting to form at her feet, her yellow eyes now black with glowing crimson irises.

She pointed towards the lift, banging now coming from inside of it as Mace and Raeve tried to get out. Decimia moved to it swiftly, quickly using Force Silence to try and shut up the loud racket.

"Before I know I can ally with you, I must know whom I am speaking with.", Sunder said, her voice quickly changing and becoming darker as she prepared herself for anything.

Just by the surge of Darkside Force starting to manifest within her, the ground started to tremble as if it too knew and was afraid of what she could actually do. She reached up and easily pulled the vibrosword from her shoulder, the black slick with her blood as she tossed it to the floor with a slight clatter. The wound in her shoulder didn't appear to phase her at all, her eyes never leaving the two Jedi before her.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:50 am

Deimos spoke in his own voice it was dark but still smooth. His voice also had some what of a slight huskiness to it from not speaking out loud very much.
"Arlandra... I thought you would at least recognise your old Master... It is so good to see how well you have grown in the dark..." He looked over at Decimia and smirked making him look quite handsome even with the other being inside him. "You have taken on a student... how interesting..." Then his dark eyes fell on Constance. "True allies are hard to find... it's just our way."
His eyes started to grow darker, but suddenly he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes.

When he opened them again they where back to his hypnotic green eyes.
He gasped and looked at Sunder in slight confusion but knowing he had to trust her.
"Someone else from the dark side is almost here and so are several of the Masters of this place... We all walked right into a trap."

"What are you talking about? They are our old teachers and Master... why would they..." Saros stopped and new why but he wished it wasn't true.
"I should have drunk more today."

Both the twins felt betrayal creep over them. How could they're old masters want them dead? They looked at each other and nodded knowing what they where about to do.

"What's the plan, Sunder? Where you looking to kill those two then get the he'll out of here?" Saros glared over at the doorway as the lock down alarms started to go off.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:51 am

*hell

Orophin
Bronze
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:54 pm

Jiszol was disgusted by what the man, who he realized had to be the womans handler or manager, was clearly implying that he believed Jiszol had come to do with her. He knew that many gladiators were used in such ways but he found the practice extremely barbaric and completely vile. He had to control himself so that he didn't attach the despicable little man as he passed him on his way out. Once the man had left Jiszol breathed a slight sigh of relief as he began to center himself again.

He then raised his hands and once again pulled back his hood. He looked over the woman before him and could at least agree with the disgusting little mans comment that the woman was attractive but that did nothing to redeem his opinion of the man at all. He then cleared his throat slightly and said in his beep and husky voice "My name is Jiszol Vass Nubauc and I have come with some questions for you. Why do you choose this life? Do you not care about the innocent lives that you destroy by being a butcher for other peoples enjoyment? Do you even realize what you have been doing? I wish to know your reasons for the way you are living before I have to take drastic measures.

"There is no question if you have killed or not for I have already seen the evidence that you have. However I fail to sense any dark intent in you which does make me question if my information about you is accurat or not. So tell me 'Kalia Tamina', if that is indeed your name, is it true that you are a thief and a murderer? Should I be taking you back to those who search for you? Or can you give me a reason as too why I should help you instead?" Jiszol was unsure how the woman would react to his questions so he was prepared to move in an instant to defend himself if need be. But he hoped that this situation might be able to end in a more desirable way. Now he would just have to wait and see how things went from here.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:31 pm

As Necre finally reached the vault door, he gathered dark side energy in his hand for a few moments. Once he was done he sent a powerful force push towards the door and the door broke in half. Necre strolled right through the entrance he made and entered the vault. It was a large room filled with gold, lightsabers, and many other priceless object's. But only one thing stood out from all the rest. Necre moved over to the back of the room where a small red and gold holocron was hidden. Necre could sense that this was what he had come for. He gently put the holocron into his pocket and made his way out of the vault. No doubt that Arcann would be furious when he discovered what Necre had done. Necre decided to leave through a different section of the palace this time, wanting to make sure the entrance he used stayed a secret. He made his way in the direction the Sunder and the others were, but didn't head directly to them.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:00 pm

Skylar turned around to reveal her hypnotic blue eyes. She looked him up in down in confusion and then she realized what he was after a few moments.
"Choose this life? You honestly think I chose any of this?"
Her jawline tightened as she tried to compose herself.

She was wearing an elegant white skirt and top set. There was a gap between the two of them to reveal her stomach and her back that was completely covered in light blue, Zabrak tattoos.
Her long platinum blonde hair flowed down to her waist line and sat over her right shoulder.
She also carried the light blue, Zabrak tattoos on her wrists.

"I was told I would be doing the galaxy a favor. Helping it. I was build to kill and it has been all I have ever known..." She took a step back from him remembering her Manager's words. 'Whatever you do try not to kill the paying customer.'

She took a step back from him and looked into his eyes.

"Yes I have killed. Many a time... I am everything you say I am but my Name..." She stopped. She didn't want anyone to know. Her Manager knew but he would call her Ghost infront of others or It.

She looked away from him feeling something inside her emotions shift. She had felt sadness before but this was something different. It felt as if when she went into the arina and she would distance herself form all that was happening that empty feeling but mixed with a great sadness.
Her jawline tightened to fight the liquid from coming to her eyes.
"I don't wish to talk about this."

Orophin
Bronze

Post by Orophin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Jiszols eyes went hard for a moment when he realized that she still thought he was only here to have his way with her. The idea that he was the same as some degenerate scumbag who thought money and power gave them the right to do whatever they wanted to whomever they wanted infuriated him to his core. The idea went against everything he lived by, but he quickly calmed himself as he realized that there was no way for this woman to know that. He then took a breath and slowly walked closer to her stopping once they were only a few inches away from each other. He then said in a demanding voice "Look at me now!" He waited until she turned towards him once she had he locked his fierce azure reptilian eyes with hers.

Once he was convinced that he had her undivided attention he began to speak again saying "You seem to have drastically misunderstood our situation here. So allow me to rectify that error in judgement. First, and foremost, I am not here to enjoy the pleasure of your flesh. I am here to decide if I should accept the bounty contract that has been put out on you. It claims that you murdered and stole from researchers on Kamino, but I am not sure if I trust the information, because something seems sketchy about the details provided. However, I find myself in a most unusual predicament for whenever I arrived I saw the carnage that had been left in your wake. You butchered innocent prisoners. People who's only crime had been either being in the wrong place at the wrong time or else not having money that the wealthy rulers of this place felt they owed them. Nothing you did here has been to help anyone except the greedy overlords of this vile place. Let me be clear on that point.

"However, if this is not how you wish to live, if you didn't realize what it was you were really doing, and if you would like to strive to do more with your life. Then perhaps I can offer you an escape from this pit of degradation. I have not accepted to contract to capture you yet. So I am not bound to take you to those who seek you. As such if you wish to try to make more out of your life then you can come with me and I can try to give you something more fulfilling to live for than you could ever find here. However, if you are comfortable with the way you are living and have no issues with the things that you do here. Then I will have to reevaluate whether I should return you to those who seek you or not. Now, do you understand the situation in which you find yourself better, or are you still confused about what is happening here?" Jiszol then waited to see what the woman would say and do.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Skylar looked up at him and forced the tears in her eyes to go away. She tried to hold her strong stance, but she was clearly weakening.
"My name is Skylar Australis... the only person I killed on Kaminos was the man who tried to exterminate me... and I only still two things. A ship to leave the planet... and the research... that research was me... AS-098... I cashed my ship here and became one of thr captives that was ment ro due in that pit... I didn't and I was told I would be doing a service to the galaxy..."
She looked into his eyes and opened her hands so her lightsabers would be pulled to them.
"If you are willing to get me off this planet... I'm willing to leave. You don't have to ask me twice about that."

She hoped he wouldn't go back on his word about not taking her back to Kaminos but what choice did she have? She had wanted out since the moment she arrived and now here was the only chance she had been given in the years she had been on Geonosis. Now Hope was rising in her. The last time she had felt Hope was when she left Kaminos.

Orophin
Bronze

Post by Orophin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Jiszol steeped back as he nodded his head in belief. He could feel the truth in her words. As well as feeling the emotions her words had brought forth. He pulled his hood back up and said "Then quickly gather whatever you wish to take with you from this place. As soon as you are ready we will leave." He then stood to the side of the room and took time watching the door and the woman, who called herself Skylar Australis, as she prepared to leave woth him. After some time she seemed to finally be ready and he asked "Is there anything you wish to know before we leave? Remeber, we don't a lot of time so only ask what you feel you need to know right now. Any other questions I will answer for you later. Once we have reached my ship and are away from this planet."

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:50 am

Skylar slipped her bag over her back and nodded at Jiszol. She was ready to leave and had no question. She no longer wanted to speak of her origins either and she just wanted off the planet.
She pressed her lips together and she clung onto her unegnighted sabers a little tighter.
She pressed a button to open the door and as the two started to walk out her manager started to walk towards them.

"What are you doing!? Get back in your holding room and you!" He glared up at Jiszol and hissed at him through his horrible teeth. "I'll have you for theft!"

Skylar wanted to kill him. He was a discredit to the human race anyway. "I am not an object." Her jawline tenced up and she took a step back from her manager. Obviously having some kind of fear factor towards him but also not prepared to back down.