Zeta Academy (official)

hellbounddemon
Silver

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Ariana answers back"Fe something is wrong I feel like I need to be by you now to protect you I feel I need to be by Evan" A whimper escapes her"The pain hurts nothing is helping I need something that will help"

As pain shot through Ariana another whimper escaped her lips. "Fe what if I do something that could hurt people ?"

Ash

Post by Ash » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:16 am

Zella was looking out the window with her headphones on when more students came filing into the classroom. She turned her head to look at the door as Evan and Fe came walking in. She met Fe’s eyes as she waved at her. Shy, she gave a small wave not used to having a friend, if you could call them that. Their meeting, after all, was short and she hadn’t had the chance to introduce herself. She looked behind Fe and saw Evan, that was the first time that she could really look at him. Unlike Fe, his eyes and hair were light, his eyes were blue and hair white. Both of their appearances fitted their powers well. Behind them was a new person that she didn’t recognize. He had purple hair and bright golden eyes. They headed her way and sat next to her in the back row. Fe seemed a bit off, so the kept her headphones on. She continued to stare out the window until she felt a cold blast next to her. She turned her head only to see Fe punch Evan in the arm with a surprised look in her face and smiled a little. Must be nice to have friends She thought as she looked at the three of them. Her smile faded a bit. Having been isolated most of her life her people skills needed work, but she just didn’t know how. She opened her mouth to talk to them, but closed it almost immediately, second-guessing herself. I will just do it later. She looked down into her notebook and started to draw the tree she had seen outside.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 am

Rainie was being her usual distant and quiet self when students had begun to fill the seats around the classroom. Most people normally gave the girl with the mask a wide berth. These people don't know the tales and stories from back home though. If they did they'd stay away from her or that's what she thought. The thought crossed her mind about if anyone else in this school had accidentally killed anyone? She shook her head and looked up to see a couple of students walking towards the back room. The goth looking girl even dared to wave at her? People being social able to her was a complete unknown so she did a small confused wave back.

Soon the whole back row was filled with people chatting with one another. It was confusing to be so close to other people. Maybe it was a good thing to be here? Well that was for certain as it was here or a high security prison back home in Ireland. Another thought crossed Rainie's mind that maybe it would be a good experiment to try to communicate...not that..to chat with these people. They seemed nice enough?" Hello." The voice that came out was kind of soft and slightly weak due to a lack of use. The moment the words left her lips the more she began to worry if she had messed up or didn't do the proper social norms for such an interaction.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:31 am

A little surprised to find Davenport speaking to him again so soon, Kealan turned back to the other, dutifully giving his attention as his roommate as the silver haired boy brought up his sister. As if reading Kealan's earlier thought, Davenport mentioned his sister, giving her name and an added statement that caused Kealan to blink rapidly for a long moment, wondering if he'd heard that last part wrong... When it sank in that he hadn't a keen eye would note that his ears turned a noticeably red tinged darker shade, and he cleared his throat, clearly uncertain as to how to reply. His eyes flicked unconsciously to the... admittedly distracting Phoenix for a moment, then quickly down. Davenport was probably just messing with him anyway, better not to dwell on it.

Thankfully, the other boy changed the subject rather quickly, and Kaelan looked up with genuine intrigue as his roommate summoned chilling shards, before quickly dispersing them once more and dropping the temperature around them a little. Kae's eyes followed what movement was evident, leaning sideways towards the other as he did this despite the bite of frost.

"Elemental gifts are... rather beautiful." he murmured, almost as much commenting to himself as replying to the other's display. Recalling that Davenport had asked after his, Kaelan raised his own hands slightly, turning himself on his seat towards the silver haired boy to give him a proper view. Quickly enough, little bits of his fingers and palms shed from his body into their individual grains of sand, and swirled into a tiny cyclone before his still upheld wrists, the gold bracelet thankfully sliding further down his arm so it didn't slip off with the absence of a hand to stop it. Kaelan's mouth quirked in an almost sheepish sort of smile, and his hands reformed once he guessed Davenport got the idea.

"There are a few... quirks in addition to that, but not worth mention." he said, propping his elbows on the back of his chair and desk to either side as he met the other's eyes. Not for long, as he was distracted by a scuffle of sorts with his sister. Kaelan watched them, and though his mouth didn't really move, his eyes crinkled at the corners, dancing faintly in amusement.

Nearby, movement caught the purple haired male's attention, and he looked over to see a girl who seemed to want to talk to one of the twins. He tilted his head in a sort of 'go ahead' motion, then realized she probably wasn't looking at him. As he was gazing in that direction however, another also moved, the one in front of the black haired girl. This one, curiously, had a mask on that looked to be in the stylized likeness of a fox. In a moment of stillness in their back row, he heard her quiet greeting. Almost instinctively, he nodded back in return acknowledgement, meeting the dark eyes of the mask.
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Fe went back to her call after punching Evan in the arm. Evan simply laughed, rubbing the spot where he had been hit. He knew Fe became hyper aware when she felt sudden cold. Years of the twins being their own best friends and only companions had made way for numerous pranks that should have been in the history books, sudden cold and sudden heat made them each react almost immediately. Not to mention years of combat and battle training from their Parents and Instructors. The twins pranks evolved from childish harassment to resemble them trying to kill each other but to them it was all in good fun and it was also a way to keep each other on their toes. But if threatened, they would easily shift their attentions to the threat and work together to eliminate that threat. Their Parents still talked about their battle with a Hero once known as Tremor. That had been the twins' crowning achievement and the Hero's disappearance was still unsolved four years later, though Darkfire and Frost knew perfectly well what happened to him. Same with another Hero called Shatter. Fe sighed softly, Ariana was stressing herself out. Fe tapped a few times on her computer and there was a small ding.

"Okay, Chichi and Haha are coming to get you Ariana, should be here soon. For now, rest and stop stressing yourself. I have to go, class will start soon.", she said before ending the call and looking up with a sigh.

Evan watched Kealan and smiled wide as he displayed his powers. This was something he had seen once before but didn't remember where or who. It was fascinating and rather poetic in his Roommate's display.

"I agree! Watching someone manipulate the elements can be poetry in motion.", Evan nodded in agreement.

"Quirks?? Nothing harmful to you, I hope.", he blinked.

Evan heard the soft "hello" from the girl in the Fox mask as soon as Kealan had and looked up at her with a smile.

"Kon'nichiwa!", he responded back with a slight bow of his head.

"Nice mask. Inari, Kitsune or Megitsune??", he smiled

Evan cut his eyes towards his sister, glancing at her slightly.

"So you had to summon our Oya? That's going to go over well, you know they don't like being out of bed before noon.", he said with a soft sigh.

"Sore ga genjitsu sa.", Fe sighed softly, looking at Kealan a moment.

Her eyes picked up on the girl by the window looking over towards them and she smiled at her.

"How are you today?", she asked her.

She looked to the one in the Fox mask and smiled as well.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Ariana lay on the bed as pain racked through her body. She didn't understand why she felt she couldn't leave either part of the family she didn't like being away from them.

She tried to rest but for her it was almost impossible to rest knowing any minute someone coupd hurt her or even fe and evan.

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Before Zella turned she saw their new friend, give her encouragement. She appreciated it but the twins were talking so she didn't want to interrupt. That was until Fe asked her about her day. She turned to them at the question and smiled. “Hi, I am good. Oh, and I don't know if you heard my name yesterday. I am Zella. How are you today? Hope your stomach is better?”

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Lux got to her feet with Lyrea's help, listening to her and not entirely understanding her view of things. Things were going to be difficult, trying to learn how things worked. She accepted the tissue with a thanks, wiping her eyes a little. It was a lot to take in, and a lot to think about, but it seemed that they were going to have to part. "Register...? Alright... ...um... where do I go..?" She looked around a little. She felt bad for keeping them busy or making them late. "I'm sorry for taking up your time..." she rubbed her arm nervously, smiling lightly. "But thank you."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Rainie had been a little surprised that her attempt at conversing had even been heard over the twins chat. She froze for a moment when the boy with purple hair stared at her for a moment, eyes meeting the mask's. It was another incident avoided right there. Watching the two chat and speak in another language was interesting to say the least. She had forgotten that people from other countries would be here like her. She stayed silent until all had been done talking to speak once more." Thank you, Kitsune, their history helps ward people off." Rainie spoke honestly as her soft voice echoed from behind the mask. There was no point in smiling as it wouldn't be seen or anything.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Lyrea, realizing she had begun rambling like a child, felt the embarrassment rise within her. A blush crept up her face and she could feel the cold feeling of her skin dissolving into transparency as Keena pointed it out. Her eyes darted away for a second, clearly trying to calm herself down. She knew that it was odd how emotional she could get, so she saw it as only fair that she controlled herself, shutting herself up. "Uhm, yeah.. you have to go this way.. then turn right here.. and it should be that door." Lyrea explained to Lux on her tablet swiftly, her voice rather hushed in comparison to before. Making sure Lux would know where to go, Lyrea waved and finally followed after the taller girl, putting her tablet away and trying to keep up with Keena's longer strides. Her gaze was lowered, focused on the hand she was holding up to her chest, looking at the pavement through her skin.

Slowly, she could feel the warmth return to her hand. She hated having these reactions to the slightest inconveniences, as it made her vulnerable and easy to read - something she had hated all her life. But she tried to make the best of it, as always - at least if she got scared people wouldn't be able to attack her because they wouldn't be able to find her until she calmed down. Nevertheless she was hoping she would never have to experience that kind of serious situation.
Love, Cherry!