(OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: (OOC) Promise (Golden/Miro)

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:16 am

I think the U.S. and the organizations that made it try to keep any outbreaks under wraps.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 pm

I'm gonna say that he heard rumors/conspiracy theories that the government covered it up then
...was adopted by Satan himself, before he was returned out of fear of his awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:16 pm

Yeah, that'll work! Plus he IS a mercenary. Surely he'd hear something about it somehwere. X3
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Also I am so close to being finished with the Nia artwork. One of my fav brushes is being wonky-- for some reason, instead of it using the tan color I want, it keeps making a legit rainbow color. How that happens on a digital art program, I've got no clue. 😂😂

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Rainbow > tan

But still, that's weird
...was adopted by Satan himself, before he was returned out of fear of his awkwardness

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:24 pm

Haha. Yeah. XD

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 am

I got my cs updated. The picture is finally finished! Woohoo!
Also, sorry my reply is so short. When things start moving, it'll be longer. Haha. :3

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:22 am

Aw she's so cute <3 you're insanely talented too holy fuck.

And no worries. To be honest, it makes me feel better lol. Because your first two posts were so well written and long that I was worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with that awesomeness. Not that this last post wasn't well written, it was just shorter (you know what I mean)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Thanks! I couldn't get her hair color right. I wanred it to be a lighter blonde, but when I would change it, it qould be way too light. My shading is also pretty lazy cause I was trying to get it done quickly. XD

Ohh! It's all good. Icompletely understand. Haha

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:33 am

More platinum or golden?