Alignment:
Height:
Weight:

Appearance:
Personality:

Powers:
Skills:
Equipment:

Once submitted, I will approve or deny with any correction requests.

The usual rules apply: Standard rules include no godmoding, no powerplaying/autohitting.

Some degree of literacy is expected. I won't go nagging you over every little mistake, but if nobody can understand a word you're saying, we've got a problem. No Leet speak, Text speak or Gamer speak unless your character is reading something that is written like this.

There WILL be Deaths BUT the must be agreed upon by the players involved and be valid through the RP/Game. No just popping up and shooting someone in the head or cutting someone in half because they didn't see you coming.

Be respectful of each other. yes, Jedi and Sith hate each other but just being mean to a player because you don't like them, their character and/or their play style is just not friendly and will get your reported.

Be realistic to the Universe we are RPing in and the mentality of the beings you are playing as.

Be as active as possible. If you can't post for whatever reason, please let us know as soon as possible.

These are the basic rules for now, if something comes up and a new rule needs to be put in place or a current rule needs to be updated, I will do so.

Most importantly, let's have fun! Any questions, let me know.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP CSes

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:09 am

Player: Dead_Inside

Name: Darth Sunder / Arlandra Soque

Sex: Female

Race: Pureblood Sith

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 5'9”

Weight: 196 lbs

Appearance: Black hair with crimson edges, glowing yellow eyes {Full Black when angered}, Crimson Skin, Athletic build

Personality: Quiet, Observant, knows more then she should, her voice can make men quiver in fear, Manipulative, Persuasive, will only fight or kill if antagonized, can make anyone willing to follow her

Powers: Extensive knowledge and manipulation of Darkside, Lightside and Forbidden Force Powers, Genius IQ level with a mind able to calculate multiple things in a blink, symbiotic connection to the Force, never seems to tire, can use any Force Power at the cost of exhaustion

Skills: Needs no computer to calculate and correlate, Eidetic Memory, Telepathic

Equipment:
Dual Purple Blade Lightsabers, Dual Atomically Sharpened Vibroswords, Force Powers {DarkSide, LightSide, Forbidden}, Darth Revan's Mask and Robes

Early in her time within the halls of the Sith Academy, Arlandra realized her lust for knowledge. Being an exemplary student she quickly advance in her studies and graduated from the Academy years ahead of any other that entered with her. Her strength, prowess and command of the Force quickly launched her through the ranks of the Sith Empire earning her the title of Dark Lord of the Sith before that title was even thought of. Whispers of Darth Sunder echoed through the Universe calling her the most powerful and bloodthirsty Sith alive. Arlandra was offered a seat on the Dark Council, which she declined. She had no desire for conquest or subjugation. She decided instead to pursue her initial passion: Learning every bit of knowledge she could. Dark, Light, Sith, Jedi, New, Old.....Forbidden. She wanted to know it all. She turned her back on the Sith Rule of Two upon taking an Acolyte and planned to grow her Acolyte's mind the same as her own. Being a Sith, Arlandra was an oddity. She believes in honesty and unity over deception and subservience, which easily wins her companions but goes against much of what the Empire believes. But like all Sith, she is cautious. She only attacks those that threaten her and those she cares about, those that attack her first or those that get in her way. No one and nothing will stop her from learning all that the Universe holds.
Attachments
Arlandra.jpg
Arlandra.jpg (110.33 KiB) Viewed 209 times
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:15 am

Chiss Sith.PNG (636.2 KiB) Viewed 197 times

Name: Danothra Vuri

Sex: Female

Race: Mirialan/Chiss

Height: 5'5” / 5'7”

Weight: 145 lbs / 155 lbs

Appearance:
Mirialan: Shoulder Length Navy Blue hair, Emerald Green skin with deep Brown markings, Sparkling Violet eyes, Thin but Muscular Build

Chiss: Waist Length Black hair, Deep Blue Skin, Glowing Red eyes {Black when angered}, Black Tattoo over the left side of her face that moves over her left eyelid, Athletic with a Dancer's Build

Personality: Still in progress

Powers: Extensive knowledge and manipulation of Darkside, Lightside and Forbidden Force Powers, never seems to tire, can use any Force Power at the cost of exhaustion

Skills: Can Read minds, abnormal speed, stamina and agility

Equipment: Red with Black Outline Lightsaber Whip, Red with Black Outlight Dual Blade Lightsaber, Force Powers {DarkSide and LightSide}, Black Skull Face Mask, Black Sith Robes

Danothra is Arlandra's Acolyte. She was found on Mirial by Arlanda when she a fighting off Jedi who had arrived to “requisition” her for the Jedi Academy. Arlandra heard Danothra's screams for help when she was exiting an Ancient Jedi Tomb with a Datacron. She was simply in the wrong place at the right time. After the bloody battle, Arlandra tending to the injured Mirialan and offered to protect her. Danothra, affectionately called Danny by Arlandra, came with Arlandra with no hesitation. Under Arlandra's tutelage, she quickly ascended to the Rank of Sith Lord but refused the title of Darth, rebuking the Rule of Two as Arlandra had and wishing to remain her student and confidant. Arlandra saw Danny as a daughter and wished to educate her at the same pace as she was learning herself. A unforseen accident caused Danny to receive a serious injury and as Arlandra's other companions tried to help her, they failed to realize Danny's fatal allergy to a particular Huttese Alcohol. After her death, Arlandra was inconsolable and would not rest until she learned the Forbidden Force Power Transfer Essence. The result: Danny is now a Chiss. She follows Arlandra blindly and would die for her, doing everything in her power to help Arlandra achieve her ultimate end game: Both of them being the most Powerful Beings in the Universe.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:20 am

[Picture (Optional)]

Name: Darth Necre / Hrisk'nim'pazum
Sex: Male
Race: Chiss
Height: 6'2
Weight: 185 lbs

Appearance: Short Black hair, Dark blue skin, Orange eyes.
Personality: Cautious, Sarcastic, Cares little for infighting between other Sith, Does not look down on Jedi like most Sith.

Powers: Substantial knowledge and control of the Dark Side, Knowledge of the Light Side. Knowledge of Sith Magic/Alchemy, Force rituals, Cryokinesis, Tutaminis, and Force Drain.
Skills: Jedi and Sith training, Telekinetic.
Equipment:
Double bladed purple lightsaber, Force Powers, Black and Silver Reaver armor.

Taken in early by the Jedi, Hrisk'nim'pazum or “Nim” was trained by the Jedi Order for years. A few years after the war ended, Nim fell to the Dark Side and joined the Sith. He was sent to Korriban where he was trained in the Dark Side and later on became the apprentice to a Dark council member. The use of both his former jedi training and his new Sith training made him formidable against his master’s enemies. After years of service under his master, Nim earned the title of Darth, and left his former master. A short time later, and his master was replaced on the Council. Since then Nim has spent his time refining his knowledge and mastery of the Dark side and serving the Empire. __________________________________________
Last edited by AnimeFanV2 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Accepted.

I'll wait for one to two more people but if there is no one else in about a day or so, we can start and they can join when the interest picks up. I'll probably put up the OOC and IC threads in a couple hours. :D

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:37 pm

OOC and IC Threads going up! :D Gonna start in the thick of it!