The Rotten Hub

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: The Rotten Hub

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37 pm

"I don't know what kind of training you've got bud, but demand something outta me again and I won't hesitate to put your big ass 6 feet under this hellhole of an earth." Jason lifted his gas mask and expelled some breath, before putting it back on.

"I didn't work for years to get this place up and running to let some newbie think he's got the shit to run a place like this. You aren't the first and you won't be the last bud." Jason pushed past adrien and said his goodbye to Princess.

Jason may be the "impromptu" leader according to Princess, but he was the one who stripped this place clean and broadcast signals for survivors to find him and his rotten city. Without him, these people may very well have been eaten by now.

The Marine Core taught him to do good for others.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Sarah hops off the counter and looks to jason. "Is there anything you need repaired or anything else that needs work done jason?" She says looking up at him since shes short. "I can get some weapons you can beta test if you want to" she says proudly of her creations.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:59 pm

(What time of day is it currently?)
And so, they became strangers again.

Mae

Re: RE: THE ROTTEN HUB

Post by Mae » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:(What time of day is it currently?)
(night)

hidden in the shadows