The Rotten Hub

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
odog811

Re: The Rotten Hub

Post by odog811 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Jax waited for it to get dark again while trying to tunnel deeper, He then after making another tunnel, fell asleep until the sun started to set.

BluePantsDude

Post by BluePantsDude » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:17 am

Ray was in a basement of a small wooden shack glancing at his watch. He knew exactly when the sun would set. He was all geared up and eating a can of beans before he would have to go outside. He opened the basement door and, looking around cautiously he went out of the shack and began heading to a Junkyard, which was his destination. He was almost sure that he would be the first one to get there. His plan was to get as much stuff loaded into a truck and leave. He just assumed that a truck would be there and that he'd be able to fix it, if not, he would have had to haul as much junk back to the rotten hub as he could.
"I saw a cat get murdered in the street and I got an erection"-Filthy Frank.
"Use the force Harry!"-Gandalf.

Mae

Re: RE: THE ROTTEN HUB

Post by Mae » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:16 am

Time skip cuz ya gorl bored
Princess' gum cracked again, causing Yale to flinch. She smirked at his reaction but said nothing, her eyes already back to staring at the parking lot.
"What are we doing now?" asked Yale, looking a bit peeved.
Princess waited a half a minute before replying.
"Searching for other survivors, that's what," she told him. She rested a half-gloved hand on her hip, arching a brow at Yale. "Like what you did for me? Or have you already forgotten what it's like to be a good person?"
Yale took the jab in stride, snorting.
"If anybody's forgotten, it's you, Prince," he muttered, crossing his burly arms. Princess let go of her gun with one hand to slap the back of his head lightly.
"I said don't call me that," she scolded. "And that's exactly why I'm doing it. Gotta brush off the ol kindness cobwebs."
"Hmmm," Yale replied skeptically. "If you have any kindness in you, please point it out to me in detail. I've yet to see it," he teased.
Princess rolled her eyes and snapped her gum again, knowing it would irritate Yale. Sure enough, his eyes narrowed at the sound, but he was able to withhold a flinch with great effort. Princess patted his head-- a difficult feat, as she had to stand on her tip toes and reach up as high as she could. When that was done, the two set off in one direction, hopefully running into a lost soul who needed help-- and not some zombiefied ninnyhead asking for dinner.

hidden in the shadows

odog811

The Rotten Hub

Post by odog811 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Jax beat another runner senseless over a snarky comment and after knocking him down he dropped a cinder block on the already dead runner before sniffing the air.
"FRESH MEAT?!?" he almost shouted for almost every other runner scavenging in the area to hear, this actually caused him to sing the same song as last night "SWEET AND FRESH, the only way to ensure it will be is to endure a fight after it stops it's burn"a few other runners joined in, intending on killing them and letting the sun cook them.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Adrian Shepard was most certainly running for his life at the moment. His overconfidence had very much almost gotten the best of him when he had stumbled on a small group of runners in an abandoned mall; well he had assumed it was abandoned, apparently not. That being said; the former SAS had certainly managed to drop three of them before he had to leg it.

The runner was maybe 50m behind him; and while it was gaining on him slowly, it was certainly gaining on him none the less. It was, at least, before Adrian turned, dropped on one knee, and with 3 precise marksman shots plugged 3 lovely little holes in the chest, neck, and head of the thing (respectively) with his HK417 battle rifle; the shots ringing out slightly through his suppressor.

After his breath returned to a regular level, he stood back up and surveyed his surroundings. It seemed he was standing in what was once a carpark for a wallmart; which had now seemingly been turned into something of a colony. "Well, silver lining I suppose?" He mused to himself as he dusted himself off, switched mag, and started to walk towards the Rotten Hub.

{Before you ask; I've done research for an EPQ project and yes, the British military do employ HK417s. I'm right, shut up, thank you}

SAS.png
SAS.png (816.72 KiB) Viewed 163 times
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:03 am

Sarah was working in her shop tinkering with weapon designs and vehical designs to help them benable to do there jobs better and safer.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice... cause fuck the world. XD

Mae

Re: RE: THE ROTTEN HUB

Post by Mae » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Sans_the_Medic wrote:"Well, silver lining I suppose?" He mused to himself as he dusted himself off, switched mag, and started to walk towards the Rotten Hub.

Princess blew another bubble idly, bored. It was still dark, still before midnight and she was thoroughly bored. The only reason she hadn't left the safety of the Rotten Hub doors-- if you could even call them that-- was because Yale kept insisting it was too early.
"We can't go out yet!" he protested, flailing his arms dramatically.
Princess ignored his hysterical theatrics in favor of checking her ammo. With a sigh, she got up and began walking.
"I'm leaving. With or without you. In five, four, three, two--"
"WAIT!" shouted Yale. "LOOK OVER THERE!" He gesticulated wildly; Princess rolled her eyes but turned to look, lazily scanning.
"A MAN!" Yale practically screamed, jumping up and down. He quieted. "A good looking one, too."
Princess refrained from facepalming. Mostly because there was a gun in her hands. Indeed there was a man walking towards them, looking kind of sweaty, but nonetheless-- Princess couldn't deny it-- kind of hot in a rugged apocalyptic kind of way.
"I mean, considering most of the time we're staring down ugly arse zombified man eating cannibals..." she smirked.
Yale shook his head belligerently. "You will never understand my tastes," he sighed, eyeing the hunky dude with a predatorial glint in his eyes.
Princess rolled her eyes again and began walking towards the figure.
"You coming, Harvard, or just gonna stand there gawking?" Princess called loudly over her shoulder towards Yale.
Yale yelped and scowled at Princess, shuffling to catch up to her as she laughed.

hidden in the shadows

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 am

How someone could find a person 99% covered in desert camo Adrian would never know, not that he knew someone found him attractive.

He spotted two figures in the doorway of the colony and gave them a wave as he approached. There was a girl who looked rather bratty, all things considered; like that stereotypical Essex girl that he knew far too well growing up. He slightly regretted waving that girl over based on childhood experiences, only slightly though. With the girl was a man, her father he supposed? He certainly looked the part, obviously completely done with his daughter's shit. Wait, what was that look in his eye for?

Ah, surely nothing. He was in reasonable talking distance now so he might as well ask about the place he found himself "Hey there. Name's Adrian; this place a colony by any chance or have you gotten yourselves a full supermarket to yourself?"

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:11 am

Jason walked straight past Adrian and the pair, muttering while writing on his clipboard, letting out an answer to Adrian's question.

"Colony."

He continued walking, right up to another group of people. This would be his last inventory he needed for the next week or two, leaving him to be able to take care of other tasks.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 am

"Well, uh, that answers my question... I guess?" Adrian said. "Hey, since your so kind could you point me to a place to get-" but the guy was already gone. "wow, what a nice bloke..." He muttered, voice positively dripping with cynicism and sarcasm. First impressions make a man, and while that guy had answered the question, he hadn't exactly been very friendly.