Fate/Accel Zero Order

Archer_Algren
Bronze

Re: Fate/Accel Zero Order

Post by Archer_Algren » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:56 am

“He looks like an utter creep, he shouldn’t have gone that far, let me see if I can sense where he went.”
Said Zhuge Liang.

The group was walking down the tunnels Zhuge Liang was sure he went down in when they found a corpse.
“Is that?”
Asked Gretel.
Zhuge Liang took a look and examined it closer.
“It’s him alright, but who could have done thi—“
Before he could finish, Lancelot growled.
They turned to the direction he was growling at and saw it.
A hooded man.
“I sense he’s powerful, be on your guard.”
Said Zhuge Liang as the Servants were in battle stance.
“Who are you? You look like Servants and Masters, but nothing like the only ones I know of in this world.”
Said the figure.
“Depends on who’s asking, you don’t look like any of the Servants summoned yet I sense you’re one.”
Said Zhuge Liang
“I am not an enemy that’s for sure, you must leave, now.”
“Maybe, but you seem like an anomaly, so I must ask you to come with us.”
“Negative, I must fulfill my Mission.”
“And what would that be?”
“It’s not for you to know.”
“Very well, I’m afraid we’ll have to apprehend you.”
“Tsk.”
As the group was about to fight, a scream was heard getting closer and the group turned to look.
“Oh no.”
Muttered Zhuge Liang, they also heard it, hoofbeats and wheels.
The mysterious hooded man was gone when the group looked back at him.
“Where is he?! Where is the insolent wretch!”
Boomed a voice, as the group looked on, it was a big red-headed
Muscular man on a chariot.
“Eh? He’s dead? And who are all of you?”
He asked.
“I think we all need a break.”
Said Zhuge Liang.

The group was eating in a bar called Copenhagen, with Mordred and Altria Alter eating larger portions than everybody else, and Zhuge Liang being face to face with his younger self.

Killian
Bronze

Re: Fate/Accel Zero Order

Post by Killian » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 am

Once hearing Zhuge Liang's calm voice of suggesting a rest, Lambda waved her hand so that Robin and Altria Alter would lax from their battling stance after encountering the hooded servant. Following behind the others, she made a hand movement that only Robin nodded before disappearing.

... ...

Sitting with the other masters, as they were about to start negotiating with the mage who introduced himself as Waver Velvet and his Rider, Lambda turned her head when she heard the door opening. Robin had slipped in. He whispered something to her.

"I couldn't find any other mages around, nor of the hooded figure. Guess he's like your typical assassin, annoyingly good at hiding his presence or he was really quick. "

"I see." Lambda said, then nodded. Robin gave a quick and mock-cheerful salute. "I'll go bother the other servants then."

While Lambda updated the other masters the situation, Robin walked over towards Altria Alter and Mordred. At the pace they were eating, he was surprised that they weren't choking. Altria Alter put her bowl down with a thud. It was only then that she noticed Mordred. Noticing this, some sound came out from the younger saber servant. It was decipherable though, given how she was trying to talk with her mouth full. [1]

Altria's eyes narrowed a mere fraction. "Mordred, merlin said you were the idiot of the round table, now you’re talking like one in this table.”

Meanwhile you're more like a glutton, Robin kept that thought to himself as he sat down two seats away. "Did I miss anything?" he said, turning towards the other servants, especially Boudica and Rama, the two that seem might answer him seriously.

Notes:
[1] Interaction was discussed with Archer over PM.
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!