terrAIn - REQ - OPEN

With a suggested standard of two paragraphs or more and dedicated lore threads, this is for the more verbose roleplayer. (10+ sentences per post, on average.)
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: terrAIn - REQ - OPEN

Post by illirica » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:21 am
Well, count me in for the long ride!
More than welcome!

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:22 am

>Mfw Aerosmith
But yeah: looks amazing!

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Matvey

Post by Matvey » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Crew Dossier

Fit-for-Flight

Name
James Lipin
_
_
Sex
Male
_
Height
6'0"
_
Weight
82 kg
_
Health
Category B

General inspection passed with advisories: cessation of recreational tobacco and alcohol usage

Fitness tests passed with averaged score: 13/20

Role Overview: Mission Engineer

Onboard
During the flight stage of Mission Synergon, the mission engineer is required to coordinate and assist all ship infrastructure technicians. This is to include both the ship mechanic and relevant information and communications technology operatives.
_
Field
Upon reaching the mission destination, the mission engineer is required to lead the execution of all field tasks. As directed by the mission specification, this is to include initial geotechnical investigations, planetary mapping, and prototypical designs for wave-two implementation infrastructure.

History

Education
2648 - Completed ATEC in General Principles of Engineering at Richmond College, Region 227, Rigel System

2654 - Attained Bachelor of Science in Engineering with Computer Science at Wurz Star Academy, Region 229, Rigel System
_
Work
2654-2655 - Junior Construction Engineer at STES Space Construction; construction of B684 Space Station, Region 148, Rigel System

2655-2657 - Mechanical Design Engineer at SXF Systems; contributed minor design modifications to Region 55 Warp Gate, Rigel System

2657-2659 - Planetary Surveyor at Hyperion Corporation; ratification of planet BC114V3, Sirius System

Last edited by Matvey on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Another mechanic!
Only had to wait 3 'months >.> <.<

Questionable

Post by Questionable » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Lol if this is still going I might make a character

If it's madness, then who better to show me the way?

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 pm

I talked to Matvey on Discord this morning, but what I said there is that I am willing to go with 3+other people, so if we can get to there, I will still be more than happy to run it.

Matvey

Post by Matvey » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Why does nobody care about this? :(

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:37 am

”Need a pilot?”

\\
\\\\
\\\\\\
AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

Full Name:
Estelle Olympia Katsopolis

Heritage:
Greek

Star Pilot

Physical Archetype:
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 135lbs
Skin Tone: Olive
Hair Color: Dark Brown (Naturally)
Eye Color: Green
Signifigant Features:
A tattoo on her left shoulder reading;
“Alis Volat Prorilis”
Cybernetics:
Wireless neural implant, used to connect to more advanced piloting systems and allows her to monitor ship systems with ease.

Background:
Estelle Katsopolis was born on Earth in New Athens,
and spent most of her childhood there. As a child, she showed prowess in problem solving and an interest in space exploration. She would watch starships leaving from the docks outside of the city at night, watching their engine trails disappear into the atmosphere like dust in the wind. She dreamed to one day see the stars beyond Earth, visit planets colonized and yet to be touched. Her drive to see world’s beyond her own was feasible, her parents had more than enough money to get her through the top universities, but they didn’t agree with her dreams of being a pilot, meaning she had to find her own way through pilot school. The Earth military offered the proper training to Estelle to become a star cruiser pilot.

Estelle spent two years as a pilot within the Earth military, moving between the colonies and moving equipment and soldiers around planets under pressure from conflict. Her position gave her the responsibility and experience she wanted, but once she heard of an opportunity to sign on with a new crew heading to a distant colony, free from the military, with the opportunity for adventure on an abandoned colony. Hearing this, she resigned from her post and left to sign onto the Aerosmith crew.

Skill Set:
- Class 10 Star Pilot -
- Experience piloting starships in Class 1-10 -
- Closequarters combat and sidearm training -
- EVA (Extra-Vehicular Activity) Training -
- Stellar Navigation Skills -

Psychological Profile:
Estelle identifies within the ISFJ personality type. She believes in achieving her goals without distraction or loss, and expects herself, but not others, to follow through. When she is faced with a problem, she relies on her experience and her thought process and a clear mind to get through stressful situations, and is afraid to show her team mates that she herself is stressed and not always certain. Estelle is quite perceptive, not only as a pilot but as a person. She often observes people and their problems and forms deep observations of those she interacts with. Although this may seem almost distant, she truly cares for her fellow humans and wishes nothing more than to support them and do what she can to assist, even if she steps beyond her bounds sometimes. Her biggest fear is becoming the catalyst of the failure of her team, and often blames herself when they have failed.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:57 am

I like her!

I'll accept, so I think that's three, so...

I will start the RP proper on Monday. That gives me a couple days to remember what the heck I was planning, figure out how to work the crew together, fill in necessary NPCs, let a few more people join if they like, and Monday the kids go back to school so I should actually be able to put together a decent post.

Anyone else who wants to join, either get 'em in by Monday or I will have points throughout the story where people can drop in and I'll let you know when I can work you in if you're a latecomer.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:00 am

It's the dream team I'm sure! It's been a rp like 5 months in the making after all. Also everyone is so nice and trusting with Illi as the gm so I'm sure it's just all good decisions <.<