Hi, I'm a pizza

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
hotpizza
Location: Haru's character sheet: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 1&p=238628

Hi, I'm a pizza

Post by hotpizza » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am

And I'm here to test out a character of mine. Hopefully, this would result in a better personality and backstory, as well as abilities.

I already have a character sheet, but the Casual CSes section seems to be sorted by roleplay. Do people join a roleplay first, and create a character from scratch afterwards? Nevertheless, I have posted my character sheet there.

Snake Eyes

Re: Hi, I'm a pizza

Post by Snake Eyes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Heya!

Welcome to the site, hope you have a great time here!

Also, I've read your CS, and it looks quite good If I do say so myself!
It's just the cat Image

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: Hi, I'm a pizza

Post by Shinigami » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:03 pm

hotpizza wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 am
And I'm here to test out a character of mine. Hopefully, this would result in a better personality and backstory, as well as abilities.

I already have a character sheet, but the Casual CSes section seems to be sorted by roleplay. Do people join a roleplay first, and create a character from scratch afterwards? Nevertheless, I have posted my character sheet there.
It's about time the pizza got here...

Welcome to RPF, Pizza! I'm Shinigami, the Community mod. ^_^

If you haven't already, please take a look at our rules; here's a link: https://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4191 If you have any questions or concerns, just send a message to me or another member of the staff and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Now, for your question... Generally, the CS board is used by RP owners to store characters that they've accepted to their RPs (for neatness); however, users can also create threads there for the purposes of storing their favorite characters for later use.

To join an RP, simply look through the request (REQ) board of your desired section and find an RP that strikes your interest. Once you find one, check to see if it's open (good rule of thumb is so long as it isn't tagged with "closed", "one/1x1", "reserved", or a player's name, it's probably open), then post your CS in that thread and wait to be accepted. After that, you're clear to play. Be sure to follow the rules! :3

I hope that was helpful...
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!