Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Light-Witch

[CS] I Belong (Icy)

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Name: Marky Ritz
Nickname(s): Mark, Ritz, Ritzy
Birthday: April 20th, 1997
Zodiac sign: Taurus

Personality: Marky is a kind soul who's been through hell and back, and his fans know it. He turned his past into an inspiration for his music, which happens to make them powerful without realizing it. He's down to earth, compassionate, understanding, and kind, even after all he's been through. Marky seems to have the air of someone who's turned their life around, which most people can't do easily. While his parents and fans know it, he still struggles with depression and staying happy.
Talents:
  • Singing
  • Songwriting
  • Reaching out to fans
  • Making people happy
  • Connecting to others
  • Writing songs
  • Helping people
  • His Chihuahua puppy, Holden
  • His fans
Dislikes:
  • Cutting
  • Depression
  • Arguing
  • Doing drugs
  • Suicide
Before the meeting: Marky had grown up with his parents arguing all the time, which started him on the wrong path. At thirteen, he was drinking, smoking, huffing gas, cutting, but it didn't help that it was covering up his depression. His parents eventually divorced, but his breaking point came just before he turned fourteen. His grandmother, the only person who he felt cared about him, passed away from cancer, and it destroyed what little sanity he had left. While a friend was over, he went into the bathroom and slit his wrist deep enough to cut two veins. That friend found him bleeding out, and while it took some time, Marky remembered that his grandmother always told him he should be a singer. So at fifteen, he released his first song, named after a line from the Bible. Soon he was getting comments from people who liked not only his song, but his voice. His most popular song before he released his EP, I Belong, appeared as a suggested video on popular social media sites. In June, he released his EP, God Sent An Angel, featuring the song with the same name alongside his radio hit he Loves You, and it was a couple weeks after that he released Worship, and the tour for all of it will make a stop by where B lives since a lot of fans happen to be in that area.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair color and style: Earth brown, short boyish cut
Eye color: Blue
Figure: Slim, reformed addict
Appearance:
Marky Silvers.jpg
Marky Silvers.jpg (68.33 KiB) Viewed 426 times
Theme song: God Sent An Angel by Marky Silvers, which was written about his suicide attempt and after
Other info: He considers himself straight, but he may be Bi or Gay because he never got to figure that out about himself yet. His style of music is also Christian music, which he didn't know was a real thing until he released his first song.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Light-Witch

Re: [CS] I Belong (Icy)

Post by Light-Witch » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 pm

I put this in the wrong section, and I need it moved to the right place.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

Icy

Re: [CS] I Belong (Icy)

Post by Icy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 pm

[Well, I'll post my CS just to have it here...hopefully a Mod can help us soon.]

Name: Faith Knight

Nickname(s): Fey

Birthday: July 15, 1997

Zodiac sign: Cancer

Personality:
Faith is timid, loud sounds often startle her, especially if she isn't prepared. Some people see her as sweet, though others see her as socially awkward and strange. She keeps to herself mainly though if someone strikes up a conversation with her then she's willing to keep up. There are many who don't care for what she has to say but she tries not to let that deter her. She's open minded but she's fearful of the world around her, finding it so hard to be interested enough in anything to go out and explore. Despite this, she's very passionate about the things she does like and can be one of the most caring people one can meet. If they give her the chance to truly express herself and show it. Once they break through that wall, it's easy to see her for the bright and bubbly girl she is under all that steel. However that might not be easy to do as she has trust issues.

Talents:
-Art, sketching/painting
-Singing [though she's extremely shy about it]
-Cooking

-Art
-Music
-Vibrant colours
-Cooking
-Dancing
-Warmth
-Bracelets

Dislikes:
-Fire
-Alcohol/Drugs
-Abuse
-Pain
-Insects of any kind
-Bodies of water [Such as baths, pools, lakes, etc.]
-Herself

Before the meeting:
Faith grew up without a mother as she died in child birth. Her father was kind, but found it hard to look at her, seeing her mother and not her. He wasn't around a lot, preferring to work. It wasn't until she was five that things slightly change. He took to heavily drinking, ordering her nanny to make her up so she'd look less like her mother. When she turned seven he had officially snapped, while black out drunk he took her into the bathroom and attempted to drown her in the bath. Luckily her nanny had arrived home in time to stop him though she never told anyone and Faith was too young to truly understand what had happened. However her fear of water grew from there. For years he fought the urge to do it again, resorting to hitting her since he knew that he'd be jailed if she did drown. He would tell her that she deserved to die since she killed her mother...it was then she truly realized he hated her. She tried to kill herself when she was thirteen, but when she failed she stuck to cutting. It was a way to escape the pain. Now she couldn't say every aspect of her life was bad, she had always enjoyed going to school since it was there she found her love for art and though she doesn't have many friends...she often finds herself taking part in many interesting conversations with many interesting people. Even some she did not think would ever be interesting to talk to her. She's never told anyone about her home life, and she's not sure that she ever will.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 115 pounds

Hair color and style: A soft brunette with natural highlights, her hair is layered and she normally wears it down with a beanie.

Eye color: Grey blue

Figure: Lithe, slightly toned

Appearance:
538717_198424600290470_11005835_n_large.jpg
538717_198424600290470_11005835_n_large.jpg (44.22 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Theme song: Open Wounds - Skillet

Other info:
Fey self harms though she does her best to keep it hidden. She blames herself for her mother's death and will hallucinate at times, thinking she's seen her.