[OPEN] Blood Money

Abandoned threads and finished plots.
User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

[OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Shinigami » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:23 am

(This RP is open to other players, but please PM me or hit me up on the Azuria server before posting.)

Ahmed walks the streets, looking around at the various stores. It was very different from what he was used to. The signs, the architecture, the very vibe itself was foreign to him. But that was to be expected; he'd traveled many a mile from his usual range of operation. He'd arrived in the city about an hour ago, slipping past the guards on the presumption that he was a mercenary; not too difficult a feat, when you think about it. He was about to enter a brothel when he spotted the girl he'd been tailing exiting a guild across the street, and with only two guards.

What luck! Now he didn't have to ask people questions to track her down. Slipping into the crowd, he tails her from a distance, not wanting to get too close and alert her. He paid particular attention to the pair of goons hovering around her. It would be a pain if he had to fight them. Fortunately, she manages to give them the slip - and him an easy target. He follows her, still minding his distance. Underneath his cloak, his hand brushes against his pouch of throwing knives. He was given fifty-thousand Dajin up front for her blood, with an another fifty-thousand waiting for him. It was the highest-paying job he'd had in a long time, and he planned to collect.

Near is your time, little Bashirat. Make this easy for the both of us.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Avalein » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Humming softly Valeria continued walking along the streets, not really paying attention to where she was headed. Shaking her head as she looked around clearly lost. As she walked, she pulled her cloak around her as she felt a breeze pick up. Valeria kept the hood of her cloak over her head hiding her hair and face.

The only weapon she carried was at her side, was a small dagger. that she had gotten from her mother before leaving, putting a hand on it as a boost of confidence before continuing on. Glancing up, at the signs stepped inside of one of the shops and out of the wind and the start of a light rain. Once inside lowered her hood as she began to look at the items that were for sell. Valeria had heard what she thought was someone following her, but whenever she looked back the way she had come there had been no one there.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Shinigami » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:43 am

Ahmed tailed the girl for a few minutes before she eventually ducked into a store. Not wanting to risk exposing himself, he walks up to a nearby stall and looks over its wares. It was starting to drizzle, so he hoped she wouldn't be long. While waiting, he decides to buy himself an apple. They weren't very common in his country, so he was pleased to find them so cheap.

He ducks into a nearby alley and bites into his apple, patiently waiting for his mark to exit.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Avalein » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Valeria shook her head as she paid for her goods and stepped back outside, moving aside as a couple stepped to enter the store. She looked around unsure of what to do, while exploring she had become lost within the maze of streets. Pulling the hood of her cloak back over her head continued down the street, hoping to find her guards and brother. Her hand grasp the hilt of the dagger at her side tightly, it hadn't been a good idea to leave her guards. Pulling the dagger from the sheath it was in held it loosely at her side ready to put it up to defend herself if she needed to. Finally deciding that it would be best if she asked for directions back to the Dragon Scale started to look around for someone to ask.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Shinigami » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:23 am

Ahmed nearly gags on a bite of his apple. Was the girl crazy? Walking around with a knife - a dagger, no less - unsheathed in public like that was practically begging for trouble! He waits for her to pass, then carefully slips out of the alley. He assumes a natural gait, putting a spring in his step, and approaches her.

"Oy! Missus!" he says, covering his accent with another. "I don' think it be a good idea ta' be carryin' that in public, aye?" He'd already made an effort to look like an adventurer. Might as well make it sound good too. With any luck, he might be able to isolate her. It'll make his job that much easier.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Avalein » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Hearing a voice quickly turned around, Valeria looked surprised quickly sheathing the dagger. "sorry, I am not use to be on my own." Her eyes narrowing slightly before relaxing, "you are not from Azuria?" curiosity showing in her eyes. "I fear I took a wrong turn and dont know where i am now. you wouldn't happen to know the way back to the Dragon Scale?" Pulling her cloak around her more, "i should find a place to stay until my brother comes and finds me."
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Shinigami » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 am

The Dragon's Scale? Wasn't that the guild hall he'd seen her leave not too long ago? Had she already lost her way back to it? Well now; this might be easier than he'd thought. He flashes her a big smile and nods his head. He felt like a fool doing that, even though she was the fool for getting lost so easily.

"Yes, actually! I saw it on me way inta' tha' city!" he says in an enthusiastic tone. "Do ye need me ta' show ya' tha' way?" He was pretty sure his disguise would work. Of course, if it didn't, things might take longer than he felt like. Or he could just blow his own cover and kill her on the spot, but that was a bit drastic. Yes, actually, much too drastic. We'll save that for in case we don't have any choice. For now, let's just see what the girl does.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Avalein » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Surprise showed in Valeria's eyes before nodding, "yes that would be helpful." Keeping a close eye on him, as she started to walk. Smiling feeling the rain hit her face. Shivering she pulled her cloak around her more, as she glanced over at him, "what is your name?" she wanted to be careful, but she did want to know who was helping her back to the Dragon Scale. "My name is Val." a soft smile on her face as she spoke, her step light as she walked.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 5990
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Shinigami » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:58 am

"Me name be Roland, lass," he replies to her. A lie, of course, but he says it with the utmost certainty, as though he himself believes it. He was leading her in the general direction of the Scale, though he had no actual intent to bring her there. Better to lead her into an alley or some other place he could bury his dagger in her and not be seen. Probably say it's a shortcut or some such drivel.

"Do ye have someone waitin' for ye?" he asks her, looking down at the young woman. "If so, best we hurry. Don' wan' 'em waitin', aye?"
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: [OPEN] Blood Money

Post by Avalein » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Valeria nodded relaxing somewhat. "well Roland, I do or should have my brother waiting for me at the scale. He is probably looking for me now. He tends to worry about my safety and if i'm gone too long." She quickened her step, "no it would not." She secretly hoped that she'd find her brother. "What brings you to Azuria?" Her eyes questioning, as she pulled the hood from her cloak down. Letting the cool breeze and drizzle of rain hit her face and hair as she walked once and awhile glancing over at Roland.

Gently raising a hand to tug nervously at her hair, running her hands through it, before looking over at him. Looking Roland up and down, before she continued to walk. "Do you know a short cut to the Dragon Scale?" looking down the alley's as she walked past them.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests