[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Sans_the_Medic

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:17 pm

"that's a shame..." BT said, already having started scribbling down the pattern for the rune he'd use. "I'd offer to give you a quick void hop but can't access the void here." BT thought for a moment. "I could probably get my repair team to build a vehicle for you, if I can find them that is."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Brandon whips around. "NO!" He hesitates when he realized his reaction. "Uhhmm... I mean... Thanks, but I can't. First off, I don't know how do pilot a starship. Second, you've got an intergalactic army of alien robot nazi assassins after you and your fleet. Third, this is a pocket dimension owned by Kali. I couldn't leave that way without her to guide me, and she wouldn't be able to come back out from where I'm going.
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:03 am

BT was slightly surprised by Brandon's reaction, though he understood the reasoning; "um, I was gonna offer them making a car for you but okay." BT then realises that there were a good few tables that BT had put protective runes on, that would make Brandon sick and such. He deadpanned for half a second upon realisation before saying "oh yeah, Brandon, you may not want to sit at the tables over in that corner."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:38 am

"From what I have heard of the Opal forest, if destiny calls for you, all you have to do is walk deep into the forest, and you will end up where you are needed, my friend." The Innkeeper said to Brandon. "It's a one way trip though, so it'll be hard to come back to the forest. Unless the Opal forest wants you back of course."

"Also, I see you met my head chef Zephora!" The Innkeeper introduced the chef, patting her shoulder lightly. Since he's quite large compared to Zephora, however, he may have accidentally put in a bit more force than 'lightly' onto the small girl's shoulder.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Brandon nods to BT and then to Zephora, holding a hand out to her. If she allowed it, he would shake her hand. "It's very nice to meet you ma'am. My name is Brandon. I apologize for taking up your kitchen, but there was no other way to make my potion. But, fortunately, the only part I got to was boiling a bit of water in that pot." He turns to the Innkeeper. "So, all I have to do is walk out into the forest? And the only way back is if the forest wants me back... Though I'm sure by the time I get back to the forest the Inn won't be here anyway... Hmmm... Okay. Well, thank you for everything, Innkeeper! I must be off now." He bows slightly to him, then walks out to the shrine. "Everyone, thank you for your time and help. I have to go for now, but I will return, hopefully in a shorter time than I think it will be. Be safe, friends." He then turns to Kali. "Watch over this place. It's too beautiful to be ruined by anyone or anything." He then walks away slowly, turning around only once to wave, then running out into the forest.

(Alright guys, this is my last post for a few months, I've got summer vacation, and the school doesn't let me take my Chromebook with me for the summer, soooo I've got a while to wait. I'll be lurking around in the Off Topic section until Thursday, but that's it. Thanks!)
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:47 pm

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1ort5j.jpg
"Mine own blade is at thy s'rvice!"
The naive and goodhearted Grandmaster of the Draconic Knights, an ancient order that has been declining for the past millennia. Strong in both body and will, Alaric is probably most famous for being one of the only alive half-dragons of this age, hailing from an infamous line of black drakes.

Wpid-Black-Hair-Anime-Guy-Blue-Eyes-video-0.jpg
"No silver, no shadow."
Little is known about this mercenary-turned shinobi Even so, the massive bounty placed on his head by a hundred and fifteen different kingdoms would even make the god of shadows residing within him giddy.
"Nev'r wouldst I bethink..." Boomed a voice as the door burst open, the light cast from behind the great figure rendering it little more than a silhouette. As it dimmed down, one could clearly note a distinctly smaller figure, petched atop the knight's shoulders.

"Come on, there exists no better place to purchase marchpane than The Inn!" The half-drake shouted with glee as he marched forwards, carrying Hanzo on his shoulders not unlike a father would a child.

"P-please Alaric-kan, I can walk, de arimasu." Hanzo protested meekly, both his hands and tail doing their best to help maintain balance as the knight moved - the floorboards creaking painfully beneath his heavy sabatons.
It's just the cat Image

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:37 pm

*GUV, I think you had missed my Kali post, and I kinda been waiting for you to respond to it... but, here it is again... Also.. SNAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!! HIIII!!! *waves**
"If Zeig and the Chaoticans do attack, the best weapons to use are opal weapons. Their armor is extremely tough," she responded to Moon, then looked to Harris when he addressed her. She listened, then nodded a little. "Well... if you ever want to get rid of it, I might be able to help out. The Serenians' were good healers... while those born under Makuma, the god of life, could heal and regenerate limbs... those born under Kanea, the god of Purity, specialize in... well... purifying... diseases, poisons, darkness... just about anything. Probably one of the reasons why I can't get drunk. My body eliminates the alcohol as I drink it, so it doesn't affect me at all. So.. maybe that will help ease your mind..." she looked to Moon a little. "If there's any issues with this Queen, I should be able to deal with it." she smiled lightly.

Alex looked over as the door opened again, and a familiar form waltzed in. "Well I'll be...." She got to her feet, making her way over towards Alaric. "Been long time, Knight boy... and ya' not half dead." She grinned.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Sorry, I've had a brain phart, and it slipped my mind with RL and other matters getting in da way.
Moon looked up at Kali, then at Harris, as this would be something that he would have the answer. "Its alright, it's a contract of sorts really... This Queen, use to be very similar to Moon in some aspects, but became corrupted by a biological weapon made in the past. In their attempts to destroy the Elemental Race, the weapon only backfired, and became part of the Elemental Race, rather than destroying it. Currently the scar is a reminder... Its a curse, and a blessing, as it assist in my healing." Harris explained to both Moon, and Kali.

Moon then looked back at Kali and smiled. "If the time calls for it, ill be sure to ask Kali. thank you" She said politely, as she is saying it, there is a huge spike in her energy. It somewhat alarms her, but anyone who can sense the changes in one's ability, would have certainly noticed.

"There is one thing however... Is it at all possible to infuse my elemental weapon with Opal?" She asked, as she held her scythe.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:18 am

There was a bit of shuffling from outside, then the door opened, as two small figures wearing cloaks shuffled in. They shook themselves off, as they started talking between themselves.
"Whoa...it was really cold out there!" The first figure said.
"It wasn't that cold...I don't think it was even snowing..." The other figure replied.
"But I was freezing! You didn't feel that?"
"I'm pretty sure it was just the popsicle you ate before we got here..."
"But it was cherry-watermelon! I HAD to try it!"
"Whatever dude. Can we just take off our mystery hoods now?"
The first figure shrug, and they both tossed their cloaks into the corner, revealing their faces. They were both small kids, one wearing an oversized jacket with spiky hair, the other a grey dog standing on two legs wearing a red scarf around his neck.
"HAI GUYS, WE'RE BACK!!!" The small spiky-haired boy shouted.
(Long time no see, wonderful people ^^)
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

Failbird105

Post by Failbird105 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 am

((Well what do ya know. I finally decide to come back and check up on this site again and what do I find but that the Inn is back! I will certainly drop in some time tomorrow, I missed this thing. Prepare for some new characters though, Lizzy is fun and all but my interests are ever changing))