[reg] Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Vladmirk

Re: [reg] Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by Vladmirk » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 am

I had technical difficulties with the whole picture thing, but I managed.

I'd also be willing to create another character if needed.
Last edited by Vladmirk on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I received a Varsity Letter in roleplaying

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:12 am

All up to you. I’ll be playing as the dead princess as well, so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

Link64
uhhhh idk.. jkjk

Post by Link64 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:29 am

Also the rp is up if anyone is up lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the only kinky Linky!

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Vlad!

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Egar Allen Poe

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:56 pm

If you are still looking for people to join I wouldn't mind joining in. Gonna be a while with the cs tho
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:58 pm

we are always looking for people to join. link is asleep but I can accept cs's.

"And So Being Young And Dipped In Folly I Fell In Love With Melancholy. ~Egar Allen Poe

FeatherBlood
Member+

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Well you seem short on people and I could do with joining more RP's, so consider me joining. I just need to make the cs
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Atreus

Post by Atreus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Full Name: Saber Dracoven
Nicknames/Titles: The Dragon Priestess
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race/Homeland: Human and Goliath mix

Character Appearance: Image
Hair: Back
Skin: mild tanned
Eyes: hazel
Height: (6'2)
Weight: (120)
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc): Deep scar across her back as well as a Black dragon mark of Io on her neck.

Physical Features: nothing else

Personality: Saber carries herself with a high esteem. whilst caring for those around her, she throws away that care in a heartbeat depending on the situation. Saber is known for being a very dangerous fighter in battle. combining her own strength with her dragon's. some even see her more like a dragon than a human. whether it be swordplay or even tooth and claw. for those who get close to her they begin to see more of her kinder and more gentle side of her. through thick and thin there is one thing that will never change with saber, attack or disrespect her dragon's and you will see just how much of a monster she can be.

General Character Info: when saber was first born. she was going to be used as a sacrifice to the god of dragon kind Io. Io was summoned by the call of mortals and came to the mortal plain to judge those who summoned him. Io looked into the newborn child who was offered as a sacrifice and saw something different. something powerful. with seeing this Io did not accept the mortals gift and all but the child was turned to ash. Io blessed the child with the mark of Io, and charged the dragon's of the world to protect this child and guide her to her fate. with a defining roar Io transcended back into the immortal plain and the child was left in the charge of the dragon's. growing up with dragon's was certainly interesting as well as rewarding. Saber was taught all she needed to know. as well as how to fight, use magic, and speak a variety of languages including Dragon's speech. (mortal have a hard time speaking dragon's speech saber grew up with dragons as well as with the help with the mark of Io she can speak Dragon's speech very easily) when Saber was 16 she set off to seize her destiny. whilst in her travels Saber honed her skills in swordplay as well as her magics. eventually earning the nickname of the Dragon priestess. many loved her, many feared her, most respected her.

Relationship Status: (single just ask)

Character Abilities: Saber can control and speak to dragons without using magic.

Favored Weapon: a sword gifted by an ancient dragon named Amu

Magic Abilities: Many see saber as a spell sword (using magic with swordplay). she enhances her own peak and inhuman abilities to fight her opponents, rarely using ranged magic unless it's combined with a dragons breath. she keeps hidden a form that changes her body into a half dragon half human. this mode boosts her strength, speed, and magical ability 5x greater than a normal human or Goliath, as well as her senses to that greater than a dragon. all is possible do to her blessing from Io. this last form only works if other dragons are nearby and is called Kurrado dro Drakon (mother of Dragons)

Magic strengths: Saber is very strong in fire magic, spell sword magic, Dragon's Magic, and her Kurrado Dro drakon form.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

PrincessRosa

Post by PrincessRosa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:31 pm

accepted.

PrincessRosa

[reg] Kingdom Nevermore (the chapter)

Post by PrincessRosa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

the rp thread is already posted. so feel free to jump in.