[RP] Journey Through the Dead Lands

FakeSkrillex

Re: [RP] Journey Through the Dead Lands

Post by FakeSkrillex » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:58 am

Ulfric sighed as Joseph suddenly went through a wide range of emotions in the such a short amount of time, he shook his head just waiting for the outburst to end. He used the time to decide who of the three that had spoke to answer first. He decided on Carmine, the self proclaimed 'treasure hunter' in the group.

"Some fight for reasons other than gold, little girl," Ulfric grinned slightly "I was born to fight, bred for it, I was taught how to hold a sword before I could walk. It was simply the way of my people." He looked at the scientist as he continued to speak, the one ranting about magic. Ulfirc raised his right hand, producing a small flame in his hand "And I will fight whatever evil threatens these lands, using whatever I can to do it." As he finished talking he closed his fist, putting the flame out as he did.

He then turned his attention to the man walking towards the door "And you." his voice carried a certain commanding tone to it, he walked after him and placed his hand on his shoulder "I hope you had a good nights sleep, because we ride today." He spoke so the rest of the group could hear "If you don't have weapons or armor that you need you can find the garrisons smith in a tent just outside this building. Take whatever weapons you might need," he looked at Joseph "especially you." He walked over to the scientist, sizing him up slightly. "You may want to stick with something simple, something..." he looked at the mans size and stature "...lighter, possibly"

He looked around at the group again, he knew that they were unsure of why they were all here, so he spoke loudly and clearly so that all of them could hear him.

"I am Ulfric Ironhand. Leader of the Southern Vanguard. I have fought in countless wars and I'm still standing in front of you. Follow me and I promise you I will lead you through whatever may be waiting for us on the other side of that gate, I swear that I will protect you until I can no longer lift my sword." he looked around at the group "That is my vow to you."

And with that Ulfric walked out of the door, noise from the courtyard outside filled the room for a moment before the door closed behind him, silence filled the room again. Leaving the group alone with Lord Gareth to think on the words that Ulfric had said.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:10 am

Joseph snickered a bit after ulrich left and tried mocking his voice "I am ulrfic ironhand! And I'm so badass and cool! Hahaha. I think your sword called ironhand! It wants it's edginess back!"
I'm so sad and lonely. Pity me. Than leave me

Or some other emo phrase like that.

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:20 am

Carmine watched Ulfric summon and then dismiss a flame, impressed at the display of magic. She hadn't pegged him for a ham, but the guy sure had a dramatic streak, making speeches and vows like they were going out of style.

"I gotta admit, I like the guy's style," she commented as he left, grinning. She'd thought Ulfric was going to dull, humorless, but if he was going to making scenes like she could definitely see the trip ahead being fun. Her grin turned into something more like baring of teeth when she heard Vender rolling on the floor, mocking her. Carmine's temper, never exactly difficult to provoke, boiled over. She kicked the bottle on the floor out of her way contemptuously; wasn't like she'd be able to read the label after all.

"I look funny, pal?" she snarled, lifting him by the collar without much difficulty- it felt like most of the man's weight was in the coat he was wearing. She shook him roughly, tightening her grip on his collar. "You wanna laugh at me?"

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 am

Joseph's laugh turned into a snarl as he looked carmine right in the eye. "I'll laugh at who I wanna laugh at tomboy! And you'll do jack shit to stop me"

With that, Joseph quickly undid his coats safety constraint and (using his skinny frame to his advantage) slid out of her grasp, leaving her holding an empty coat.

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 am

Carmine blinked in surprise at his nerve, then tossed the empty coat to the side and ignored the crashing sound of glass bottles hitting the stone wall. Not her problem.

"You got a sharp tongue, little guy," she said with a hiss. She drew her sword and stepped towards him, looking him over for weapons. She ignored the stares of the rest of the group; Vender was making this personal. "I'm gonna cut it out and feed it to ya."

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 am

Joseph slid a knife from out of his pants pocket. Giving another snarl, he brandished it at carmine. The knife itself wasn't specialized or marked in any noticeable way, it just looked like a normal dagger, more suitable for cutting cheese than flesh.

"Big talk for a girl pretending to have a dick"

Just as he finished talking, Joseph snarling face transformed into one of sadness, and he started to cry while shakily holding the dagger. "You. Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to hurt me? Everyone always hurts me. STAY AWAY!"

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:58 am

"The hell?" Carmine said, raising an eyebrow. That knife was more of an insult than a threat, and Vender's sudden waterworks didn't make her any less pissed. She took another step towards him, yanking the knife out his hand without much trouble; the guy held it like he'd never fought anything bigger than a chicken.

She pulled the guy into a headlock, pulling her arm around his throat. "I don't give a shit about your trust issues, pal!" she said, shaking him. "So this is how this is gonna go: you're gonna find some of those big brains you apparently have and you're gonna stop runnin' your mouth at me an' talking shit. 'Cause if you do, I'll let you go and we'll be buds again!" She stared into his eyes, her own bright red ones very plainly hoping he'd give her the excuse to make good on her threat to cut out his tongue. "So are we gonna be buddies, Vender?"

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:07 am

Joseph's crying stopped as soon as carmine pulled him into a headlock, his expression morphed into a smile as he spoke his next words with the confidence of a man NOT in a life endangering situation.

"Oh, I love the dominant type. You and me, we're buddies alright. But cutie, I want you to know that were gonna be much more than that if I have a say in this."

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:24 am

Carmine stared at him, her anger momentarily overwhelmed by a mixture of confusion, disgust, and the urge to laugh at the absurdity. "Pal, you really have no self-preservation at all, do ya," she said with an amused snort, dropping him to the floor like a sack of potatoes and dusting herself off casually. "Bad news for ya, though- I only got one lover, and her name is glory."

She grinned at him, her rage gone as quickly as it'd arrived. "You try any shit with me while we're on the road, I'll cut your dick off and put it in Ulfric's rations," she said amicably, her bearing indicating that she'd actually do it. She sheathed her sword again, hands stowed in the pockets of her trousers. "So... see ya soon, friends," she said in farewell to the others as she ambled out the door after Ulfric.

Cr25pltro6

Post by Cr25pltro6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:32 am

As soon as carmine left, Joseph started to laugh again "HAHAHA! Cut off my dick, she says! Feed it to ulfrich, she said! HAHAHA"