[INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [INN]Lyris: (Quest)Animated Novelties

Post by Monika » Tue May 22, 2018 8:08 am

"I can try a mass teleport back to the inn..." Kali spoke up, still having been nearby. "It wouldn't be too difficult since there's enough room in the inn."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Faliterum Alteris
Bronze

Post by Faliterum Alteris » Tue May 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Brandon makes one last report through the golems. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO OUT THERE??!?!?!" He sounds like he's panicking, and that's reasonable since there's a huge intergalactic rift sucking light through it. The red sky is darkening further due to a sunset as well, bringing more undetermined dangers into the world. All of the golems except one crumble to dust. "Get home, this mission is, as Piers so gracefully stated, a failure. We can find more sporange later."
Last edited by Faliterum Alteris on Wed May 23, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gecko wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am
You cheeky monkey

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Tue May 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Moon sat there with her hair moving slowly to the air around her, she then looked up at Kali, and smiled. She was unusually calm in the situation. "We don't have time to run back, we have to teleport back, I think Kali is more than capable of doing so." She suggested, while sitting there with her scythe. "I can do it too, but would rather not have everyone suffer from motion sickness, and start making a mess in the Inn... if you catch my drift." She added with a smile.

The Testament IV was unaffected by the gravitational flux in the area due to a ship wide shadow drift. It is similar to an Elemental Shadow Step ability (a world that is a darker reflection of the current allowing elemental's to traverse around the world at will, without causing damage to the real), it held its position like a space anchor, as it's crew watched the portal open... Tess was confused, but she simply shrugged, and back the ship off to avoid any damage to her systems. "All systems are functioning within normal parameters, Admiral. Unknown energy spike has formed a rift storm on the planet, the origin of the ship that created the anomaly is unknown, but it reminded me a lot to Grineer construction?" She stated, and lightly sighed.

Admiral Harris looks up "Never mind that, just keep track of the Inn, we need to be there if Moon ever needs help" He ordered, as Tess responded with "yes Admiral."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 22, 2018 8:36 pm

{wait, hold up, grineer as in Warframe Grineer?}

BT has already run off and has made it to Haruka and their party. He bursts through the trees, unknowingly cleaving the head off a mechanus commando that was stalking the party. "Hey guys..." he says, slightly out of breath. A few seconds later a roar can be heard as a large ship appears overhead, turning and lowering a ramp. "Get on" BT semi-says, semi-orders and he hops onto the ramp that is hovering a foot or two off the ground.
Crash course on my IP
I'm not crazy, just slightly insane

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Wed May 23, 2018 4:57 am

As chaos ensued within all involved parties, the skies started to scream as the very nature of the planet was being warped. Thunder storm develops, and a large tornadoes sprouted in the distance. Situation was getting worse by the seconds. Fortunately, Haruka, Piers and Eiko had sprinted a good distance back to the Inn, and met up with BT on the way. He came with a ride too!

"Nice timing!" Haruka said as she hastily made her ways towards the ship that BT just hopped on. Glimmer of hope, so clear in the view.

But it was merely a trick of the light.

BT had killed one of the commando stalking the team, but there weren't just one. From the corner of Piers's eyes, he saw a pair of commando uncloaked themselves. One of them was carrying a worryingly large rifle, and the other one was heading straight for him. He immediately drew his revolver, and fired the chimera round he received from BT right in the head of the commando with a large gun. He fired twice, always, but it was too late. The triggers were pulled by both sides, and a massive beam of energy struck through the ship, right through the engine. Haruka could feel the heat of the laser even from where she was standing.

Fortunately, that commando won't be a threat anymore... but there were two commandos.

Piers found his right arm quite literally melted into liquid along with his revolver as the surviving commando blasted him with their shotgun. He jumped away just in time thanks to his cybernetically enhanced agility, but one of the slugs hit his arm anyway. Fortunately his left arm were 100% precision engineered, and he immediately detached it off of his shoulder before it melted onto him.

Yet, the commando was ready to pull the trigger again. Piers felt like he's been in situation like these way too often for his own well-being. He just needed a tenth of a second more damnit!

The shotgun screeched, and the red death hot bolts blasted off of a pitch black shield. A shield summoned out of thin air by Haruka.

"Piers! You okay?" Haruka had literally jumped over him and landed between him and the commando. Protecting people was Haruka's specialty, and she wasn't about too let anyone down.

"Just need an extra hand that's all!" He meant that in both sense; he needed some help, and he needed a new arm.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed May 23, 2018 5:14 am

The area turned into a battlefield in no time flat. The guy really should have stayed put when she offered the teleport. none of this would have happened. She wondered if she could get a blast off while the remaining enemy was busy. she'd have to be careful and aim it just right. she held her hand out, dark energy charging around it as she flew in. She landed, watching the ship get shot down, and Piers injured. or was he? she shook her head and aimed her hand at the commando, unleashing raw, destructive power into it. The blast emitted leveled the area in it's path - the reason she rarely used her blasts at any more than very minimal power.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 am

"Oh come on!" BT shouted in frustration at the two new assailants. He pulled his revolver and fired 3 rounds, striking purple light instead of the red tinge of the chimera rounds. For this range BT wouldn't miss: however before the rounds struck the area was levelled by the blast of energy. "CB, damage report."

The AI could be heard from the speakers on the ship "shields only just charged so it hit us alright. Shot took out some of the engine. We can still fly, but we won't be able to go much faster than 50 mph. No hull damage, if you're about to ask it." He was, he paused for a second as he was about to ask it. He then jumped off the ramp. "Right, get on now. CB, when they get on pick up the repair team and anyone else that is needed to be taken and get to the Rogan. I'll be there in a minute; gonna give you some cover for this."

As if emphasising his point a mechanus footsoldier runs out of the treeline and BT simply shoots it in the head.
Crash course on my IP

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Wed May 23, 2018 8:31 am

The trio had ran a good distance aways and to some degree of surprise, BT had shown up with a ship, and of course wherever he goes, the mechanus goes too. Her partner was the first to unknowingly run headfirst straight into danger. The filtered light that camouflaged the bots were gone and they were caught unprepared.

"Haruka, wait!" Eiko reached out only to stop herself. The blackhole rift that had opened above was the very source that rendered most of her useless in combat. Now she was nothing more than just a liability to her fellow companions.

Several things had all happened seemingly at once, it was rather difficult to keep up with it all. The ship was shot down, piers was armless?? And then there was someone she had never met before who more or less leveled the area in the direction of her own attack. There was just too much happening at once. She needed time.

Time.

She had time on her side. Eiko was fairly sure the others could handle themselves, they weren't human after all. Her worries lied with the less inclined to stay alive, and that meant Haruka and Piers. She was determined to keep them both alive and her decision to do so resolute. Her balled fists she hadn't realized that she had clenched relaxed and Eiko took a deep breath in. At the end of the exhale, time had seemingly stopped for her but to others, she had simply disappeared along with Haruka and Piers. Within milliseconds, Eiko had painstakenly carried both of her companions all the way to the Inn, each taking a shoulder for themselves. She figured out the direction if the Inn was the same one the ship from earlier had come from and lo and behold, all three of them laid collapsed on the floor with a panting Eiko tring to catch her breath.
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Wed May 23, 2018 8:41 am

BT realised that suddenly three of the party members were suddenly not there. "The hell? You know what never mind, probably so weird magic stuff I wouldn't understand..." He picked up the gun that had drilled a hole in his ship's engine and gave it a look over. "Oh don't tell me that they're making anti-tank rifles now" he mumbled to himself. He turned back to the ship "what's the chance of us outrunning the black hole?" CB took a moment to reply "rather low without any good impulse systems, which were cooked by that laser. I'd say we should just void hop. Makes things easier for the lot of us."

BT took a moment to think about this. "Could work, void to the Rogan and then get off system... Right, whoever you are miss, I'd advise shutting your eyes for this. The void can be hard for first-timers to process."

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Crash course on my IP

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Wed May 23, 2018 8:55 am

The clouds in the skies were not only gathered above them, but they were quickly disappearing into the hole in the sky. The gravity force from the black hole was only getting stronger, and the atmosphere of the planet was being altered beyond its natural state. Even if this rift in the sky were to suddenly disappear right now, the damage were already done. Seasons would no longer behave as it did, and the eco-system were irreparably damaged. This planet was already doomed as it is, but the rift in space would go further than that.

However, it seemed like the Mechanus were still out for blood. They really wanted BT dead.

Another roar in the sky, and a squad of Mechanus interceptor and a large dropship came into view at alarming speed, just before BT could initiate a void hop. The interceptor quickly opened fire on the ship that BT was on, and a strange mechanical walker were dropped out of one of the larger drop ship a few hundred meters away from them. It had 3 legs, and one mean looking cannon mounted on it.

Not to mention a squad of Mechanus soldier quickly surrounding them, firing bolts liberally at any target in sight.

These squad willingly came to their death, if that meant they could take out their enemies along with them.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.