Arc Academy

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Re: Arc Academy

Post by InquisitorRothus » Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Raylee was busy looking at his nails. When he heard somebody mention him by title. He looked up from his lovingly tended fingers to see the other Dorm Leaders were already on the stage. With a sigh, he looked around at the Betas smart enough to gather to his position, gave them a curt nod, and stopped his incessant shining. "I guess I have to go up there." He said none too enthusiastically. With a shrugging motion, Raylee lifted off the ground and floated on over to the stage where the Omega and Alpha Dorm Leaders were standing. The young man didn't even give the other two leaders a nod in acknowledgement. He simply turned to the crowd of students before them and got back to checking his nails.

Tommy was already on campus. In fact, he had found a decent enough tree to lay down under. Enjoying its shade, the Alpha dog put his headphones on and started BLASTING classical music. It was a classic by Bach that he couldn't pronounce the name of, but MAAAAAN did it jam!
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Gretl listened intently to what Nadine said and looked over at the girl as she stopped speaking, signaling for Gretl to go. Gretl nodded her head and began speaking, ”I’m Gretl Schwyz and I am the Omega Dorm Leader as you can see by my uniform. As Nadine has said earlier, I’d be more than happy to help break up fights and solve them.”. She noticed the Beta Dorm Leader float up onto the stage and didn’t acknowledge either one of them. She wasn’t really bothered by this and looked back at Nadine as all three Dorm Leaders were on the stage now. I hope I can get along with all of them.. She thought to herself as she held her hands behind her back and gently began rocking back and forth on her heels.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm
Thot Who Insulted My Wife

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Nadine stood back a few feet while Gretl spoke, chewing on her lip thoughtfully. When Raylee finally joined them, Nadine smiled at both Dorm Leaders, glad that shit hadn't hit the fan. Yet. When Gretl finished, Nadine bounced forward, "And this is Raylee Howard, Beta Dorm Leader. Raylee would you like to say a few words?" Nadine hoped that Raylee wouldn't go into a monologue of some sort. She wanted to keep everything short and sweet and hurry the kids along before anyone freaked out and broke into a fight. Especially the Omega's. She knew how they got in large crowds, or if they stood in one place for too long.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 pm

♪I’m singing the rain
Yes, singing in the rain
What a glorious feeling when…♪
It’s not raining…
♪I’m singing in the sun...♪

Merrick wandered off to the attendance office, checking himself in, receiving his schedule and dorm number. He’d drop by to unpack and see his new roommate later on, if this year’s first day was anything like the last two, the introductions of the dorm leaders would be taking place now. His aimless roaming had caused him to miss a majority of it, still he didn’t make a rush, it wouldn’t be much of a problem if just went ahead and missed it entirely.
Let me take away your sorrows.

PieHostage3_14

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:15 am

Vincent's eyes flitted around, sort of absorbing Siren's looks before he had to squeeze them shut as pain began to sit in from the overload. "Elements, like you can control fire and stuff? That's pretty cool." As he said that, he heard the voice perk up in his head about meeting with the dorm leader.

No, ya dumb bimbo.

Shut up! Sorry for him. I'll be right over.

"I guess the Omega leader wants to meet with us. Plus, it looks like something is happening. I'm gonna go check it out. I'm Vincent, by the way." He said as he turned away and went towards the stage, cursing out the Beast the whole time.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 1:19 am

"I can control them and absorb them... thanks..." Siren smiled lightly, then frowned when she heard the voice. "That is going to be annoying... people should learn to respect people's privacy... shouldn't be in people's heads... talk to people like normal..." she sighed, shaking her head a little. "I'm Siren..." She followed him, annoyed that someone would just invade people's minds like that.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 am

Raylee sighed and stepped forward. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a small sheet of paper. Wait... Was it folded? Indeed it was! Raylee had his butler prepare a speech for him, but this was ridiculous. The man unfolded the sheet of paper several times. When he was finished, the paper was as long as he was tall. By the gods... He was actually reading it! Clearing his throat, the Beta Dorm leader started. "As you may know, I am Raylee Howard, the Beta Dorm Leader for this year. You all know what that means, and if you don't you're about to learn. I'm going to lay some ground rules right now. Rule 1. Any Beta outside of the dorm past 11:59 p.m. will be punished. Rule 2. Any non-Beta that enters the Beta dorm without my knowing will be punished. Rule 3- Wait, what? This is dumb. Third and last rule, don't touch my stuff and don't touch ME and you will do just fine." With that, the Dorm Leader lit the entire passage on fire, saving the crowd from listening to the speech that was painstakingly put together by someone who was already underappreciated and worked to the bone.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 am

Dottie rocked back and forth on her heels, hardly paying mind to what was happening on the stage. It seemed like not much had changed since last years spiel. Her attention was more focused on trying to guess to guess what the new kids could to. “Anyone got any guesses?” She mumbled quietly to herself, waiting for the voices of the damned to give their opinion if they were feeling up to it. They almost always had an opinion, but it’s trying to get them all on the same topic is the hard part. As sure as the day is long, an influx of whispers filler her head, and as predicted, none of them were about what she asked. “Thanks y’all. Really helpful,” she muttered.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu May 17, 2018 2:45 am

Mizore had wandered off an away from the large group of people likely sitting around for orientation. It was her second year and she pretty much already knew the whole deal about things. This side of the young girl was more concerned about finding her room and setting her stuff up quickly. Whomever would deal with her as a roommate was in for a strange surprise if they were smart enough. Brushing a bit of her brown hair from her mask the young girl hurried towards the office. From there she gained her schedule, class roster, and room key a long with the number. A sigh escaped her lips as she read that she'd be teaching about weapons this year. It was an honor to be asked to teach a class but it was something more suited for one of the other Mizore's.

With her stuff in hand though the masked brunette walked around the campus spotting Tommy sitting under a tree. She didn't mind the big guy that much, it was only the sadist that didn't get along with him. Continuing forward she walked with one foot in front of the other, spotting a few other students who were skipping the orientation as well. As much as she wanted to wave and say hello they hurried off knowing the girl's reputation. That damned Sadist just always had to ruin everything didn't she? Maybe one of these days she could get lazy butt to help her figure out a way to get rid of her. Not like the lazy one would do much, she was the smartest out of the three. The Sadist was more into using her smarts for scheming.

Time seemed to fly by as Mizore reached the dorms and eventually came upon her room. The other half of the room was oddly furnished and set up already? Maybe an early arrival? Either way the girl had to unpack while she had time knowing that something was bound to happen. The smiley side happily unpacked her things leaving the other's stuff still in the bag. This eventually led to a slight argument that resulted in a swap for now. The Brunette's shoulders drooped a little as her expression took on a more tired look. She slipped off the mask and tossed it on the bed hating how stuffy it got. Smiley and Sadist were currently arguing inside her head about how Smiley wouldn't take their things out. Lazy had decided to take control and pulled out everyone's stuff." This is such a drag, why can't you two morons just get along?" Mizore spoke out loud to no one in particular as she pulled out a wide assortment of things. Three different sections were set up along her side of the room. One was filled with graphic items including oddly enough manga of the adult variety. The next section was a bit more sunshine and rainbows being colorful and filled with cheery romantic mangas. Then finally the last section was along the desk used for studying. It was covered in medical text books of the psychological variety, the Lazy one had a preference to learning medicine and figuring out how this thing they had deal with worked.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 am

Hiyana watched on stage as the dorm leaders stepped up, her invisible gaze wandering about trying to make sure everything goes well. You had to be prepared for accidents at all times, as she knew. Two years back one of the dorm leaders nearly got hit by a rogue rock.. or what was more of an aimed one. Back then Hiyana had already been on stage in secret, back when she wasn't supposed to. She had thankfully caught the rock, which created a weird sight when a stone was floating in the air. Ever since then she kind of made it her duty to see that everything is going the exact way they needed it to. The tan girl waited for her time to speak, watching Raylee burn a long speech to ashes. A small giggle escaped her lips, barely audible except for the people onstage with her. Finally it was time for her to step up. She wasn't nearly as important as the dorm leaders, but she felt that being a councelor was a very important duty.

" Good morning! My name is Hiyana Tunjian, and I will be your councelor as well as your teacher for meditation this year, as it has been before. If you have any personal problems or if you need anything you can always visit me, even in the latest hours of the night. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and I hope we will have a great year together!"

Tiyana spoke with a friendly tone, a smile adorning her face as she watched some of the Omegas point at her while speaking to friends. Whether it was a good comment or not was not of her knowledge, but she certainly didn't mind either. She stepped back to let Nadine use the microphone next, standing between Gretl and Raylee.
Love, Kitty!