Hogwarts (1982) #5

Golden_
Bronze

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by Golden_ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:58 am

Jackie managed to freeze completely (like a bloody statue), as Chase reached for her glasses and gently pulled them off her nose. Her now blurry gaze shot forward, towards the boy who now bore her spectacles. "You'd need gallons of gel. Mr. Clark Kent has slightly less curls than you. With the most important one being right here..." She trailed off, drawing an invisible swirl on her forehead. "Which, you don't seem to have," the girl quipped knowingly. "Oh and, I'll have you know, Superman wouldn't point out that someone is blind. He'd help them. Carry them even. Or return their stolen glasses from the evil villain."

----------

Much like Raj, Tobias noticed the centaurs sudden change in attitude. But unlike the Hufflepuff, who remained silent, the boy decided to address the undeniable shift. But not without lighting up his wand, As directed. "Oh yeah? So sorry for your loss. Were you close?" He asked innocently, keeping his gaze out towards the dark forest in front of him.
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Firex

Post by Firex » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:52 am

Blade left the change rooms, trudging slowly up to the dining room before sitting down at the Slytherin table. Despite the odd smirk from a Ravenclaw or sympathetic comment from a member of his own house, Blade kept his head up in defiance, as if he wasn't ashamed of his recent performance. He reminded himself over and over that it was all John's fault, and soon, with a bit of planning, the whole school would know it.

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Tamara arrived at the kitchens pretty quickly, standing at the door as she began to answer Vincent’s question. “Well.. I suppose all you have to do is be kind to them! I don’t think many people treat them with respect, so they value when kinder students come through to see them!” She smiled, knowing that she was one of those ‘kinder’ students and the house elves didn’t mind her. “Well, anyways, you might as well meet them!” She opened the door, and held it for Vincent to enter first.

Flora kept the mouth shut after Firenze made a comment about where the last Professor was. She felt bad for him, and that he was basically forced to follow around a bunch of teenagers who could totally die at any moment. Tobias seemed to be poking the bear even more, trying to divulge into the details of the other centaur’s death. She walked along, scanning the entire forest around her for any details on the mystery vampire.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

AeronGrey
Bronze

Post by AeronGrey » Tue May 15, 2018 12:55 am

The black-winged predator was quiet and still as a shadow in the branches of the dark oak tree, and indeed he might have been mistaken for one, as he was perched as close to the trunk as possible. There he waited, patiently biding his time while far below a few Hogwarts students blathered on and on about their cute little problems and ideas, completely unaware of his presence.

Finally, when the perfect opportunity presented itself, the dark creature launched himself from his hiding spot, wings spread and claws bared and ready to attack the nearest prey. While Tamara held open the door for Vincent, Edgar swooped over the the boy's head and inside the kitchen. The raven would then perch on a high shelf and begin looking around the busy room for the best nummy tidbits to pick at. There was a mincemeat pie nearby which look particularly promising.
AeronGrey wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:47 pm
"Stop quoting me!!" -Aeron

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Wed May 16, 2018 3:09 pm

To be completely honest, Vincent didn't exactly want to meet the house elves. He didn't want to try befriending them - after all, what on earth would they talk about? How they spent their days slaving away, making brunch for a couple hundred magical bitches? He could hardly befriend humans, let alone elves. But alas, the door was swung open by Tamara and he was forced to enter. No weakness could be shown.

Then something swooped over his head, visibly startling the boy. "Bloody hell!" He exclaimed, shooting his gaze upwards to identify the massive black bird, before reclaiming his composure. "What is this? A zoo?"
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.