G.A.T.E.S Academy [RP]

Octavia
Silver

Re: G.A.T.E.S Academy [RP]

Post by Octavia » Sat May 12, 2018 2:54 am

Rae was ready to square up when she heard someone talk to her, but she realized that they meant no harm. It was Cole, the boy who she had just recently flipped off and called ‘Janet.’

“Oh hi, uh..” she hesitated, not remembering his name. “Cole! Yeah, Mercy and Keith are having some kind of sex fantasy in there, and he used his heebie-jeebie powers to kick me out of my own dorm! Fun times,” she joked sarcastically. “And then on top of that, some kid just tried to offer me a one-way ticket to selh-help land! I was definitely not for that..” she rolled her eyes just thinking about it. The girl was about to decline on Cole’s offer until she heard the music coming from behind him.

“Is this Chance?” Her eyes lit up. “Oh my gosh, finally someone with a good music taste!” She walked past him into the dorm room, sitting down in a chair by the bed. “Sorry to break it to you, but Mercy’s probably not coming.. Those two were pretty far into the whole ‘passionate staring’ thing.” She chuckled to herself, wondering how much of the pent-up teenage hormones those two were packing. And with their abilities on top? That’s a lot of angst and passion.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

FakeSkrillex

Post by FakeSkrillex » Sat May 12, 2018 3:36 am

Cole listened to Mercy, damn she was good at hiding emotion. She was clearly pissed about the whole situation but she seems fine when she was talking. He had to give credit where credit was due.

Before he could even say anything she walked past him talking about the music playing. Well at least they had something in common.

Cole followed behind her into his room, the walls were haphazardly covered with different posters he had collected over the years. Chance, Childish Gambino, Joey Bada$$, A$AP Rocky, SZA, Kendrick, J Cole, Odd Future, Tyler the Creator, Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis, Tribe Called Quest, the list could go on for awhile, but those were the most notable ones to him.

Cole watched as Rae passed him, sitting down in the chair next to his bed "Make yourself at home." He said with a smile and a laugh, He shut the door and walked to the other side of the room, plopping down on the couch. "And yeah, I love Chance. Acid Rap and 10 Day are both masterpieces. Coloring Book was great, but not the same level. Y'know?"

Hopefully this would actually lead to a decent conversation between the two. "But whatever, I could talk about him forever. Who are you into?" He said reaching over to a side table and grabbing his pen. Taking a long drag of it.
Last edited by FakeSkrillex on Wed May 16, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Angelica smirked, seemed like the girl was losing it again. She didn’t even have to do anything to ruin her mentally, she already wasn’t stable. Then this new kid, very unstable. Two new puppets for her. Perfect.

Angelica threw out the cup her smoothie had been in and started to walk herself to class. Being late didn’t look good to the teachers. She couldn’t leave them with a bad impression, now could she?

~~~~~~~~~~

Keith smiled when Mercy leaned on him. He put an arm around her shoulders, “Do you wanna just skip class? I can show you stupid memes on my phone.” He was the only person who he knew of that had a cell phone in this place. They were hard to get and most people didn’t have someone on the outside to pay the bill. Luckily his sister always got his. He never knew what he’d do without her.
Don’t hold your breath for me
But watching you turn blue would be comforting

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sat May 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Mercy felt like just rejecting that idea - but then again, why? She excelled at all classes, one day wouldn't hurt.. And she was allowed to spend the time with Keith. The blonde was noone to skip schooldays, but after this morning she was simply done with her day already and if it wasn't for the opportunity to hang out with friends she probably would have just gone to bed sulking. The nerd simply closed her eyes for a second as she and Keith hugged. "That... sounds like fun." She smiled up at the boy. "But first, you need to eat something.. you didn't even get to eat breakfast." With that she stood up, pulling Keith with her.
Love, Kitty!

databaseoverload
Bronze

G.A.T.E.S Academy [RP]

Post by databaseoverload » Sun May 13, 2018 3:57 am

Fuck. Keith had been trying to avoid eating all morning. He could just vomit, but he really didn’t feel like going down that road today.

“Mercy, they are probably closed by now. I’m fine, really,” Keith resisted her pulling, keeping his feet planted in the room. He never formally told her about his eating disorder, mostly because he wouldn’t admit it to himself.

“I’ll just drink a lot of water, and I’ll be good,” Keith smiled at Mercy. He wasn’t reluctant to leave the room now, mostly because he needed to go to his own, but he’d make sure they rerouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finnegan finally picked himself up off the ground and got dressed. He lazily brushed his teeth, not exactly two minutes, but he counted to 120 Mississippi, so it was good enough. Of course he didn’t brush his hair, how else would it get the “I live in an alley with a family of raccoons” look, which got amplified by the cuts and bruises all over his body from doing stupid shit, like teen boys tend to do. He left his room, hoping something was left in the cafeteria. He was starved.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 am

Mercy held Keith by the hand as she pouted at him. "You're gonna come with me and you're gonna eat. Or else you won't have any energy today!" She nearly scolded him, trying to pull him along again. The skinny boy was honestly not hard to pull along as he wasn't heavy at all..

Mercy knew that Keith ate way too little for his body size - it was hard to notice, but when you're friends with someone for years you certainly noticed something off.. Whatever it was, the blonde was not gonna let Keith off the hook just like that. She was worried fod him after all.

"Come on, Keith.. you eat way too little as it is." She gently tugged at his hand again, not letting it go, hoping that would be enough to stop him from leaving just like that. "What do I have to do so you eat a full meal?" Mercy asked him softly, hoping she could somehow convince him.
Love, Kitty!

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Sun May 13, 2018 7:42 am

Nia fidgeted under the boy's scrutiny, not sure what to make of it. Or him, really. In the end, she dismissed it, opting to focus on finishing her drink, savoring the last taste of blueberry, strawberry and raspberry. Setting the cup beside her, she drew her legs up, half bent and rested folded arms atop her knees. Finally, she returning his stare, setting her chin comfortably on her arms as she took in his questions.

"Mm... You're here cause yer young and ye have powers. It's really as simple as that. They don't trust us out in society, among 'normal' folk. They say we're brought 'ere te teach us how ta control ourselves and manage our powers, but really they just want to observe us in as controlled an environment as they can legally manage. They're still trying to isolate the exactly where the powers are coming from, and you'll find blood tests are pretty frequent 'round 'ere. As far as I know, ya don't leave until ye graduate. 's far as we can tell, it's a proper facility or incarceration after that. There're only a few known cases of one of our number properly rejoining society after being discovered." she replied, surprised at how easily the words flowed. Informational questions were easier than personal she supposed, and all this stuff was fairly regular knowledge among long termers at the academy.

Not for the first time in recent days, she was struck by how close she was to her own "graduation". Her gaze became unfocused as she stared off into space, mulling it over as her hand unconsciously picked at grass stalks, plucking them one by one and depositing them in a growing pile by one foot. It was such that she didn't even notice the change in her hair, as the boy's power brought the saturation back into the dull gray. The stone hue slowly faded to a light strawberry brown, the sudden color a contrast to the rest of her that remained in sullen monochrome.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Mon May 14, 2018 2:31 am

Rae smirked and nodded lightly as she scanned the walls of Cole's room, filled with posters. She was impressed, their music taste's were pretty in-sync. Though, maybe he was a little more hardcore. "I get it, yeah. Coloring Book had a solid two bangers for me, though; Angels and Same Drugs." She moved in time with the music, getting into it. Like almost all kids in this school, she was obsessed with music. "I can get down to anything, you know? I love R&B and electronic alternative pop though. Any genre is a good genre, unless it's country! The only good country artist is Dolly Parton and I'm willing to fight over that," she joked.

"Ooh, SZA is good too!" she exclaimed, seeing his poster on the wall. "Her music is super meaningful, bopping, and she's also VERY hot." Raelynn wasn't afraid to admit that she found both girls and boys attractive, just like she wasn't afraid to express any opinion. The girl eyed whatever Cole was smoking, smirking a little. She was a rebellious teenager stuck in an academy without much room for rebellion, so when she saw the pens it piqued her interest.

"Yo, you can just carry THC pipes around and no one cares?" She knew her weed paraphernalia, at least she was an educated rebellious teen. "Don't the guards give you shit? I couldn't smuggle anything in without them taking it," she said, thinking back to when she first entered the building and had to be dragged in. They searched her bags, but thank the lord they didn't take her food.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 am

Keith shook his head, “Mercy, I’m fine. I promise.” He did his best to wriggle his hand out of hers. He didn’t want to eat anything right now. He hadn’t wanted to all morning. He would do ANYTHING to avoid it this morning.

Keith tried to head to his room again, “I’d hate to bother them anyway, especially if they are all cleaned up already.” Who were they? He didn’t know. Whoever served the food might as well be wearing masks. It’s like when an artist doesn’t want to draw background faces so they cover them with shadows or some shit. He didn’t know if that could happen in real life, but it made him uneasy regardless.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 am

Mercy frowned at Keith's attempt of lying to her. Well, to him it was probably not lying, but she knew that he at least needed breakfast so he would have energy for the day. Oh! She knew what to do.

Mercy let Keith go. "Alright.. but you better not forget to come back here. I don't wanna skip classes by myself." She joked, trying not to seem too worried. She was going to find a solution.. whether Keith liked it or not!

"I'm gonna go get something, I'll be there in a second!" And with that, Mercy hurried off, preparing the little surprise.

A few minutes later Mercy was back with Keith, panting just a little. "A-alright. Let's get your phone." She said, smiling at the black-haired boy. After retrieving it, they would head back into her room, and she could at least get him to eat a little teeny tiny bit. Mercy made sure to keep her distance to him a little, not sure how comfortable he was with her. Either way, they were thankfully heading back to her room. "I still can't believe they haven't found it yet." Mercy spoke softly, gesturing at his phone to avoid having people eavesdrop and find out that way.
Love, Kitty!