Spotlight

Post Reply
User avatar
DJ Muffins
Jr. Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 am
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by DJ Muffins » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:41 pm

"Sounds fine to me..." Kote glanced to Kalyn supposing he would be paired with her since will seemed locked in with Faith. "Guess we can try and relax for a bit, and enjoy the fair?" He shifted his hoodie up onto his head as he waited for the others to get out

User avatar
Water
Bronze
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: i dont know?
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by Water » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:15 am

Faith simply nodded after will said his plan, she didn't see a reason to comment on it. It seemed like Kote understood him anyway. Still she said nothing as they payed for the tickets and pulled into the parking lot. She hadn't been to a festival before, or at least she wasn't aware that she had. Although she knew what a festival was and therefore could make a good guess about what it would be like inside.

Even she had to admit her defensive instincts kicked in when Will moved his hand towards her legs, pressing her self against the seat almost as if she was backing away and placing her hands on the seat beside her so she could use her ability if needed. Letting out a weak laugh after the man pulled out the screwdriver from in between the seat, it was clear that she was put at ease from his true intent being revealed. Faith didn't know exactly why she reacted in such a way, probably because she didn't feel like she was in control of the situation.

Once being asked a question by Will, she looked over at him and then gave a nonchalant shrug.
"Yeah, I don't see why not." She flashed a smile before getting out of the car herself. Looking back at the passengers still in the back of the car she spoke again.
"You guys have fun. If you need anything then come find me, I'm not that hard to spot in a crowd." Faith was of course referring to her head of blue hair, which obviously made her stand out in a group.
Last edited by Water on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Aqua's Princess

User avatar
TriggerHappy
Bronze
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:34 am
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by TriggerHappy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 am

Kalyn hesitated when everyone began to break into groups. If given a choice, she would rather go it on her own as opposed to having to stick close to someone else and rely on them, but given the recent events, that was not an option. "Are we sure it's smart to split up like that? What about the guy from the store?" she asked, looking to Will and Faith, who had had the idea.

The girl got out of the car as she let them think it over, before continuing. "I get that we really don't know what's going on, but that guy clearly had powers, too. And he said 'our list,' that implies a group. I just don't think it's a good idea to split up."
404 signature not found

User avatar
Water
Bronze
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: i dont know?
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by Water » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 am

Faith listened to what the girl said closely. She had just supposed that splitting up would be the better idea to get anybody following off their trail, the idea of being ambushed by the organisation that man was a part of hadn't crossed her mind.
"That's a good point. Maybe it is best to stick together..." Faith pondered the idea, her arms folded across her chest.

In her opinion, Kalyn was right. What if they were attacked? It would be much harder to fight back.
"Well I still say we spend a little time in here to get the police off our trail. However we should stick together."
I'm Aqua's Princess

User avatar
FakeSkrillex
Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:13 am

"We split up." Will said right after Faith spoke, "These people may know our faces, if we sit around altogether we draw more attention to ourselves. We split up into smaller groups, I know that I can fight and I haven't seen her power," he said looking to Faith "And I saw that energy blade you had, the instinct of going after the guy even though he had a gun. You've got guts kid. And that's why I need you with these two, all three of you can handle anyone that comes your way." He paused and looked around "Obviously we don't want to draw a ton of attention so play games, grab food, act normal," he paused "Oh! And if you don't have money take some of this," he said as he reached into his wallet and placed six crisp hundred dollar bills on the center console ",use it to blend in with the crowds, we have to look normal when we're moving around," he looked at the crazy assortment of people in front of him ", okay well semi normal anyways." He looked over to the girl expressing the criticisms "Trust me on this."

User avatar
TriggerHappy
Bronze
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:34 am
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by TriggerHappy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:44 am

The idea still didn't sit well with her. Honestly, her power was an all or nothing deal, she either used it aggressively or didn't use it at all. "I'm not as competent as you think I am. I just don't think it's a good idea," Kalyn said, though she took some of the money anyways. She knew he was right, but it didn't help ease her mind. It would be all to easy for one of the man's associates to sneak up on them in a crowded area like this, not to mention she would be useless if they had the same power that he did.
404 signature not found

User avatar
FakeSkrillex
Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The Internet
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by FakeSkrillex » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:03 am

Will smiled wryly as the girl took the money "I knew you'd see it my way, besides, no cameras here and that guy won't be able to get whatever he's apart of after us so fast. No way he knew he'd run into us there."

I mean it was on Wills mind too but he couldn't show it as much, he wasn't scared, just, worried. But there was no doubt that the man that found them did it on accident, and getting anyone out to find them in such a short amount of time was very unlikely.

Will started walking away, motioning for Faith to follow. "You guys get in trouble then scream as loud as you can, two teen age girls and a boy being attacked by anyone will draw attention that these people don't want. Trust me."
Last edited by FakeSkrillex on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TriggerHappy
Bronze
Posts: 1827
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:34 am
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by TriggerHappy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:40 am

"I'm 21, not quite a teen," Kalyn called to Will as he walked away. Once he was out of earshot, she let out a sigh and shook her head. "This really does feel like a terrible idea... so, where to first?" she asked, looking between the two who were accompanying her.
404 signature not found

User avatar
DJ Muffins
Jr. Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 am
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by DJ Muffins » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Kote watched Will walking off, not really liking his approach on things so far, but deciding it would e best to stay quiet on that ossue for now.. Looking to Kayln now, stuffing his hands in his pockets with a shrug "I don't know about you, but this 'boy' always enjoyed the fair..." Looking through the gates now, pointing to the small crowd of vendors "Maybe some games? Could win a prize for our troubles. Or a farris wheel ride?"

User avatar
Water
Bronze
Posts: 1200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: i dont know?
Contact:

Re: Spotlight

Post by Water » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Watching Will go, Faith gazed from him to the other two in the group. She'd hated watching the debate, especially how it was ended. However there was nothing she could do about it now. Keeping her eyes on the two she spoke again.
"Kote, Kayln, keep yourselves safe." Faith then smiled at the both of them before beginning to walk in the direction Will had gone. He had motioned her towards him a while ago however she just wanted to say goodbye to the others in the group.
"I'll see you guys later. Goodbye." Turning around partway on her journey towards will, she waved at the two whilst speaking then continued at a faster pace towards will.

Upon reaching Will, Faith slowed her pace and looked over at him before speaking.
"So what do you think we should do?"
I'm Aqua's Princess

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: someguywithakeyboard and 2 guests