Modern day Drowess

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Erel-Mae

Re: Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:49 pm

Erel smiles and takes a bite before replying. " blueberries, blackberries, strawberries,and cherries. I used honey instead of sugar. "
She finishes her piece of pie and brushes the crumbs off her black flowing dress. She stands up and looks at the sky. " sun's coming up, I better get home I really don't want the drama of being called a demon today. You are welcome to come with me I have some freshly cooked rabbit leftoversin the fridge you are welcome to have.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 pm

He stands up as well, grabbing the pie. "I'd love to! I mean... uhm if you want me to..."
May your blade be ever sharp, and your will never broken.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Erel smiles and heads towards her house, they arrive at her little white house with the blue wooden shutters and the wrap around porch. She unlocks the wood and glass door inside is an entryway with a dark wooden table and a row of hooks on the wall. She leads the way into the kitchen, it's a big open room with an island bar and a double door refrigerator, and a gas stove all her appliances are stainless steel. She opens her fridge and pulls out the rabbit, reheating it on the stove. As the food heats she sits at the wooden table and gestures for him to join her. " please have a seat"

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:12 am

He walks towards the table, looking around. "Thank you... This kitchen is amazing!" His eyes wander back to her. He isn't really thinking about the kitchen at the time. His eyes light up a little. "So... uhm... I haven't ever had rabbit... what's it like?"
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Modern day Drowess

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:39 am

Erel smiles at him and speaks softly " um thanks, and it's similar to chicken I guess but more gamey, it's good. " she nervously twists her hair not sure why he makes her heart race this way. He's less than half her age. She looks away and goes to check the food.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:04 am

"I can't believe I'm..." he starts, but his words become inaudible, and he blushes. "Umm... Erel... I need to ask you a theoretical question." His blush gets deeper.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:08 am

Erel turns to face him and smiles. " what's up Brandon? Is something wrong? " she moves closer and looks at him , her silver eyes show a mix of curiousity and worry .

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:53 pm

He sits in silence for a minute. He doesn't know how to word this, and if he isn't reading this right, he could put both of them in an awkward position for the whole rest of the night. She looks worried, but he doesn't think he should be worried about him. He just looks down at the table awkwardly.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs

Erel-Mae

Post by Erel-Mae » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Erel places a hand on his and squeezes, she looks at him for a brief moment and looks away, she let's go of his hand and walks to the fridge getting out a bottle of mead, she pours herself a glass and silently offers him one. Taking a big swallow of the sweet mead she let's out a soft sigh before speaking. " I am just going to say this.. I care about you, I can't explain it but when I see you I just want to protect you and hug you. Every time another girl hurts you I want to drag you here until I can hunt her down and make her pay, you are a good guy and deserve to be treated well." she takes a deep breath and turns away , she just said how she has been feeling for some time.Now to see what he says.

Zavier Antiguar
Cinnabitch

Post by Zavier Antiguar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 pm

"Yes please," he says when she waves the mead at him. He follows her. "I... I don't know how else to say it, but I've felt the same way for longer than I realized... and the worst part is I didn't know it until now..." he says. A large amount of blushing ensues.
Character Info
Pixel Art
Reyn's BBCode Masterpost
Da Rules
Da Staff
Da FAQs