[CS]Advent of Requiem

lowlaville

[CS]Advent of Requiem

Post by lowlaville » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:08 am

CS page for Advent of Requiem(REQ)
I will update this thread with my own CS when I find time off work to do it. Everything you need to know is on the REQ page.

Mighty

Re: [CS]Advent of Requiem

Post by Mighty » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:25 pm

Name: 
Albeito Mononono
Alias(s):
The black dog, Mutt (to those who despise his master).
Alignment:
Lawful neutral
Faction:
Second hand of the now deceased colorless king.
Powers & Abilities & Skills:
Albeito specializes in a special type of magic casting called "circle casting" that allows the caster to use spells remotely by drawing 2 circles, one with a runic symbol meaning dragon and the other with a symbol meaning heaven. When the caster puts his hand on the dragon symbol and cast a spell the magic travels through land and air to reach the heaven run and then releases the spell.

The spells Albeito knows are:
Aura of healing - Albeito channels his mana out of his body and into a circular field that heals in a 6 foot radius. The field is stationary and only only heals flesh wounds and relieves pain, not organs or entire body parts.

Inverted world - Albeito creates a sphere where light becomes grey and white and anyone who steps into it has their sense of direction skewed. This means people who step into the inverted world may think up is forward or left is behind, making it seem like the world has rotated. This makes it hard to attack accurately or even walk in a straight line without stumbling. Like Aura of healing the inverted world spawns around the caster.

Black lightning: Arc - Albeito enchants an object that he is holding with black lightning that when struck against something else is no longer enchanted but can bounce to 1 other enemy doing half the damage.

Black lightning: Hound - Albeito channels a ball of black lightning that locks on and follows a single target until it hit's something.

Tools & Weapons:
A single edge short sword, a compass, 1 steel stake, 3 sticks of white chalk, water canteen and a silver locket depicting a white dragon(his magical focus).

Appearance:
Outfit:

Additional Information if any:
Albeito was the one and only deciple a powerful wizard and philosopher known as the colorless king. His mission was to change people's views especially there morals. His dying words were to Albeito and he told him to explore what the world had to offer and make his own views. The colorless king was also the creators of circle casting and the inverted world spell.

lowlaville

Re: [CS]Advent of Requiem

Post by lowlaville » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 am

@Mighty

I like it. You're in.