Hogwarts (1982) #5

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Re: Hogwarts (1982) #5

Post by FlorenceRP » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:33 am

Dylan's heart raced in his chest, like it always did after a good match of Quidditch. He hoped down from his broom, letting his eyes drift around the field and land on John. He had to be sure the Slytherin boy wouldn't try to get revenge for his broom accident.

Suddenly the air made a wooshing sound around him, and Dylan didn't have to turn to know what it was. He turned around and opened his arms, grabbing Milan as soon as the girl jumped from her broom. They both fell on the ground in an awkward position, and the boy heard her loud laugh.

"We won, Dylan!"

"Did we? I hadn't noticed." He replied ironically, but he has smiling too.
-------

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Ex-boyfriend? What? Where on earth did he get that idea from? Jackie's brows creased inwards at the thought, temporarily feeling that nervousness being overshadowed by a new bubbling sensation of confusion. That is, until a mysterious raven swooped in, and delivered a rather nasty message to a certain blond-haired Slytherin, who was up-up-up in the air. Realization dawned over the girl, and she felt a slight blush reach her cheeks. Which, of course, was a sign of mutual embarrassment for her former... slightly-more-than-a-friend-but-nothing-close-to-serious type fling?

Without wanting to address that (failed) relationship, nor wanting to dampen the mood by mentioning the crimson-haired wannabe assassin, Jackie responded with a simple, "Nope." Followed by an unintentionally dramatic, "Worse."

Overall, the girl would classify her time with Chase as awkwardly good. Which wasn't surprising since she was, in general, an awkward person. Of course, as time went on, the less awkward it became. She actually ended up having a decent time with the boy, watching as Ravenclaw pulled through for a smashing victory against the Slytherin team.

"Alright, tell me if I'm crazy, but that seeker definitely looked like Superman."

----------

With the centaur staring him down, and then proceeding to step forward to radiate buckets of intimidation onto the boy, Tobias would've been stupid not to feel threatened. However, upon being backed up by his loyal group - one that he was slowly beginning to see the value of - he was able to stand firm with a smug glint in his eye. Though that look quickly morphed into anger when the centaur decided to man-handle the proud Gryffindor. "I'm not sorry," he piped in bluntly after hearing Raj's attempt at peace.

As his feet began to lift off from the ground, and as the weight of his collar began to slide up his neck, Tobias decided to act on a desperately thought-up idea. He lifted his arms up and gracefully slipped out of the robe Firenze had latched onto, falling back down to the ground in a slightly less graceful stumble. Upon regaining his composure, the boy straightened up, officially clad in his jumper, with the centaur holding his robe like a coat-rack. "Looking for a master?" he snapped. "You're more than welcome to hold onto that for me, I quite enjoy the nippy weather. Prick."

Then, he turned back towards his semi-broken off group. "Looks like Nick knows where to go," he announced loudly, choosing to march off after the curly-haired boy. Tobias knew fully well that Nick likely had no idea where he was going, but to be quite frank, he just wanted to be petty. "Wouldn't want to get lost, now would we?" He called out.

-----------

Vincent decided he liked Tamara. She was funny, witty, and she was able to put up with his excessive bullshit by simply agreeing with him - score. So when her mood instantly soured upon Adriana's arrival, he was able to take the hint: she didn't like her, for whatever reason.

His hand wandered up to take the dart out from between his lips, before exhaling, and blowing a good portion of that smoke in Adriana's direction. "Amulet girl, right?" He replied cheerfully. "Of course I do." But he didn't bother taking out the box or offering one to the girl, deciding on being clueless instead. Besides, until he found a way or place to get more, Vince wasn't planning on just tossing them around free of charge.
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Bastardized~

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:16 am

Nick seemed beyond excited that someone was following him. He turned to look at Tobias and give him a beaming smile. "Yes, let's go! Tobias I can lend you a robe later! But it's probably gonna look small on you, which could be good because the shape of your muscles would sho- actually nevermind, let's just find Dracula." He was still looking backwards, but for some reason managed to avoid every tree that appeared in front of him.
-------

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:10 am

Saying Dirk wasn’t happy would be an understatement. If brooms weren’t so expensive, he’d break his in in half. When he touched the ground he didn’t think it could get worse. He was wrong. If howlers didn’t rip themselves apart he surely would have don’t it himself. He didn’t even change before walking to the school. He held his broom with both hands, almost like a mom who was ready to beat the shit out of her kids who keep trying to sneak a cookie.

Oh Dirk was reporting to the classroom alright. He was going home tomorrow, what the fuck did he have to lose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriana batted her eyelashes for a moment before realizing he wasn’t going to make an offer, “Well, can I have one? I will owe you.” She winked before internally cringing at herself. ‘Seriously, Adriana? Didn’t we just have an afternoon long existential crisis about self worth?’ Old habits die hard, even if a mermaid protects you from death and tells you to beware of boys.

“I do not suppose you would enjoy going to Paris for holiday? My father said I could bring as many people as I want.” Adriana tried to reaim the favor.

~~~~~~~~~

Jake spent the rest of the game sitting with Arya. It was nice. It wasn’t like he was sitting with anyone before anyway. The game ended and he was disappointed. He really wanted Slytherin to win.
Don’t hold your breath for me
But watching you turn blue would be comforting

Octavia
Silver

Post by Octavia » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:39 am

Flora had decided not to say anything as Firenze picked Tobias up by the collar of his robe. She would have left without the Gryffindor boy. In fact, the centaur himself would have to drag her away to make her leave the forest. The girl followed behind Nick, but stopped for a brief moment. “Raj, are you coming?” He looked stunned from the centaur’s attempt at scaring everyone out of the mission. She wanted to include him, since they had already done so much to get here. “You’re the one that has the garlic, so we need you!” The Hufflepuff gave out a halfhearted smile, the best she could do in a stressful scenario.

“You can come too, Mr. Centaur..” She didn’t want to call him by his actual name, it felt too kind considering he just tried to manhandle Tobias. However, she recognized his use in this entire thing. Everyone knew that Nick was just walking in a random direction, and Firenze lived in these woods. He would really make or break this team. “Keep up,” she said as she turned around, following rest of the gang.

- - -

Tamara thought Vincent was going to hand Adriana a cigarette and spark up some kind of conversation, and it surprised her that he didn’t. However, she had known the boy for under an hour; therefore most of her assumptions were probably incorrect. She chuckled, for he was clearly pretending to not understand what the Slytherin girl was suggesting. Adriana’s French charm wasn’t working out for her this time, which almost made her feel sort of proud.

The Gryffindor dropped her smirk and tried to stay expressionless, she didn’t want to seem too rude. Though she disliked her, she wasn’t the type to pick fights over petty drama. She couldn’t help letting out a small sound of shock, however, when the rich teenager offered a free trip to Paris for such a small price.

Gosh, what would that snake do just for a little bit of rebellion? ‘Get a hobby, girl!’ she thought.
can I get uhhhhh homosexuality

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:01 am

Ani's feet gently touched the ground. They had lost, which did not put the team in the best possible place both morally and in the competition. She scanned the stands for Jo, but before she could find her friend, Ani spotted Beatrice walking alone to the changing rooms. Where was her precious boyfriend? Ani walked after her. She needed to get changed anyway, Jo would probably catch up.
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Since Arya wasn't in the best mood, she couldn't quite celebrate Ravenclaw's victory. Instead ahe glanced over at Jake, unsure if she should say something or not. "Slytherin.. played well." She finally managed to mumble, playing with her red hair as she did so. Jake seemed disappointed that Slytherin had lost and she wasn't going to rub Ravenclaw's victory into his face. Especially after just hanging out with him for the first time. Her gaze dropped to the ground for a second. Jesus, she was awkward.
Love, Kitty!

Golden_
Bronze

Post by Golden_ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:32 am

Nick's comment and strange psychic ability (when it came to avoiding every tree, branch, root, and living creature) temporarily lifted Tobias' spirits. He felt the edges of his lips curl upwards in amusement, watching as the boy in front of him maneuvered deeper into the dark woods. "I'm quite versatile - I can fit in the smallest of places..." he replied devilishly, wanting to mess with Nick and his apparent tastes for a little while. "Although I'm sure your robe isn't quite my type. Y'know, Gryffindor..." Tobias gently pressed his hand against his chest, before gesturing to Nick. "...Hufflepuff. But thanks for the offer." And with that, he sent the curly-haired boy a wink, only to increase the urgency of his strides to close the leading gap.

------------

Paris undeniably sparked Vince's interests. Even though he enjoyed holding people in his debt (secrets, drama, and blackmail too), it was quite a tempting offer. All for a little ciggy. Which, truthfully, made him suspicious. He had to tread lightly for a little while.

"Paris? Who are you, some kind of French princess?" Vince replied smoothly. "Hm... alright. Give me and my favourite Hogwarts tour guide a seat in your fancy airplane, and I'll give you something to puff on."
I'm not crazy, I'm confident.

Bastardized~

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Adriana smiled, “Heiress actually, but nice try.” She took out a quill and wrote the names on her hand. “I will get you both on the list. I will also get you a new pack in France if you want.” She would do anything to feel less alone this holiday. Father hadn’t been home for Christmas since mom left. She couldn’t blame him, but it was still upsetting.

~~~~~~~~~

Jake sighed, “They have been doing bad for a while. I guess this just isn’t their year.” He always worried about them losing too many games and taking their anger out on people like him. It was stupid and and outdated fear but still. Slytherin always scared him a little bit, even if his friends were in it. That wasn’t the reason he came to the games though, it was for a little bit of support.
Don’t hold your breath for me
But watching you turn blue would be comforting

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:04 am

"Oh, I see.. well, maybe they'll do better next year." Arya attempted to seem comforting. She herself didn't have many friends so she usually rooted for the house with less mean people in it, or Hufflepuff of course. She sighed, not sure how to continue the conversation, or knowing if Jake even wanted to keep talking to her. Rubbing her hands together to warm them up, she glanced at Jake again.
Love, Kitty!