[CS] The Filles

Veilstar
Gold

Re: [CS] The Filles

Post by Veilstar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:57 am

COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES!!!!^-^/

Name: Freya Nyx

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Skills: Keen Eyes, Scavenging, Marksmanship, First aid administration, steady hands.

Fears: Being helpless and watching people die feeling like she's unable to do something about it.

Inventory: A duffle bag filled with some clothes, her small personal first aid kit, a leather bound journal, and plenty of pencils to write with. She has a small satchel at her side filled with shells for her shotgun. Most of clothes are just thrown together or repaired using other clothing.

Weapons: Her beloved double barreled shotgun nicknamed 'Ivy'. Along with a machete for close quarters combat.

Personality: Freya, Freya, Freya...where to begin with this little lass. She's a determined lass I'll give her that much. Seeing all the death and destruction and yet she keeps living, aiming to survive and to help others. You can call her quite caring as she'll have a wall up but she'll still find ways to show concern for others. Don't take the cold shoulder personally or anything, she's just grown scared of letting people get close becuase in this world everyone dies eventually. Still believing this fact doesn't keep her from helping others with her limited first aid knowledge. When you end up alone some many times you pick up skills like that or you die fast.

Tends to let her emotions get the better of her sometimes. Ending up crying just out of the blue or ending up in a rage. She's on the edge essentially after seeing so much be destroyed she's losing hope in everything. It's gotten to the point she'll stand at the frontlines just waiting for one of those monsters to come and tear her to pieces.

Background: Freya Nyx, some would say that this girl was cursed at birth or something. The hells and nightmares she's lived through its a miracle that she's still standing. That's the thing though you see, she's usually the ONLY survivor. Joining group after group trying to survive has ended with that groups enevitable destruction. With Freya as the only one the survived the encounters. Leaving her all alone to go trudging along and find a new group to try to settle with. Whether it be a curse or not she's determined to try to break it and to help others survive. If someone has to die to keep the group going then she'll stand and face death in the eye.

After awhile of losing entire groups to attacks Freya decided to try to honor these men, women, and children by keeping a record. In a small leather bound journal she always keeps with her Freya writes down the name and age of most that she meets. Hoping that by keeping their memories alive that didn't actually die. It's a sentimental thing and she knows it, it's just something that helps her wake up every morning. It helps her keep moving forward and not eating her shotgun one day.

Appearance: She stands at about 5'3.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Accepted!

Wanderlusst
Silver

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:49 pm

W.I.P

Name:
Dez Barnes
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Skills:
Hunting/Tracking/Sneaking/Theft
Fears:
The dark/Her past being known/Getting close another person again.
Inventory:
Arrows
Water
Flask with whiskey
Medical herbs
Spices/and nuts
Cookies xD
Weapons:
Bow & Arrows
Hunting knife
Personality:
Dez has a great sense of style and is very fashion conscious. She is also somewhat promiscuous. After the death of her family, she becomes snobbish towards other people and distant.Dez is vain and a narcissistic, but slightly insecure. She is sensitive about her great height and wishes that she were smaller and more delicate like other women.

Dez uninhibited and fierce. She is brave and self-confident. Dez has a short temper and is prone to outbursts and violence. She sees only in black and white, and judges people harshly as a result. She cares deeply for the people she loves, and will protect them to her death.
Background:
Dez was born on a farm to a loving family. She spent five years being raised by her mother, and when her mother fell ill after giving birth to her younger brother, it was up to Dez to take care of him.

Growing up wasn't easy when her father was always at work and she had to be the grown up. Not many people took a child seriously, and this often angered Dez to the point she would get a mouth on her that got her in trouble.

Dez was young when the Filles attacked for the first time. She remembered her father grabbing both of them and running into the woods and away from the town and the screams. They travelled by foot for a long time until they reached a city where they took refugee there.

After that Dez swore to avenge her town and those who died in it. She worked with a few of the guards and even paid a swords man after she had enough money to train her while she worked a part time job at a local tavern.

However their peace didn't last when they decided to move again. While travelling they were attacked by the Filles again. This time they took the lives of her father and brother, and almost hers. Until a farmer that had been travelling found her and helped her until she was healed, as she woke up she found that she had been in the way of the Filles attacking the town once again. Destroying everything once more.
Appearance:
Extra: She has a long scar on her back.Image

Last edited by Wanderlusst on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fire

Post by Fire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Cookies

Name: Damien Quill Thomas
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Skills: Hunting, strength, First aid, Marksmanship, Survival
Fears: Death, being defenceless, his daughter passing away.
Inventory: Basic survival pack (including first aid), Pictures of his family, Dog tag, Swiss army knife.
Weapons: A Kalashnikov rifle, combat knife (also carries other weapons).
Personality: It's very obvious that even though Damien is well-trained in combat and survival, he still has a caring and nurturing aura about him. He tries his best to keep the mood of his allies up and is always there as someone to talk to; although he isn't afraid to fight back against violence and threats. Damien has a fatherly nature, for good reason.
Background: After the outbreak, Damien managed to join a military-like clan (Helios) with his wife and daughter. It the best option for keeping his family safe, so he was happy to take part in whatever the officers wanted him to. Quickly becoming quite popular in the clan, despite not being the absolute best in his training, many people liked him.
This popularity meant that Damien was one of the first recruits to know that the buildings had been invaded by Filles. After running back to his home he found that his wife was laying dead on the floor, his daughter cowering in the closet. He handed his daughter over to heavily armed troops in charge of looking after the other children, they could certainly protect her better than he could.
After attempting to save civilians and remove the Filles, Damien found that his home was in shambles, as well was the rest of the facilities. He also found that his daughter and the people taking care of her had already evacuated. Quickly, Damon packed his things and left the area, hoping to eventually reunite himself with his daughter.
Appearance:
RpMale04asdfghj.png
RpMale04asdfghj.png (111.07 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Extra: Damien stands at 6'5 and has a muscular build.
Last edited by Fire on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:22 pm

You're missing one thing cx please read the rules!

Fire

Post by Fire » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Added! Sorry about that I always seem to forget to add those haha

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Glad you finally decided to join!
I'm Aqua's Princess

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Accepted! Now we have Fire and Water :P when are air and earth coming along?

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Wanderlusst please complete your CS so I can accept it :)

I'll be working on my CS now and i hope to get it up today, at the latest tomorrow. After that i'll open the rp thread!

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:40 pm

I'm looking forward to starting!
I'm Aqua's Princess